Women feeling more and more unsafe in Sweden

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/bra-otryggheten-okar

Basically, more and more women don't feel safe when walking around at night, some even refusing to leave their home when darkness hits.

Maybe the tides are starting to turn...

That means they aren't progressive enough sven.
Shun and ostracize them until they comply

>wear one of the muslim ninja outfits
>blend in the dark
>safety

Or until the only ones left are those who cannot be jerked around and manipulated in such a manner
I'm fine with that; evolution in action

yes but thats how women like to live. dont worry sven they will mass vote for whoever is the normie leftist party

LETS FOCUS ON THE COMMON ISSUE HERE.

MEN!

Yes.
Worthless violent idiots and slaves to your own whims.
That includes you allegedly superior white lazy ass millennials. Except when you aren't granted the sex you paid for with drinks and dates, you whine on the fucking internet.

Time for another war imo.

>it's gotten so bad that women are afraid to leave their homes
>"maybe the tides are starting to turn"
All I see is that the situation continues to get worse and worse while your people do nothing.

You Swedes are a strange people.

They feel unsafe, but won't acknowledge the reason.
You can probably ask a Swedish woman WHO bothers her at the club, on social media, in the street and so on, and the answer would be "Immigrants".
Yet when you ask where the problem lies, she would reply "with men".

They're like the opposite of us. We blame everything on race, they refuse to because it the media and all their friends have convinced them that they would be LITERALLY HITLER if they did.

Good.

>women bring in rapists
>Cry when they are raped and blame white men

Is it possible to hate them more

You cucks.

I swear I would literally single-handedly save Sweden.

I'm an anti-Muslim/anti-NonWhite ex-Muslim, ask me anything. (Yes, self-loathing in regards to race. Call me cuck if you want, I don't give 2 shits.)

>the problem thinks it's the solution

jesus christ sven, do something about these horrible racists

What made you become ex-muslim Abdul?

Did your family try to kill you for apostasy?

Jesus Christ Sweden hit back

It will happen like britain, more and more CCTV
:DDDD

If I were in Funland, how would I convince a finnish qt to naked sauna with me, then have sexytime later?

>Implying that all the women here don't have rape fantasies and fantasies of getting killed by brown ppl
Wew

This gif is amazing.

congrats user, you want a prize for being normal or something?

Why are you people so afraid of Russia invading?

Everybody I met screams "RUSSIA IS INVADING"

The Swedish government would execute you for offending Muslims though, and for being an apostate

I'm partially a problem and yes, I'm a solution.

It's like the servant of the bad guy turning good in a movie and practically knows the secret passages of every place on the ship. He leads the heroes to the place where they need then dies off.

tfw too smart for religion
tfw too smart to be tribal about an inferior race like mine

>All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and we'll whisper "no."
They've made their bed, now they'll get raped in it.

Plus, we need an example of what this behavior leads to.

>2 jamals 1 blonde
This gif cracks me up every time.

Because it is the only thing that can distract Euros from the actually real Muslim invasion

Only just now? Kek

We've kept saying for years by now that "maybe tides are turning, maybe people are waking up now" but it's not happening. Does that article even mention muslim immigrants and the role they've played? It's the elephant in the room and we're still not allowed to talk about it. The only thing that changes is that we get desensitized to shit that would have caused a national outrage ten years ago, and we start to accept that this is Europe now.

I would fucking love it if Putin annexed us. Make Sweden great again!

It's not "normal" for someone of my kind, or else it wouldn't be an issue now would it?

Not even close. I'm more subversive than you think.

I bet the average Swedish woman is feeling unsafe and even though it's the fault of progressive policies, it's really women's fault for not being progressive enough.

They'll die out because they're not the ones being raped and having 30 Arab babies in the name of Allah like the other Swedish women.

Heh...Get a load of this master problem solver!

They can't say why.

All the men are sitting ready and just want to hear them say WHY they feel unsafe.

