Black people should be allowed to commit crime, the movie

Black people should be allowed to commit crime, the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V66F3WU2CKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blessings of Kek are upon you, Luigi.

Shadilay

That's an irish flag

But it worked out fine because my name is Luigi FitzGerald

>American education

I've never understood this logic
>niggers commit more crimes than any other race
>as a result they end up in prison more so than any other race
>it's whiteys fault
What kind of metal gymnastics do you need to come to that conclusion? Are they saying that most of the blacks in jail are innocent of any crimes and were just arrested for being black?

"Whitey steal our gold! -> Niggers are mainly poor -> Niggers must commit crime because they are poor

They dindu nuffin, it's because they are poor. You can add the fact that education requires money in your country and the circle is complete.

I have a theory that once black outnumber whites in the US, they will revolt and take over the country by force.
>example: Haiti
They are ~10% of the US population and look at the damage they do NOW

It's like they purposely conflated certain problems with the prison system with a targeted attack on blacks. If the prison complex is corrupt, it affects people of all races. But because black culture goes hand in hand with criminality and therefore provides the most prisoners, they claim that the justice system targets blacks. I cringed at the part with Van Jones discussing the trial of Angela Davis, where he goes 'THey put a sister on trial, but she wsa like I BE PUTTIN YOU ON TRIAL' Lordy, lordy. Aw yessum. Tay dat whitey. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah I do declare MMMHMMMM

For drugs and speeding I think more often than not a white person will be let off cause "Boys will be boys" but black people aren't offered that same chance

please french fag. education is subsidized I consider you research TAP and Pell grants before you post out your ass

thats right you "think" because youre white guilt. You need to provide evidence.

They should because it is a core part of their culture

Just not here #BlackPrivilege #Back2Africa

BUT THERE WAS SLAVERY AN SHEEEEIIIIT!!!!!!

Except black people are given more grants and scholarships simply for being black. Their "culture" actively discouraged education

I worded it wrong lad, I meant it more as it's what they usually say regarding it.

Lincoln should have sold all the slaves to Sugar Plantations outside the US instead of emancipating them.

Don't you think its a little convenient that their culture discourages bettering themselves?
They are used to being slaves, and wish to remain so.
Just hire them for your that Wendys chain you've been eyeing to get; pretend to give a shit.
They are comfortable there

That's going to be a while because they are still only 15% of the country now we would have to worry if the Mexicans did try to revolt

2 Timothy 3:1-5

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

>Think about it.

Law and order be rayciss n sheeeit.

Property rights are a social construct whitey invented to keep a brother down.

Fucking kek

>niggers hate public documentation of their niggerness

When they protesting wurlstar, tho?

>Director of Selma
Ah still butthurt about not getting any rewards huh nigger?

Sounds like niggers would love it in Russia

Nice digits

Also I've seen it and that's essentially what the film is.

yeah that thing was a piece of shit
>muh for profit prisons
>muh indentured servitude
>if a man kills a man why does he have to go away for life
>feel sorry for these rapists and kiddy diddlers goyim
>they work hard, to pay off the debt they've accrued being a burden to society
>but still feel sorry for them and their life choices

honestly if it was up to me, I would hang every motherfucking one of these goddamn dirty apes.

youtube.com/watch?v=V66F3WU2CKk

>throwing possession of marijuana in with all that other shit that actual effects others
God I hate niggers.

The entire film assumes the innocence of every black in prison, very plainly.

It also admits its just trying to use emotional arguments to make its point.

Marijuana possession is the only one that doesn't fuck other peoples day up

/thread

does it benefit you if niggers go to jail for victimless crimes? Vagrancy, drug possession, failure to pay child support, domestic violence where no one is injured, petty theft you want to pay for their incarceration even when they were never a threat to you?

Thanks for this. I may just cancel my Netflix after this.

They should make a movie about flesh eating zombies, and the people who stand up for them.
>they're not bad people, user
>movies have portrayed zombies in a bad manner
>stop locking zombies up
>graveyard fences are zombiist

>domestic violence
>failure to pay child support
>victimless

>domestic violence where no one is injured,
Yes it shows they have the mindset to commit violence
>petty theft
Don't break the law you pavement ape.

