Dylan Roof

Why is our court/justice system so fucking stupid?

Why is this guy even getting a trial? There is no question that he did it. There's no investigation needed to know that he murdered a bunch of innocent people.

Why not just knife him or put him in a hole to die? No tax dollars would be wasted. Instead, they're going to convict him of murder and he'll spend 10-20 years in a prisoner where he will cost $40,000 a year to keep alive and eventually be put to death.

It makes no fucking sense.

What if he didn't do it and years later he gets proven innocent!

due process and all that nonsense, I honestly wish they would add an amendment where you commit a mass shooting and admit to it you can be legally and are by law required to be tortured and set on fire, I can almost promise you that mass shootings will stop or the shooter will at least do us the favor of finishing himself off.

Everyone has the right to trial by his peers. Even Dylan Roof. What'll happen is he'll be out in Gen Pop and be some black guy's little bitch. If that's not justice, then I don't know what is.

mass shootings are often committed by mentally unstable people.

A logical person would fear punishment, especially something as barbaric as public torture.

You can't threaten the illogical.

Unlikely. He'll be put into solitary confinement. The whole HBO prison bitch scenario isn't as common as movies want you to think it is.

Why not free him so he can wreck more ruin on the nigs?

He is getting a trial so that next time you cannot be just framed and put in a hole to die. That's the price and value.

more then likely (depending on the prison) he'll be a white nationalist hero when he enters prison, they'll protect him but require him to do a bunch of random stuff, like use his celebrity status to get someone on the outside to send them cigarettes and candy and shit, but he'll most definitely be alright, at least for a while.

>t.morons

You have a trial because everyone has the right to defend themselves.
We don't live in a strict law society, we live in a common law system.

Exactly only in the worst and most crowded prisons do the rapes even rarely happen.

Fpbp

also check it bitch.

(OP)
>Way to suppress that challenger to your all your institutionalized civil liberties
>pockets full of spaghetti

>pavlovian responses #1 & #2
Oh, you mighty white folk and your whore-like self-flattery.

Why should people who are very clearly guilty of committing such a fucked up crime have the right to defend themselves?

There is no defense that could possibly make killing a bunch of innocent people right.

Except he didn't go after a bunch of degenerates and hood gang banger drudges of society.

He went after old church going African Americans who were practicing their religion. These weren't gang bangers in a crack house or anyone like the four people who kidnapped a white mentally handicapped man because "fuck white people".

Because then criminals could get off any crime they wanted by just getting a crazy person or threatening some losers family to say they did it you stupid amerifat.

>I love western values!
>what do you mean innocent until proven guilty? thats a waste of money

Again, there's no need for an investigation of someone who clearly committed the crime and has admitted to it. There's even video evidence of him at the crime scene leaving immediately after.

Innocent until proven guilty should be for people who are ACCUSED of something. Roof is not accused of anything, he clearly fucking did it.

Butthurt sjw

Cool, I'll just tell some suicidal person I'll torture their family to death if they don't lurk around on CCTV outside my crime scenes and admit they did it and in your perfect world I can do this indefinitely.

>Why should people who are very clearly guilty of committing such a fucked up crime have the right to defend themselves?
So we should have court based on mob rule?
If enough people think you're guilty of a crime, you should just skip the trial and go to sentencing?
That's really your ideal country?

>There is no defense that could possibly make killing a bunch of innocent people right.
A trial is more than what. It establishes who did what, when, where and why. All those things are taken into account when the trial and sentencing are being done.

I really can't believe you have an American flag next to your ID and think this way.

he's the spokesman for the Alt Right these things must be handled delicately or (((Trump))) will just set him free to kill all the normies

You do realize the survivors are all witnesses, right?

You're a kraut, most likely, yes? You live in an anglo nation.

Not only does a court trial allow you to disprove that you did the things you were charged of, it allows you to question the criminality of doing them in the first place.

Short version: if you can prove that you had good reason to kill a corrupt black preacha-turned-state-senator (who helped fuel riots in Charlotte NC) and the gang of angry black grannies he was preaching hate to, you walk free. Personally I think he'd have a way better chance if he didn't shoot the bitches, but he'd have a decent shot at saying he killed a domestic terrorist who had caused and threatened to cause more civil unrest when he killed the preacher.

Also I don't really feel that bad for the black grannies. I live in an area infested with them and they're generally some of the shittiest people. They'd double-park the Chrysler 300 they bought with siphoned tax-payer money on a white homeless man and glare at him for daring to be in the way.

>he wants to pay to give Ahmed a trial that takes 2 years to figure out what they already know then pay for him to live comfortably in a secure cell with three meals a day and never having to work again
cuck

He's almost certainly going to ADX Florence. No gangs in his section of federal Supermax. I'd be surprised if he has much contact with others at all

And if he doesn't go there he'll go to Terre Haute, where its almost the same deal

jeffrey dahmer was in solitary confinement for a few years then the guards decided to put him in a room with a bunch of niggers and he died with a broomstick up his ass. it happens.

The problem with that is how police will use that law when preasured by the public. For example an Irish bloke admitted to an IRA bombing after Bobbies held him in custody and beat a confession out of him.

>muh feels the argument
There's a reason Lady Justice is blindfolded.
She's also holding balancing scales and a sword for a reason.
Quit being a cuck.

This is the Mason Dixon line.
All states above this line are northern faggot sjw cucks,
all states below this line are honest hard working americans patriots.