British empire

If your country was not invaded or controlled by the British empire you are garbage and so is your shithole country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've already lost Rhodesia and South Africa
Stay strong Australia

But, my country is already a shithole

>started as a prison colony
>less than 100 years later has one of the highest HDIs in the world and is considered to be the absolute best country in the world (by anyone who isn't a shitcunt)

Are Australians gods chosen people?

The best part is throwing them out Subaru

britfags werent capable of invading us, and we stole their fleet straight from london.

>get invaded by the british
>get conquered by niggers and kebabs

shouldve stolen some land, Atlantis

Is this the post your Anglos thread?

we were too busy whipping malasyians and indonesians i guess..

leaf version

>the only one dressed properly for a day of building shit
Sounds about right.

Also, that guy has some pretty nice legs. (No homo)

Does being bought by them counts ?

>only nation to STOP THE BOATS!

You're india's shithole, think about that for a moment,

>If your country was not invaded or controlled by the British empire you are garbage and so is your shithole country.
Bye that you mean your a shithole country if your ancestors where not british colonists that was under british rule?Becose it seams so.

we once had an great nation but now we are nothing.

kek

stay strong broer, maybe we can come back.

we were once neighbors too....

Now if only you had converted the heathens to Christianity like the Spaniards did to the Philippines......

just if we had a Fucking military. Its like we haven't learnt jackshit from ww2

Bah god, I love australia.

so they're clean and untouched since the begging of time?

why shit in a hole when theres a street?

Some dutch genes did get passed down too

> we wuz neuteral n shieeet

nah i agree man we need to stock up but atleast our ties with belgian are stronger militiary wise.
lets hope Geert wins and that flaanderen joins us :)

my country has gone trough so many fuck ups it doesn't matter. but we only care about profit, spice was all we cared about

one thing we didnt fuck up

Does it count if Perfidious Albion ruled your country while the Government hid in Brazil while the French rampaged across Europe?

It really makes you wonder how India failed so miserably after the British left. Is there something inherently wrong with brown people?

we can only hope mate or we might end up with friesland trying to be independent

对我进行检查

we shouldnt have ever went to war with japan. we got put into fucking gook camps.
retarded decision.

> we should have converted the indos to christianity

well.. maybe yeah or we should kicked them off that precious clay. every indo ive met is subhuman. shame we arent your neighbours now though aus seems pretty based.

stay good cunt.

Emus are Gods chosen people.

Australia's my favourite Anglosphere country with the United States.

Sorry Kiwis.

And fuck Canada.

We wuz colonists and shiet
bye that logic Latvia owns brazzil and tabago.
Let that sink in.

i wouldnt be happy with the firsians parting from us. we'd lose even more clay. we need greater netherlands.

That would be a fucking disaster. We need te get back belgium and get some influence in the world or else we are going te get stomped by everybody.

So what is your whole BeNeLux (benelux?) alliance about? Could some kind of confederation/federation form out of it if the EU split up?

exactly this, we cant let this happen to what our forefathers gave their lives for.

also we need to remove kebab for fucks sake, fucking mark rutte.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

nice trips satan.
BeNeLux alliance would make us a powerful alliance when the eu crumbles aswell as giving us some high value trading and militairy strenght.

Why though? I mean the Flemish people don't want it. All that will happen is that the Belgium will throw a tantrum which would just lead to instability and possibly even more clay lose in the long term. Isn't a BeNeLux alliance enough?

Brits cucked the Dutch out of New York and Australia though

Fuck the British, they put my ancestors in concentration camps and years later forced us to give our land over to blacks who ruined it.

Worst Empire ever.

we made de eu so we could make money were only in it for the money so if we can be independent there will be no need for us to be in the eu

Hey Boer-bro what what are the prospects of a new volkstaat forming down there? I'll join the revolution.

well a unification is always stronger than just an alliance we need to convince them we have their needs coverd and they will join us

> brits cucked us out of new york and straya
for new york we got suriname though *cough cough* dont know bout straya as far as i knew the dutch navigated the southern side and only saw desert.
i still feel sorry for afrikaners, youre always welcome here boerbro.

Agreed

you just dont understand. that clay is ours.

>tfw watching Man in the High Castle
>tfw on season 2 and I can't see how the Reich isn't appealing as fuck
>tfw the nips are the only real savages and the resistance are unhinged cucks

We probs wont even have to fight them its at this point probably way easier to convince them

Slim to none.
Orania is the closest thing, but even there the blacks are trying to cuck them and you can only live there if you are already super rich or are willing to work manual labour.

Thanks friend :)

Fucking right mate

correct, most of them dont mind unifying with us they talk like us. aslong as we give them some respect it should be easily done.

It really makes you wonder how AFRICA failed so miserably after the WESTERNES left. Is there something inherently wrong with brown people?

yes for the same reason they joined eu its good for them

At least africa isn't infested with western degeneracy

The one good thing abbott did. Now we need to stop the 457 visas. (Basically creates overstays and kills our skills sector with cheap foreign employees.)

