Vote for me, I'm jewish. I used to live in israel and I always praise israel over the netherlands...

vote for me, I'm jewish. I used to live in israel and I always praise israel over the netherlands. I've used the media to make you believe I'm your only chance! top kek, at least israel's ties with Saudi Arabia are becoming even more stronger, you know, the country that pays for mosques of the worst type of islam to be built in the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4832529,00.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power
forward.com/culture/art/310222/jewish-slavery-caribbean-exhibition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trust me, I may be race mixed and part indonesian, but I bleach my hair so now I'm white!

kys ahmed

thanks for the support goyim. thanks to israel, saudi arabia can continue to fund terrorism and the contruction of mosques for our other christ rejecting semitic brothers.

You have to go back.

Better than Muslims.
Allah Akbar BOOOM!

The same goes for the "Swedish Democrats", they are controlled opposition.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4832529,00.html
Saudi Arabia stands with Israel! The semites will have europe with the help of our jewish semitic brothers!

All jews, all christians, all muslim's must be banned from Europe. I don't give two shit's about what they do in the desert, but leave our lands alone you dirty, flithy swine's.

The USA is also an "ally" of Saudi. Shia Muslims are the only good ones.

it is purely coincidental that jews pushed (and still push) europe to open up for migrants, and that at the same time, the opposition to this jewish subversion, the "right wing" parties are also pro-israel.

first we burn you, then we sell you water and bandages!

>USA
the USA just elected Israel as their government for the next four years

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power

They have all the money, so what are we supposed to do about it?

just hand over your country to us jews! we will protect you from ourselves! heheheheh

What kind of Jew are you?

this is the future for dutch children's idols!

you are only free if you have no morals and no values! trust us!

>Dutchcucks

You're retarded, we're against Israel and Saudi expansion, we know they destroyed Libya and Syria with the help of the US to create space to expand, weaken the military capabilities by utterly disrupting / destroying these nations and flood Europe with scum.

You can't even make sense of anything, you just tell anyone is a goy but you can't put into words what you think nor what's going on.

We're against all of it, we're Europeans who want you kikes and sandniggers to go back where you belong or we'll simply fucking attempt to genocide you again.

Now fuck off

don't forget to blame the dutch for selling slaves to the americans! just forget about the fact that the dutch people profiting off of slavery were dutch jews!

forward.com/culture/art/310222/jewish-slavery-caribbean-exhibition/

yes, you don't wans israeli and saudi expansion, so hand over your country to israel! kekekeke

Explain?
I know you can't but you can try anyway.
I more pictures with text you believe for no other reason that you let yourself be deluded by what you want to believe.

what exactly do you not understand? one half of the semites has made a death cult version of islam and builds mosques in europe to spread it here. their own half (and friends) have infilitrated politics to act as opposition so that whatever happens, europe is in the hands of the eternal semite! that same half (hebrew version of the semites) has also control of western media to rid the population of all morals and values, to spread degeneracy and end order even at the biological and psychological level! genders don't exist! kids should surgically change their genders and take hormones! heterosexuality is toxic and should be weakened by promiscuity and emasculating men to break the nuclear family unit and take away the role of man! feminism should put your own women against you while we futher insert out tentacles in every aspect of your culture and society! the future of europe is that of a subservient to israel. soon the ties between israel and saudi arabia will become so strong that we can't hide it anymore, but it will be too late for you to do anything. this is how the superior hebrew race, takes over europe, as the ultimate revenge for WWII.

soon, all european politicians have to come to israel to be approved if they ever want to have a chance at a political career in their homeland.

Honestly, geert being the face of the Dutch right wing is pretty pathetic. You guys dont have anyone a little less goofy?

if you're (real, non jews) right winger, our jewish media will make sure you never become relevant! only us jews are allowed to lead the dutch, and if you want conservatism, it will only be at the mercy of the jewish race. we will never allow europe to have real nationalism ever again.

whatever europe chooses, it must be led by jews.

Hi there!