>Marijuana possession is the only one that doesn't fuck other peoples day up

how about failure to pay child support when the nigger is broke? How about some bitch filing for domestic violence solely for revenge?

Then maybe we should just start executing the ones who cant stay out of jail.

Ok when you have a kid, a divorce, and lose your job, and cant pay $1000/month for child support I'll personally walk you to the gallows..

A huge chuck of the blacks in jail go there just for the possesion of a blunt.

When they get out they have 0 chance on re-integrating into soceity cause they are now a felon and nobody will give them a job.

meanwhile they aso made connections inside and possibly learned some new skills from more experienced jailmates.

So they take the only option left that looks viable to them; crime.

Meanwhile because yet another blackperson is commiting a crime this reenforces the stereotype and thus police become more suspicious of blacks, which leads to more searches, which leads to more found blunts and the cycle continues.

And the american prison industry gets to make a huge profit off of it.

>when the nigger is broke?
Dont have kids than. We always shit on the bullshit custody laws
>How about some bitch filing for domestic violence solely for revenge?
It happens sure, but if your gonna pretend Jamal doesnt beat his fat white girlfriend you're delusional.

Broke people still have an obligation to their children, and a false report will most likely get sorted out in court.

I could ruin anyone's life with a false rape accusation, don't tell me that false accusations are exclusively a black problem.

Why?
Slavery was not a crime

>be yank
>cannot even take a walk and drink a beer

muh freedoms

>being this new

>A huge chuck of the blacks in jail go there just for the possesion of a blunt.
Don't smoke pot then
>When they get out they have 0 chance on re-integrating into soceity cause they are now a felon and nobody will give them a job.
Ready labor and other construction jobs hire criminals all the time.
>meanwhile they aso made connections inside and possibly learned some new skills from more experienced jailmates.
Thats why all jail time should be hard labor 7 days a week 16 hours a day with no pay.
>So they take the only option left that looks viable to them; crime.
If they go back to jail they should be executed.
>Meanwhile because yet another blackperson is commiting a crime this reenforces the stereotype and thus police become more suspicious of blacks, which leads to more searches, which leads to more found blunts and the cycle continues.
Sounds to me like profiling works

I can't wait that's a free day to kill as many niggers possible

Replace black with white and it's also true

praise him

don't have kids without being able to support them nigger, its pretty fucking easy.

They claim the world is unfair against them so their crimes are justified.
>WE WOULDN'T NEED TO STEAL IF WHITEY GAVE US REPARATIONS
>[uses EBT]

They rape more because slavery n sheeit

My point is; other systems have much lower recidivism rates than america; maybe for profit prisons isn't the best way?

oh wait, muh free market capitalism.

And its just simple statistics that if you prioritise searching one group over another you will find more.

Glad i live in a place where i can carry around weed and nobody gives a shit.

this

I'm against this movies bullshit but if you honestly think the prison system isn't a vicious cycle that promotes violence in non violent criminals you're delusional or just being edgy.

>The most apologist and politically driven movie of the year

Of course all the reviews online are absolutely GLOWING.
I don't even really know what the film's proposition is because it is so lost among the ideological drivel I can't even make sense of it. It forces in so many cliched Leftist talking points every chance it gets.
>the beginning of the movie talks about slavery and I suppose set the concept that slavery never ended because black people are still IN DUH CHAINS
>continues with talking about the Civil Rights movement
They realize that those black people arrested during the Civil Rights movement never actually had charges successfully pressed against them because of the same system they complain about. Yeah it sucked, but we got passed it. Of course Liberals want to use that as a reason to put the whole white race in time-out or something.
>Continues the film without ONCE mentioning the crime rate in the black community, the drastic decrease in crime in the implementation of stringent police methods, and thus the decrease in both drug use and the prison population.

Their whole argument is based on a predicated lie that implies those black people literally DINDU NUFFIN. This documentary was made for people who were too ignorant to even remember the LA riots, the multiple riots in New York, the fact many of these cities were literal war zones for a little over 20 years. All of this changed when cops started cracking down.

But no, how dare you touch the golden melanin of them black angels. They be too pure of soul and heart to be arrested even when they killing, raping, burning, and rioting. Lets just overlook the bad stuff because MUH NIGGERS.