That and STOP SELLING EVERYTHING TO THE FUCKING CHINESE.

You mean what OUR forefathers gave their lives for. Stinking frenchie.

>tfw no gibraltar

iq is low as fuck, materialistic and emotional. theyre also incapable to understand the concequences of their actions (primairy example is what became of Rhodesia after the nogs came to power) theyre basically on par with teenagers. also the west betrayed Rhodesia and South Africa. despicable if you ask me.

What's the chance of a new Aadolf Hitler making speeches in the Boer halle to start a new white state?

God eftermiddag, Wanna do a Union?

your ancestors fought because the kikes told you to mr 60%. im talking about our ancestors fighting the romans, the spanish, the french, and even after we lost in ww2 we kept having ressitance forces. so dont say dutch people didnt fight. i cant say if we shouldve won with your help tho.

I agree. UK might be a mudslime shithole now, but goddamn if it not civilized a lot of nations.

idd be totally cool with this. dont know anything bad about you guys desu. also wanna go on holiday there with my gf maybe coming summer.

geen probleem broeder :)

And then they went to shit when they left, load a' good that did, eh?

"Why should we fight" he asked me,
"'Cause England is at war?
Why are they fighting now, Dad,
What are they fighting for?
What does it mean to you, Dad,
To babes, and mum, and me?
The Germans won't come here
From away across the sea.
So why should you go there, Dad,
And leave us here to cry?
Is it cause England owns us?
Is that the reason why?"
His eyes look widely at me,
I tightly held my son,
And this is how I answered,
His questions one by one.

"We fight when England calls us,
For in her sacred keep
The ashes of our fathers
Lie in her soil asleep.
And many times for England
They fought that she'd be free,
And they are part of England,
And so, my son, are we.
And some may pass her by, lad,
And some may scorn her hand,
But we must be forever
A part of that fair land.
For everything we have son,
That's good and fine and just
Was washed in British blood
And given to us on trust.

"And we must keep that trust, son,
Against the force of greed.
And fight beside old England
Whenever she's in need.
And once again she's calling
Across the Empire wide,
And all her Empire answers:
"You'll find us at your side"
Oh yes, we're owned by England,
But we own England, too,
As you are part of me son,
And I am part of you"

Just make sure the weather is alright, Denmark is comparable to the english weather on occasion.

Ik snap nederlanders best wel hoor, het is gewoon dat ik al jaren hoor over het idee van een groter Nederland. Maar het eenigste dat ik zie gebeuren is een herhaling van 1830? M'n vraag was meer waarom wil je het risko nemen op het moment als het een hele kleine kans hebt op succes.

I love Straya so much.
>nationalist people
>Abos mostly in their houses made of poop away from white civilization
>most interesting animals in the world IMO
>nice climate, landscapes etc.
Probably my number one country to go on a long trip.

They were shit before. It's just that some humans can't comprehend civilization(look at Africa - very few tried and utterly failed).

ja niet geschoten is altijd mis maar de reward vind ik het risico wel waard so why not

>they put my ancestors in concentration camps
lol

Nothing funny about that, limey.

thanks will keep an eye on it :)

>During the second Anglo-Boer War (1899-1902), when the Boers refused to surrender to the Anglos, the British rounded-up thousands of Afrikaners (Boers) - mostly (but not all) women and children - and placed them in "concentration camps." They did the same with Africans who were displaced because of the fighting.
I see nothing wrong with this. A war is a war

Nothing wrong with a bit a cheeky imperialism lad.

Its not inhuman because we are the only one doing it so it is actually pretty human

>mostly women and children
That's pretty cowardly and bad form if you ask me.

chaos is een ladder mijn canadese maat, als de eu valt is de kans groter dat onze zuiderlijke buren zich fijner bij ons voelen. natuurlijk is niks zeker en is de kans misschien wel erg klein dat groot nederland terugkeert, maar het zou alleen maar positief zijn. en wat doe je in trudeauland?

Women and children are the future of a people. They should always be the primary targets in the event of a war.

you guys are warmongering subhumans fuck off eternal anglo.

If only you could see the grin on my face

How can we make Australia great again? How about restore gun rights?

i wonder if your ancestors had a grin on their face when we took your boats :)

A war is to be fought among men.

If you truly believe that women and children should be targeted in a war then you are a terrible person.

See, it isn't about morality. You're just buttblasted we threw your diaspora into concentration camps.

then we have chosen our way and who are you to judge

>A war is to be fought among men.
Why. Women produce children, children grow up to work/fight so it's best to put an end to the problem at its source

How isnt it about morality, your ancestors are greedy disfigured cowards. killing children and women, claiming every land you find as yours even when your neighbours own it. hell even keeping a peace treaty with you guys is a joke.

This desu.

I thought that was Sri Lanka or Bangladesh

>Are Australians gods chosen people?
Yes. Australia will be the last bastion of the white man.