This is 27 year old Humphrey Bogart

This is 27 year old Humphrey Bogart

Why are young men so feminized now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphrey_Bogart
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Hepburn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ummm it's called gender equality.

Gender is an arbitrary construct. There's no reason for anyone to judge me for being feminine.

Black men are far more masculine anyway.

Nice

So Audrey Hepburn is -3 years old in that picture?

No, they are not, that's because the media deliberately chose emasculated young white men to representative roles

Pic related is also 27 year old Cary Grant

Grace Kelly looking pretty sexy for a 2-year-old.

endocrine disruptor

27 year old that looks fucking 50, nice hair line faggot.

Humphrey Bogart born 1899
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphrey_Bogart

Audrey Hepburn born 1929
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Hepburn

This is Bogart with Hepburn when he was 27

Because the dame on the right could just as easily be a 27 year old man these days

He was in his early 50s during To Catch a Thief though.

wow, he has a face and he's wearing a suit. what is inherently masculine about that? show me someone lifting weights or something

Severely underrated

>That
>27

Ouch

This guy also have a face and is wearing a sit, now compare both.

This is the masculinity role model to young male adults now days, a guy with feminine traits (and I am not even talking about his hair).

truly a man to look up to
if only he threw that bitch overboard along with all that whiskey she spilled (African Queen, the one and only Humphrey movie I hated)

Too young lol.

Crikey, he was a pretty good looking bloke for 57.

Clint Eastwood in his late twenties, in the role of a young soldier.

Another actor who never got cast because he looked like a teen girl.

that pic is from his early 50s

Nice one straya. Would you suck on Audrey's feminine penis if she were a trap?

lol

he's 40 there

clint is old as fuck

Their lifestyle

that said there is a clear trend that men of today have less testosterone than men of the past

a 70 year old man in the 50s averaged around 750ngdl, a 70 year old man today averages 350ngdl in double blinds that account for the increase in obesity.

girls enter puberty much younger now than even 20 years ago so some people think it might be massive amounts of environmental estrogens fucking up peoples hormones

>why isn't life like in the movies

shoe boxes on feet walking up hill both ways in the snow to school

today, if you dont have a ride you stay home

why does he look like oldmen

hard times make hard men
hard men make good times
etc

>dat synchronicity

I don't think that's a face of a 27 year old. Even if he smoked 50 packs a day.

Why isn't it though?

>girls enter puberty much younger now
>Better living through chemistry.

>not wanting feminized young men

Found the lefty faggot.

Very gullible aren't you

Clark Gabble at age of 13, this is how a estrogen-free teenager boy used to look like.

>Gabble

>why don't most young men today look like a man who was considered incredibly attractive by 40's/50's standards

oh ok

Don't forget Gregory Peck at the age of 19. Keep in mind, this was before municipal water facilities began treating water with fluoride, and trace amounts of aluminum mysteriously began appearing in our rain water.

>Why are young men so feminized now?
Frankly, my dear, I dont give a damn.

>Gregory Peck at the age of 19
Wrong. Much older.

You may ask me: "So, where did everything go so wrong."

And I'll respond with an obvious answer: France.

James Dean at the age of 11. This might have been when the feminization started to creep in.

>James Dean at the age of 11.
Now you guys are just shitposting.

He's not 27 in that pic.

Being masculine =/= looking old.

Kill yourself op

Texas across the River.
>Good movie.

That post made it funny as fuck. I needed that this morning.

This man is one of most unfortunate cases I know, he is soon-to-be 37 and still looking like a teenager, all due to his unhealthy junky food addiction. Many such cases.

And here's a CG projection of what adult males (around the age of 30) will look like by 2070

Cute!

>And I'll respond with an obvious answer: France.

Why,brazilian monkey ? please elaborate

>Shotacon paradise
>Christmas cake teachers find acceptance and bliss

Looks like a pajeet

At least we know pedophilia won't be a problem in the future. God bless, there's always a good thing hiding in the disasters we cause to our own.

There is no need to shitpost, my amphibious friend.

I was referring to the fact of Mr. Delon being the 90's DiCaprio from the 60's.

The Mighty Thor has a mighty cuck face, as if asking for approval to "May I touch you?" with his bitchwhore. Oh I'm sorry, mi lady.

Modern men are being raised into subservient cucks. When I watch movies with Cary Grant in it, I'm like damn this dude was a pimp. That's how a real man should act, always in control and very assertive.

The funny part is that's exactly what Trump is like so just imagine if Grant, Bogart and all these other manly icons were alive today? They'd all be labeled as hateful cisbigot heterosexual fucking white males or the next Hitler.

racist

Hitler at the age of 12

That's the point Poo. Although somewhat inaccurate. In 2070 Murica our men would look a bit more Niggerish with a touch of Obese beaner.

that picture is from the movie Sabrina which was filmed in 1954
Bogar was born in 1899
He was 53 in this picture not 27.
But here's a picture of him in his 20's

Here is John Steinbeck at age 16 and three quarters

I've always thought there's something Australian looking about that guy.

holy shit will you look at that mans face, dude looks fucking 47.

but people earlier subscribed to gender social norms more closely. This was getting stupid because there's exploitable faults and weaknesses in the human consciousness if you strictly subscribed to the gender norms that were originally conditioned upon the human consciousness.

This includes stupid social and gender norms that artificially age you and kill you. Hey let's all be 1920's men and drink whiskey after work, smoking unfiltered cigarettes and beating our wives like all real men do. Fantastic !

This is the true purpose of re-examining the gender roles of humanity (i.e. - feminism, gender studies, etc.). You have to be able to understand which norms are holding you back in your functions as men and women; how you can expand your roles as men and women in the most optimal way that facilitates the greatest spiritual, mental, and physical strength of the human being.

I am not without sympathy of some views expressed on Sup Forums regarding this issue; many of you although sense the issue, may lack the spiritual insight to the meaningfulness gender has to the human consciousness and development of the human species. For example, it's true you can go "overboard" or a little too far in gender expressions, where it questions the credibility of your goals. Perhaps what I've noticed the most is that for some reason, it seems there's more men that want to be trans, and despite such a leftist pursuit, wish to express these very traditional, gendered notions of the female roles, as a trans. This is a red flag.

Had humanity effectively embraced the exploration of gender, there would be more diverse gender identities within the trans and overall LGBTQ community. This has not often been the case and seems to, sadly, as many of you have put it, attracts more...materialistically minded individuals drawn to the mundane, gratification, and docile behavior. This is counter productive to humanity....

looking old =/= being masculine

...and does more to indicate to us that someone has sabotaged and hijacked many leftist causes for a greater agenda opposing humanity.

Miss me yet?

>cigarettes

>Everyone looked like Humphrey Bogart, the A-list movie star
Most men were manlets back then.

No wonder we're getting all these psycho trannies.

>He fell for the bait

That's not a 27 year old Bogart.

Just look at those eyes!
Is that the eyes of an murderous dictator or an innocent boy trying to find his way in a confusing interwar world?

He was a manlet IRL.

But he got a hot woman in Lauren Bacall, fo sho.

Why isn't this flag a leaf?

Heres John Wayne at age 8.

Clap clap clap

Nah, he just has Aspergers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kek

The problem is, men would just fuck whatever back then..homely or hot. But as time and the modeling industry went on, men only want to fuck supermodels.

When 2 pretty people fuck, they usually have a pretty bastard. Then the bastard fucks a pretty bitch and so on.

Mix a fugly in there and then you will have your more butch type men. When your mom looks like the front of Mack Truck after an accident, your aren't going to look so feminized. Pic related