Daily reminder Drumpf is not my fucking president

Daily reminder Drumpf is not my fucking president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBYZns9bd2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

Daily reminder that USA is not your country roach, back to your roach colony.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

sage

Daily reminder this is not your country either.

Guess you're not american then.

She really needs the BBC.

Tits or GTF...oh

You must be some wetback or something because if you are an American he's your president

But soon tho

Right, because Barack Obama is president, at least until January 20th, when Donald Trump becomes president.
"Drumpf" is not a president, nor president-elect, as far as I'm aware.

Daily reminder that women always needs to make everything sexual and crave attention.

if you live in us of bald eagle a. he is your president. embrace the horror.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBYZns9bd2o

i want to see her cloaca too

is this jesus?

Neither is Hillary

What colony? Greece?

You should show up to the white house with a gun and let them know, OP.

What are we going to tell our children?

>German banter
Goddamn I love you Germans.

In 6 days tho he is:3

is it weird that i would fuck the shit out of that roachette?

you like a child who wants to change the rules of a game that has already been played

fututus et mori in igni

Daily reminder that Erdogan is your Sultan.

>Op was a brave man. Bold but stupid. Brimming with balls and not too much in the brain department, at the crack of noon he launched his assault wearing nothing but a red bandana and a couple ammo belts strapped around his nipples. Brandishing a replica AR15 and a Bowie knife he fancied looked like the one Crocodile Dundee had, erupted from the surface of the White House lawn, bellowing a thunderous watery, that some witnesses claim sounded something like, "SHADILAY," before he was promptly tazed then shot in the groin by Trump's private security. He now spends his days pining away down in Guantanamo Bay, getting tortured by guards who especially enjoy water-boarding him while grabbing him by op's newly minted pussy.

This is the story we tell our children.

No, Erdogan is. Fucking roach.

Just promise me you will keep standing in streets top less doing wierd stuff and he can not be your POTUS all day, just keep those tatas out

Correct, he's your president elect. He will be your president in 10 days.

he will be in a few days

anyone have those shit pro-hillary shill memes of Donald as a dog eating shit and Donald in prison ? want to show my friend how cringe they are

F.U.C.K. O.F.F.

NOT MY PRESIDENT

>Che
You gringos got it all wrong, Che hated fags, soviets hated fags, old fashioned communism in general hates fags.
It's you, the liberal shit countries, that love and embrace fags so don't blame your degeneracy in communism, blame your own liberal culture.

But he is so....

In fact, it's exactly 241 hours, 25 minutes and 30 seconds as of this writing that he will take the oath of office and be your president.

Tick tock

Well of course not you have to wait for his inauguration yet, silly yankee then he is your president by law, but I can see you're excited.

Yes he is, and hes going to grab your pussy on the 20th.

Looks like a tranny to me.