Be german shop owner

>be german shop owner
>armed nigger/muslim enters your shop
>steals your money and kills you
>is never found because he's already registred in a new state under a new identity

>be american shop owner
>armed nigger/muslim enters your shop
>shoot him
>celebrated as hero because no sane human cares for criminal scum

Only a cuck would not want to have the right to defend his life. It really is that easy.

Why would niggers or muslims enter your shop to steal though? Don't they get jobs and contribute as peaceful culturally German citizens?

If I was a German/Euro-whatever business owner I would be armed. If that meant acquiring it illegally, so be it.

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by six

and then raped by the entire prison filled with the brothers of the ahmed you killed

I can watch these videos all day long and never get bored.

He ragdolled like a dark souls enemy.

Found the DinDu

Who thinks it's a good idea to rob a gun store?

The true objective of any form of control is to force a person(s) to appeal to authority for safety, thus reinforcing their control. It isn't really control, its monopoly on force. Also pedophiles who run social services and the police can end your life too if you complain about them stealing and selling your daughter into a slave trade.

of course, i was forgetting that the entire Ahmed's gang will forgive you for kill their shitskin brother like the peaceful and civilized people they are

>judged by 12
>Germany
The American Education system ladies and gentlemen

It's just a fucking figure of speech you subhuman autist.

Dead people.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

im scared that one day if im forced into action in a scenario like this i'll sperg out and start reciting combat lines from video games

"Never should have come here!"

"I've fought mudcrabs tougher than you!"

etc

>to be judged by 12

What do you mean, do you guys have 12 judges in your courts?

12 jurors, you dumb Kraut.

A jury in our courts typically has 12 people.

Sorry, we do not have an antiquated legal system

Gracie

If the bait is good enough, Fins even fish in the cold

God this gif makes me feel so good inside

>Sorry, we do not have an antiquated legal system

Tell me about how muslims can rape your women and be given community service. Very progressive.

I'd love to have the legal right to own firearms the way I want, I just think that your example of why we need them is unrealistic. Armed robbery is rare in Germany, they usually don't use their guns, too. As a business owner in Germany, it's probably better to NOT own a gun or at least to not use them against criminals which are most likely not your basic dindu, but rather trained professionals from Eastern Europe.

>you can't just send them back or let them die on their own
Yes, I can. I don't give a fuck about them.

Meant for

Is this pasta?

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Shut them out and MAYBE help them where they are.

It's a shame that a rational opinion will be met with a lot of irrational criticism. But such is the way of Sup Forums

US homicide rate: 4.2
Germany homicide rate: 0.7

End of discussion, OP is retarded. It really is that easy.

Its pasta. Its usually a leaf that posts it though.

>be polish shop owner
>no armed nigger/muslim enters your shop
>no nigger/muslim want to live here
>life is hard and then there is death

>12

He means a jury you Slav squatting colon ornament

How do you goys dispense justice?

Deny the right to squat?
Drown mongloids in borsch?

Boo

P O P
O _ O
P O P

A jury

It's a better form of Justice than what Angela let's you have so you aren't familiar with it

Go with Christ kraut brother

maybe niggers getting killed isnt such a bad thing

> Armed robbery is rare in Germany
A. Not anymore and
B. You are a more predatory bunch anyway so maybe the countries around you should have more weapons.

Lol same, I LARP too much inside my head

>ey white boi gimme yo-

>VALHALLAAAA

>BANG BANG BANG

Then I'd be dead

2/10
Not even going to reply to the Netherlands who replied to this. He gets a -4/10

get this pasta out

NIggers killing each other a bad thing? Only to a dumb Eurofag

The target of most all of those homicides being undesireables
>a bad thing

Over half of US homicide victims are White, you tards.

this looks like pasta but just incase:
>cant send them back
tell the merkel you praise so much that
>most giving members in society
is that why they went through 10 other peaceful countries to get to germany? to give back and not for benifits?
>if other countries took in just a fraction germany took in
you wouldnt have taken so many in if you didnt broadcast to the world that all were welcome (((merkel)))
>give up liberty to obtain security will have neither
is that why its illegal to own a gun in germany? have fun getting raped by mudslims

>celebrated as hero
Unfortunately that's not the case. Ghetto trash blame people for defending themselves and now liberal faggots are starting to agree with them.

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

but he clearly got lost on his way to church, he was just asking for directions. evil whitey just shot another unarmed black man hands up don't shoot

Merkel is a former commie and as a guy from an former estern block country. I can tell you there are NO former commies. Hitler also fixed german economy, that's no excuse for screwing up the entire contitent.... for the 3rd time. ( I kinda like hitler though, even if he was neutral to muzzies)

he speaks like Hitler

>Not anymore
Source? I don't think that the rapefugee crisis had an impact on armed robbery.

>You are a more predatory bunch
The Germanic parts of Switzerland are rightful German clay. Just deal with it.

Hitler was a Buddhist

Not sure if proxy, but I hope not. Stay woke, German. Good post.

It's probably coincidence but the nog gets shot the split second he reaches for his second gun and loses concentration, I wonder if shop owner was waiting for that.

Christian Buddhist Crusader Alliance when?

You have to kill him sillent, and get rid of the body after you close the shop in the evening.

We will never be ruled by incompetent subhumans. Forget it.

