He's right you know

He's right you know

That's very anti-semitic

the man who created isis and his boy friend and adopted pot smoking twerking children.
been at war for 8 years
vs
a self made builder businessman with a large successful family and good sense of humour

sure

Sorry but I'd fuck the shit out of malia obama

>created isis
wrong

>boy friend
So original XD

>pot smoking twerking
Why do drumpf supporters keep acting like that's so wrong. teenagers do much worse shit everyday.

>been at war for 8 years
Thanks to bush for starting those wars

The first pic, I didn't know dogs were kept in a zoo, especially with monkeys

you still dont really have a leg to stand on tbphwyl

Everyone ignore this post and every post by this Id or the troll wins and you mine as well jack him off in real life. Dont feed the trolls.

Obvious slide thread / bait

downgrade from high melanine to low melanine

whats wrong with it?

>not featured Barron Trump
>too busy fighting the Moloch worshiping Lizard men with Pence

is this simple trolling or you get paid for this?

obama's even got BLACK dogs

talk about a lack of diversity.

The fuck kind of dog is that? One on the right doesn't even look real

>Why do drumpf supporters keep acting like that's so wrong. teenagers do much worse shit everyday.
t.Kang

>Malia
>Not wanting to wrestle Michelle's giant black weenie.

>Going from nigs to white people
>downgrade

Doesn't add up.

The only way this would be a down grade is if they don't have at least 1 dog in the White House.

I just wanna fugg malia and lick honey off her thighs

Too late

YOU FUCKING LIBERAL ASSHOLE. HOW EVEN DARE YOU QUESTION THE GOD EMPEROR. YOU ARE LESS THAN FILTH. I AM SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW.

First thing that comes to mind is rather a big improvement

Total class act

Uncanny

>DUDE OBAMAS FAMILY WAS KEWL, FORGET HIM DESTROYING LIBYA AND HIS ATTEMPT TO DESTROY SYRIA BECAUSE OF THE 2009 QATARI OIL PIPELINE DEAL BEING REJECTED, LMAO WHO CARES ABOUT DESTROYING STRONG, SECULAR ARAB COUNTRIES, MUH COOL BLACK MAN X-DDDDD

These people should be killed, fuck democracy, kill them, stab them, shoot them, beat them, attack them with your swords.

FUCK OFF DRUMPFSHIT

#NotMyPresident

It didnt have to be this way

>self made
XDDDDDD comon man don't shitpost

I agree. Having brown people in the WH was a downgrade.

You don't know New York white trash then

>why are you not in the factory working overtime to pay for wall?

Let's take a couple of great pics of one person and cherry pick the worst for another and compare them. Because fairness lol

The official policy of arming and supporting moderate rebels in syria directly enabled the original gains by isis. Continued convent usa and nato airstrikes in western Syria also directly shielded isis tactical moments. Good thing Russia smoked the CIA command center in western Syria. Almost no usa or nato interference defeating isis since. Fuck you trash.

yeah, fuck white families.

Look at them, smiling and shit. They don't even have a dog. And holy fuck, do four of them have blonde hair? They must be fucking Nazis or something trying to imitate the aryan race.

I know what Trump's red tie symbolizes: the blood of black men who died building this country and inventing peanut butter and shit. The Washing Post told me so.

How is that, objectively, a downgrade? Trump's children are all well adjust, or at least the oldest ones. Trump is a successful businessman and his wife is hot as fuck.

Obama on the other hand is a failed president and a literal faggot with a bossy wife. Trump gets hit with the fact that he doesn't have "dignity", but Obama has said that shouldn't be said by him in a position like that. His oldest daughter is also suspect.

Good God they even gave their black labradors afros

Im mexican bro, I only take siestas and post on Sup Forums

I won take the whitest of trash over the "best" negroes

This

Actually Jews are Gods chosen people, so it is an upgrade.

>if you're spending all your time on /pol how youre gonna pay for wall jose?

That's literally all liberals do.

even their dogs are ugly niggers

THEY
*eats chicken*
WUZ
*swipes ebt*
KANGS
*robs store*
N
*has sexual emergency*
SHIIEEEEET

>how youre gonna pay for wall jose?
I wont user kun, are you gonna make me pay for that?

Look at that guy's profile pic. He's a mouth breather. Your non-argument is invalid.

if they weren't the first family, they would catch shit for dressing so "white"

breitbart too..so its just a journalism thing

Bush started Libya and Syrian civil wars? Are you sure you aren't obama leaf with a proxy?

>Just waiting for you to slip up with "right wing retards"

Going from Bush to Obama was the bigger down grade

Who's that in the back, and the little girl? Is that Ivanka's husband, and Don Jr's wife and daughter?
Where's Baron?

>implying you wouldn't rail Malia inside the presidential planes bathroom

It's true. I count zero dogs on the right and at least five on the left.

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Beeing honest, Obama got two beautiful children. Dont know, why he had to place them on the bottom.

Makes snide meme, sits back and simpers.

What an ugly dysgenic face, He prlly doesn't even lift.
this

You shouldn't go outside if you look like the bottom set of pictures, entirely their fault.

Every time you leave your home you should look your absolute best, failing to do so is disrespectful to your ancestors and countrymen.

lmao

He's further developing his superpowers to kill all the jews.

>i don't agree with him so he's white trash
You don't even know what white trash is, Tyrone.

>affirmative action: the family
Versus
>branding success: the dynasty

I'm not seeing how this is a downgrade, really. I'm not too much into gilted penthouses, but I prefer them to government handouts.

Why the hell would anyone use that as a profile picture

I mean there's nothing too bad with his face but having his mouth open like that makes him look like an actual retard

I'll never understand normies

That's even worse than the "Oh I'm so surprised" face they all do in pictures

white people and a handful of jews*

>self made