So they want to go back to being slaves? I don't get it...

Newfags?

>its the system's fault you make choices
Okay the prison system needs some reform I get, but don't blame anyone else for someone's choices. This is the mindset of an 8 year old.
We don't do this in our own lives or with tiny mistakes so why do we do this regarding huge mistakes? Unless you want to imply that niggers are too stupid to think for themselves and literally need to be taught not to commit heinous acts, then you might have a point.

Not committing crime is simply not an option for the poor blacks. We must save them!

When you can make a profit, you will try to make the highest profit possible. That is the problem. Blacks do commit more crime than whitey or the chinks, but there are a lot of parties interested in keeping people locked up through arbitrary laws (see: marijuana) than recidivism. I think that the programs they put in prison to help people gain skills are positive - what bad could be done by teaching people carpentry or getting their GEDs? It won't help every nog but if they turn them into productive members of society instead of leeches, that is a net gain.

Their are some blacks who legitimately dindu nutthin. Almost every month we see cases of people who were wrongly convicted

I've got nothing wrong with black communities become self-sufficient, productive members of society, and if you do it's because you are edgy.

We need some reasonable prison reform because I'm tired of my tax dollars going to millions of inmates' bedding, food, healthcare and more

Not that I disagree with your proposals, but it's policies like
>Thats why all jail time should be hard labor 7 days a week 16 hours a day with no pay.
that lead to prison riots and
>If they go back to jail they should be executed.
that lead to open revolt.

Things to keep in mind, I suppose.

Slavery was the only thing keeping niggers from devolving into savage animals

Repeal the 13th

Don't really care criminals should be left out of society and if they repeat their crimes should hang.

There was a large, nationwide prison strike in the fall of 2016 - started by the Free Alabama movement - that shut down hundreds of prisons, put them on lockdown, and stopped all prision labour/production entirely. Put a man down enough and he will revolt.

That doesn't explain 13% of the population committing half of all homicides

When you get fucked in the ass by a six foot twelve motherfucker for eight years because you had some weed on you its hard not to build up a very aggressive defense mechanism. I'm not justifying niggerdom I am saying that the prison system creates violent people.
B-but niggers!

Sick fucks.

Starve them. Turn it off.

Cancel your subscription.

>that lead to prison riots
Then shoot the rioters.
>that lead to open revolt.
Then shoot the people who revolt.

All this will lead to is less niggers and a better world.

So much for nuanced discussion. Good point though; when we locked up baatists and extremists in Iraq they used the opportunity to network. Undeniable that it happens in America prisons as well; what else is there to do for people who are locked in cells all day?

Yes. Anytime they put a nigger in jail it is a benefit to America.

>assuming most blacks in America are capable of reasoned logic like white Belgians

That was your first mistake.

Damn Belgium you are really showing your lack of nation of today.
>Prison in possession of a blunt
>Felony
That is stupid. Possession of a blunt, depending which state, is a misdemeanor. Its not good to have a drug charge on your record, but you do not go to prison over it. You get court, a fine, and community service.

You are right, PEOPLE (not just black you Leftist) meet new connections in prison and usually immediately plan on continuing their life outside of prison. You understand that it isn't a "I'm forced to do this" type of thing. This concept in a sob story. Its a "this is what I do because this is my job". If they want to reform their ways, all the inner-prison yoga and shit will not change them. Only a choice within themselves will change them. I have lived around felons and folks like that. Also, go talk to an American cop. They will tell you that those people have no wish to change their ways and the only thing the police and justice can do is punish them for the crimes in the books. If anyone goes lenient, the criminals will just up the ante for their own personal gain. The best thing YOU can do is to NOT COMMIT CRIME. It is so fucking simple that Leftist will not say.

There are also psychopaths in prison. These people cannot be helped. I believe prison must be made as bad as possible to detract people from going back. That means hard, physical labor. Not just hanging out in the yard, shooting the shit and talking about new techniques on how to be better at niggering.

Hard labor breaking big rocks into small rocks 16 hours a day is the answer.

You have no idea what your talking about. The niggers in prison are there for selling crack and heroin. That's it.

>whitey is racys cuz sentences for possession of crack are harsher than for cocaine

Shit Jamal, maybe don't use crack at all and you would be fine?

