Trump BTFO

Damn, no means of recovery in sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilcRS5eUpwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, JLaw has an oscar too, just saying

>What does 6 bankruptcies make you as a businessman?
A multi-billionaire and President of the United States

Hillary had solutions for the common American

Drumpf only care about those at the top with his Trumped up trickle down economics

Fake and gay

fpbp

>HOW CAN ACTRESS BE OVERRATED IF SHE WAS GIVEN 157 AWARDS?
Isn't that proof that she's overrated?

Leaf

Really made my sense of self consider this in relation to other similar events and related concepts

I literally saw that exact phrase as a youtube comment a few days ago, is that where OD gets their ideas for these images?

What you thought they can make their own jokes ? They don't even know what gender they are, let alone create quality jokes.

>comparing a kike-lover like trump to hitler
lmao, how deluded are democrats?

SAGE

>Person who has acted a lot vs president of the United States

I can't wait for 4-8 years of Democrats living up to the Autistic screeching meme

>call actress overrated
>nuh uh she has a lot of awards!

Do these people know what overrated means?

Isn't that what over rated means exactly? She has had a lot of awards and the implication is she doesn't deserve them or as many.

For once, leaf post is best post

I don't really get the parallel they're trying to make.
Streep
157/409 Nominations = 38%
Trump
509/515 Businesses = 99%

awards are subjective, monetary success is objective.also, read about Chapter 11, nincompoop.

He's still a billonaire though. Much more impressive than a Hollywood actress getting meaningless subjective awares

hivemind

Dumbocrats really don't understand math, or how to do basic averaging. I make the same point constantly, even showing these idiots how to average. It just goes over their heads. The fucking retards are college graduates.

How the fuck were they able to earn such high academic accolades when they can't even do basic 5th grade math?

"Damn, we rich actors sure are great, please keep sucking our dicks journalists." Meryl Streep, 2017

In 8 years we need to elect a president willing to name the Jew.

It's been 3 months of it so far, and boy are they truly living up to it

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Trumped up Trickle down
I laugh everytime I hear this. I can't believe she was trying to make this a common phrase, like Donald Ducks tax returns

>What does 6 bankruptcies make you as a businessman?
President
I'm SO glad a woman in a gem-encrusted dress can go up in front of national tv cameras at an awards dinner and talk about how persecuted she feels

>157 awards
Jesus she isn't that good.

She really is overrated now that I think about it with these facts in mind.

do these people not know what the definition of overrated is?

If someone has an obscene amount of awards that is definitely an indicator that they could be overrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilcRS5eUpwk

BTFO p much

canadians are pathetic. i feel bad for you.

>occupydemocrats
LOL

Starting a thread with
>Trump BTFO
and an CuckupyDemocrats image should be a bannable offence.

>Six bankruptcies.
Out of how many companies? Hundreds.
So fuck you.

A good one, considering since the Prez-elect is more successful than the Occupy Democuck that made that caption.

How stupid all these people?
>Trump calls Mrs. Doubtfire overrated
>NU UH! SHE ISN'T OVERRATED, SHE ONLY HAS 157 AWARDS
>ZLOMPF BTFO
What the fuck?
How does that not prove Trump's point?
How can you say someone isn't overrated when they're some mediocre actor who has received this many awards?

Also did they inflate the number of Trump's ''bankruptcies'' again? Didn't they claim he had 4 before?
By the end of the year they're going to claim he had 6 million bankruptcies.

OMG
FLUFFP BTFO

Well it depends on how both of them get rated.

>Hey she's not overrated! Look at all of these high ratings she's got!

They can't actually be that fucking stupid, right?

Really makes you think.

It gets you the presidency of the United States Bitch HAHA!!!

Liberals don't understand business. They think Trump himself has declared bankruptcy 6 times. They don't know what a business bankruptcy is. They don't know out of his 500 successful companies, only 6 have declared bankruptcy.

When Bloomberg itself says that 80% of all new companies fail...an 80% crash and burn rate. 8 out of 10 of all businesses FAIL. And Trump has a 99% success rate.

And its not that they just don't understand business. Liberals can't apply their thinking. They get stuck onto their dogma like ticks. So they hear 'Trump declared bankruptcy 6 times' and never go farther than that. They don't seem to have the brain capacity to view the reality behind their very brief soundbites. In fact, I think they don't even have the ability to conceive that more reality might exist beyond a very brief soundbite.

Damn, Holly-niggers btfo, no hope of recovery. Based leaf. sage

This. The very best investors have a success rate of only 85% or so (ie, 15% of their investments fail) so for Trump to only have 6 bankruptcies after starting over 500 businesses is actually staggeringly good.

we really need to do what we did to that cunts art to these retards just constantly flood the meme market with fake occupy shit on facebook

Mmmmmmm... This liberal salt is fucking delicious. Kinda concerned though, better speak to my doctor about all this sodium intake.