How many people here also speak American

How many people here also speak American

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hamburger hamburger diabetes hotdog hamburger

nigger nigger guns guns kfc mcdonalds freedom cuckoldry black cocks

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Non ici on parle français.

ALLAHU ACKBAR

truck truck truck color color color

YOOOO DUDES HOWS IT HANGING?

U wot m8?

Yo homie. Wassup? I do be in da hood juss chillin wit some bitches. Know wa ahm sayyin? Yo.

ISIS ALERT

American english is the best english.

American english, not the kangs english

Bix nood

OOGA BOOGA
BANG BANG BANG
RATATATATATATA
NO FUCKING WAY M8

>calling a flashlight a torch

>this shit again

YOU SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FUCKING CRETIN. Just because you (incorrectly) pronounce some words differently from us, doesn't mean you get to STEAL the language and brand it as your own. 99.9% of 'your' words are the EXACT. FUCKING. SAME.

TL;DR:YOU SPEAK ENGLISH, COCK SNIFFER..

Kangs be da original americans before whitey came n enslaved them

Ayo muh nigga watcha be doin tho, ayo hol up, hol nigga, ayo, ayo hol up nigga, hol up nigga, AYO, AYO!, nigga hol up, ayo wat u be sayin yo, hol up nigga, ayo nigga u kno who u b talkin to nigga, ayo nigga, ayo

I WILL BLOW YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FAT SACK SHIT.

>American English
I believe it's called Ebonics

AKTULLY
Your English is a product of the industrial revolution, we kept true to the TRUE English way

its also called JIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s

I don't

Fucking "American" language kek. Tfw the language you speak is named after the county you live in!

>I WILL BLOW YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY

Get your dicks ready, this faggot is going to blow the whole country

lol what the fuck sounds like some voodoo language

you fucking retarded

>be a muslim
>blow up
Why doesn't this surprise me?

You can't beat us in soccer.

>id
>Great Britain/Well Played/Peace Nigga
what did he mean by this

>Great Britain/White Pussy/Prefers Niggers

The world may never know

>usa
>soccer
top kek

Yeah buddy

Sorry mate. I visit your glorious nation in February. I have friends in Montana. It's beautiful there. My accent marks me out. I can't hide it. American English is almost the same as British English. It's not a different language.

ya know right 'dere.

I speak yooper english.

>I will suck all of your cocks
uuuuh isn't that haram?

I know right? We don't even kind of care about that little girls game. The British shit themselves over it and can't even beat us at that lol

But you spell color, gray, and aluminum wrong.

We speak real English while you speak a frenchanized version of it. You wannabe French faggots.

Yeah, cause we dont play soccer, nigger.

american english: correct
british "english": incomprehensible child talk
aussie english: vocal shitposting

..but you are alive and they are dead.

>soccer
the fuck is that, burgerfag

>mfw Sup Forums tries to correct my spelling of colour and tyre etc and I ignore it

Which one?

Mudslime

What did he mean by this?

she'll be right

>american football

>this meme again

this isn't true, you deluded faggot

underrated pic

>being this thick

Do you know why we call it 'English', mongoloid?? It's because... the language comes from ENGLAND.

A huge amount of MY COUNTRY'S words come from French, German, Italian; it's called LATIN you fucking R E T A R D.

You use the same French words as I do, except when I speak it sounds beautiful and eloquent (I'm southern, located in Hampshire/Surrey) whilst you sounds fucking stupid.

I've been the states numerous times, it's so easy to pull women by just speaking. I have been blessed, don't be jealous, chad.

>I WILL BLOW YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FAT SACK SHIT.
Says the guys whose country constantly gets carpet bombed by U.S. drones.

Tea, biscuits, biscuits, twat, thot, tea, colour, armour, shoppe, groundfloor, alu-fucking-minium, kila-MEATAH,

Im an English Man speaking English in England.

>aluminium

"AL-OOOOOOOOOOM-IAM"

Isn't that the same thing?

American English is superior. Kek has proclaimed it.

where?

>American English is superior
no mate you are the only country using the lazy version every other single English speaking country speaks British English

It is largely a matter of preference... I picked up the American accent, but I reckon that British Enlgish is easier to master for people whose native language is Spanish.

>muh guns!! muh automatic rifles!! muh hunting!! muh mcdonalds!!

Behold these repating digits.

So if aluminum, I guess you have uranum and plutonum too, right?