Our cleansing will be a nation wide "I told you so"

Simple. Teach men not to rape

The problem is there were always smarter secular middle Easterners but the US and Israel sided with the Saudis instead because we are kike tools.

Rip Gaddafi

In a normal society, things would start to turn around as the men grow tired of their women being raped and harassed.

However, feminists made sure to ban any and all forms of masculinity before proceeding to open the flood gates of rapefugees

It's great right? I wonder how the creators of futurama knew what would happen (this is from a pretty old episode I think)

I also love how often I get to use it.

Same problem as Germany: The Swedish men need to fucking stand up and lead their own fucking country.

Only married women voted for Trump, influenced by their husbands no doubt. Unmarried women voted heavily for Hillary. Sweden and Germany both need a fucking strong native man to uncuck himself and fucking stand up and start speaking against this fucking cuck bullshit. Women can't save you. Women are natural followers and naturally assimilate/integrate with an invasive culture. It's how they were fucking biologically designed. Men need to fucking lead this shit.

Stop being a pussy and GO BE THAT GUY.

>Women vote overwhelmingly in favour of left wing parties that let mudslimes swarm into their country
>Complain that they don't feel safe anymore
What were they expecting? Those thousands of random Syrian men to just settle down and become good leftcucks like everyone else? Do women even bother using their fucking brains?

are they even allowed to leave the house unaccompanied in a sharia state like sweden?

you wouldn't, we are full
u
c
k

o
f
f

24/7 propaganda in all media. 70% of swedes was in favour of declaring war on Russia over jewkraine. Actually doing that is ridiculous but it does make people support sanctions.

>yuck off

It could what saves Sweden
>women are afraid to leave the house
>can't get to the voting booth
>men behind the curtains and completely anonymous vote to take their country back

Why ?

Prepare for the female NEET revolution!

my life is a failure

We don't have secret ballots ;>>>>

Hitting levels of retard not even thought possible

>yuck off
At least you tried

Why and since when?

You are the ancient ancestor of the Sven so it was your destiny

im not autistic, im just a finn

how does one yuck off?

>yuck off
what did i mean by this?

Yes, yes perfect everything is going to plan

I think Sup Forums would really hate Finns if they were more active.

Whatever, atleast i got (you)s

They should accept more refugees, that will be the solution.

>maybe the tides are turning

You wish, cuck

Isn't that basically the same thing?

You didn't have to mention white men. It is a given we are talking about white males and not beautiful people of diversity.

Nah, the finns are fucken adorable m8

I swear im on the edge

kek Swedes are a fucking joke

also no cheating and leaving the sinking ship. Stay in your cesspit of a country and deal with your disgusting Marxists and mudslime problem.
No jumping the fence for Denmark, Norway or Finland. Remember: Fuck off we are full.

yuck off*

I don't let my woman go outside at night alone either. Too many foreigners, shit gets stolen, people get stabbed constantly. It's too cold for rape though.

Yea muthafucka, Swede bitches scared of the little Arab cock

>lowest suicide rates in Europe
It ain't easy being cheesy, kiddo

It's all white males' fault!

>TFW PIIGS
>TFW Poortugal
>TFW ass end of europe
>TFW the rest of europe offs itself even though they're theoretically the better countries.

Wow, those women must be racists. You should probably cut them up into little pieces with your battle axe sven.

What's that? You can't stomach that because you are nothing but a 6'5 bitch boy?

Wow. Very progressive.

Cunt.

I think the rate correlates with the amount of sunlight your country gets
everybody still knows nords are superior( intelligence, height, looks, wealth, wellbeing, etc...)

dude i cant take these rape stories they hurt a lot

They generally just elect whomever murders the fuck out of their President.

Most job promotions go the same way. Except HR makes them have a workplace safety and anti racism brief after.

A

You can't be superior if you're dead, bro.

burn the coal pay the toll

Swedish flikkas are much welcomed tho :)