>criminal approached with one gun drawn and on target
>he sees the old man grab a gun
>instead of shooting the old man, he pulls out a second gun
>then gets shot multiple times by one gun

Impressively stupid. Thank god most criminals are stupid niggers.

I would bet $1000 that homicide rate for Germany is a lie

Or move to america where you get bonus points for how loud your gun was and for how little of your targets body is still attached together

Are you German, French or Italian?

This is why you send your kids to private school
>mfw burger has no idea what we're talking about
>inb4 wikipedia search

Sure you do, Billy Ray. Too bad it's similar for the entirety of Western Europe and the rest of the civilized world.

You're the outlier, not everyone else.

>21594 pesos

Madre de dios

Mostly because of niggers
That's why we need guns to shoot niggers

When someone defends their store with pure American Rifles.

>white majority areas have the least amount of murders
Really makes you think

Alot of our murder rate is niggers killing niggers and spics killing spics. These things should be adjusted for demographics

Most victims of murder are killed by a person of their own race. Mostly because most victims of murder are killed by someone they know.

SHEEEEEEEIIIIT

Well lad, why don't you do something about it then instead of letting Mehmet and his jolly group of shitstains fuck your wife and daughter while you sit in the corner and do nothing?

I would like to move, but i´ve got only a couple tousand bucks on the side, and buisness is running good. Knifemaking is fine

he entered with the intetion to intimidate and to steal, not to kill somebody so he didnt have the balls to pull the trigger

literally just got an americaboner

White homicide victimization rate is still well over 3, and the overwhelming majority of them are killed by other Whites.

So congrats, US Whites are just 5 times more likely to be killed than Germans, compared to the 7 times higher likeliness for all Americans.

Great job there, will pick up my gun tomorrow.

>there are NO former commies.
This. They masquerade as demsoc now and instead of taking orders from Moscow they take them from Bruxelles.

Swiss/Spanish from the swiss-german speaking part of Switzerland.
Why would you need more land to import shitskins to? Already run in your 3rd world shithole?

Is Buddha our guy?

And to avoid further confusion you'll be carried by six pallbearers in your coffin after your cultural enrichment.

That white statistic is inflated by Mexicans.

>We don't need guns because only Hans Gruber from Die Hard robs convenience stores.

a lot of the white on white murders are """white hispanics""" killing whites, or north africans/arabs killing whites.

white is defined really loosely over here, not to mention we also get killed by nonwhites more than nonwhites get killed by us

>While pointing the gun at the old man, he turns his head left.
>That gives the old man the opportunity to draw and shoot.
>The moment he turnhs his head back to the old man he is shot.
Niggers will stay niggers.

I know germans are really bad at history and learning from it but do you not even know that Switzerland was founded before your pathetic excuse for a country was even thought conceptualised?

That's exeggutor

Of course, Duane, of course it is. Anything to remain faithful to your delusions.

Please keep adoring as you try to rationalize why gun control is a terrible idea.

That's what they do, they use a fake gun because nigger superstition says it's a lesser sentence when tried.

I'm just amazed because he already had the high gound and chose to step down essentially. Take your eyes off the target and draw a second gun because... is it really more intimidating?

What is the role of government?
The role of government is to the people that have elected it. By failing to protect citizens at home the German government, for example, has failed at its most basic role.

Refugees are a burden, without question. But why are they here? The fighting in Syria is not so widespread that we can't create an international safe zone and provide shelter and food. This could be further improved if western leaders leaned onto Saudia Arabia and other prosperous middle eastern countries. However these countries haven't responded at all to the cries of these refugees, because these countries understand that they are not refugees at all, but migrants. And migrants that they have no need for.

Germany by contrast does need these migrants to bolster the failing birth rate. However "need" here is a strong word, and one that I don't agree with using.

Looks like a map of Germany

gun control would have less of an impact than nigger control. criminals will break the law regardless of what it is, so gun control only harms the right of law abiding citizens to own a firearm.

meanwhile, jamal can go to his crack dealer and get a hi-point and shoot up anyone he wants. I don't see where the delusion in all of this is

The best solution is still to remove the Africans from your homelands.

lol newfag stupid nigger pussies

when robbing a gun store, always open fire first, because the faggots will be packing heat as well.

I really don't get at what you are trying to say here, that for this reason European countries are superior to the united states? Because of a difference of 3 more murders per 100,000?

There are a myriad of other factors to think of.

Are white Europeans in a given country more homogenized in a liberal belief system than whites in the U.S.?

Are European whites more passive/feminine and conflict avoidant?

Is there a higher white murder rate in the more masculine areas such as the southern states, compared to liberal white areas?

Is this difference in murder rate a resultant of a difference in relative "masculinity" levels in us/eu males ? If so, is a slightly higher murder rate negligible if the society is more masculine, which would is a net benefit?

niggers

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
you can't save them all via inclusion, you can't even surpass the rate of reproduction in the areas they flee.

It's better to maintain your stable country, and send aid afar, if you want to feel humanitarian.

Pekka nyt jumalauta

Ecuador is trying to speak, but what did it mean by this?

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own
I know this is bait, but do you seriously think these non-whites just go and die on their own?

Bitch, how do you think the world population have gone from 2 billion to 7 in the last 100 years?

They can go back, or somewhere else than Europe.

I fucking hate white people that act like these migrants are little children.