You'll face years of civil unrest. When the Attica prison riots happened in upper New York, more than two dozen (white) guards died after the governor of New York decided that they should open fire on them and the prisoners who were holding him hostage. That's what happens when you open fire, it's not as simple as kill the nogs.

>A huge chuck of the blacks in jail go there just for the possesion of a blunt.

No one is in jail "for possession of a blunt". Blacks go to prison for playing the knockout game or shooting 4 year olds for "dissing" them.

They're goddamned apes. It would be fantastic if their only problem was drug use. America would hold a parade if that was all they did.

>Commits crime.
>Gets raped in ass for eight years.
>Released from prison.
>Commits crime.
Maybe they are just fucking dumb.

100% of niggers in jail for drugs are DRUG DEALERS. They lie and say they are users when they get busted to avoid harsher penalties.

>Maybe they are just fucking dumb.
Maybe they're just kids? If you honestly think drug possession is grounds for arrest you need to get the boot out of your mouth.

>because you had some weed on you.
see I am getting sick and tired on this non-argument I stopped reading right there. The people who are in prison didn't just have "some weed on them". They weren't just nice little stoner bro lmao. They are in prison because they committed something fucked up that got them arrested. A lot of times they had weed on them.

They had over an ounce with intent to sell. If they had a public defender then they might have gotten off with less, but they never lawyer up.
I have lived around niggers and crazy people my entire life, it is not the system that makes them that way. Its their shitty culture that makes them that way. The system is a product of it. The people in prison did something fucked up and are paying the cost. Literally all those prisoners will admit that as well. Only the dindu nuffin niggers will blame everyone but themselves. Those are the only people the Left listens to.

>100% of niggers in jail for drugs are DRUG DEALERS.
>100%
kek ok bud glad to know you're in every court room and every police pullover.

>You'll face years of civil unrest.
And after we will have a society where criminals live in fear as they should so worth it.

>When the Attica prison riots happened in upper New York, more than two dozen (white) guards died after the governor of New York decided that they should open fire on them and the prisoners who were holding him hostage. That's what happens when you open fire, it's not as simple as kill the nogs.
Then the guards should have opend fire sooner and not hesitated, all that shows us is hesitation gets you killed. I have 0 sympathy for criminals and frankly most should hang. Every moment they spend in jail should be a misery.

And it gained 0 traction and went nowhere.

Feels good to not be inferior like a nigger. Do you ever get jealous of other races for not being as pathetic and helpless as you?

Lets just say I've been involved in the drug business for over 20 years. What are you a teenager? I'm speaking from real experience, I don't need to be in every courtroom to know what reality is.

This user is right.

They used hard labor to cut down the chances the criminals network and kill each other because of idol hands. The Leftist call this slave labor.

So they stopped working them, the criminals become idol, form gangs and kill people and the Leftists say the prison system just perpetrates more violence.

STOP TRYING TO LET LEFTISTS CONTROL THE NARRATIVE YOU STUPID PUSSIES.

First the drug laws will go away, then so will underage drinking laws, then minor theft laws, then assault and battery laws, etc. Because...

>they're just kids being kids

Fuck that, throw em in jail for being so entitled that they think laws can be broken without consequence by only themselves, but still apply to others.

Except people do go to jail for possession, if you have anything more than a quarter on you its "intent to sell" in most states.
>its their shitty culture that makes them that way.
Prison culture is their culture, if a nigger kills someone put him away for life, but paying taxes for some niglit stoner is a waste of the taxpayers money.

In England it is. Pretty sure it is in America too but I'm not American so I don't know the laws 100%

Maybe you could redpill me if you know otherwise.

Also this

Ow the edge

>it's not as simple as kill the nogs

But it is that simple.

America needs to liberate itself from the nigger plague. We won't do it by dishing out even more gibs.

You want to know what would happen if we gave them reparations?
All that money would be right back in white hands within a year because they would waste all their money on worthless shit like bling, fancy cars, and drugs.
And then they would just be asking for more reparations because they wasted all their money.

>a police stop is a trial

Are you from Reddit?

I was being 100% serious.

>law applies to all, kids included
>ow the edge
are you retarded?