Malmo Wiki

OK, which one of you guys did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=UHsXWYaTlik
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/05/26/statistics-violent-crime-explosion-in-sweden-from-1975-2012-dominated-by-muslims/
buyaccs.com/en/buy-bulk-twitter-accounts.php
devumi.com/twitter-engagements/)
rt.com/news/355645-sweden-malmo-cars-burning/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=d1KzCa7E7hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All me.

obviously you bong

It was me

Somebody stop me

It's time

fucking kek

delet this

Finally some truth on Wikipedia!

Really makes you think.

>Islamic State of Malmöstan

Fucking lost

someone fill me in please, whats wrong with / happening in Malmo?

>Islamic State of Malmöstan

hahahahahaha

> What's wrong with the West

I wasn't making a joke, I don't really come here often. Can someone explain?

you did.

>Malmöstan
You owe me a new pair of sides

The whole city is basically a no-go zone at this point.

>yfw its legit edit and not a troll
>yfw sweden agrees with it

Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=UHsXWYaTlik

oh, wtf.
I might be moving there soon. anyone got links to info on this :/

It's owned, now, by muslims and black africans. No-go zones for police, rape capital of Sweden. Blacks burn cars there every time the wind picks up. Stuff like that.

>Malmöstan
>not Malmosque
You had one job.

>Malmö has recently become a crime hub as a direct result of Islamic immigration from third world countries in the middle east, as 86% of crimes are commit by migrants and murder has increased by 200% since 2014 with a staggering 1463% increase in Sexual Assault since the 1975 immigration act was passed. The city's population is 57% of foreign background and the Swedes themselves have become the minority in the third largest city in Sweden.

It's largely segragated though. Some parts of the city are still alrightish while others are straight muslim/negro land.
Why would you want to go there?

Couple years ago journalists were told if you burn a car in Malmö, you will get a job. They suspected, so made interviews. And yes indeed it's true, still is.
If you get caught burning cars, city assists your integration by giving you work, usually as assisting other troubled muslims. Kek.
And boy does cars burn all over Sweden.

ty
well i didn't know about all this shit, I always thought sweden would be a nice place to go and theres a job there....in malmo...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
well this sucks

You were right, the problem is half the popolation of Africa had your same idea.

fucks sake

Wait, Malmo is in Sweden?

The name alone sounds like one of the many cursed towns in Africa, Middle East, or South America.

A enraged Malmo native with bad English.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/05/26/statistics-violent-crime-explosion-in-sweden-from-1975-2012-dominated-by-muslims/

Add some sources to it for maximum keks.

Oldfag here, reporting for duty.

It is time. I know you've lost your way Sup Forums. I am here to save you, and take you back to your days of glory.

THE RACE WAR STARTS NOW ON TWITTER.

For you newfags, cancers, and mobileposters: this will catch you up to speed with how we used to do things around here.

STEP 1: Make or Buy a Fake Twitter Account (you can buy them here, like $20 for 2k accounts = buyaccs.com/en/buy-bulk-twitter-accounts.php
- If you want to make them, try smspva.com for phone numbers, you can also try a free HUSHED account. Be sure to make and verify the account on a mobile device, otherwise Twitter will give you a verification call instead of text)
STEP 2: Use software or just buy automatic engagements(automatic retweets and likes; it costs like $20 per month for 100 daily retweets and likes that will get spread across your tweets randomly = devumi.com/twitter-engagements/)
STEP 3: Go to trending hashtags and post there. The automatic retweets/likes will push your tweets to the top of Trending hashtags on Twitter for all to see.
STEP 4: GO, GO, GO

(DO NOT BE A RACIST CUNT! We don't need to stoop to their level. Make your alias a black woman and concern troll them directly. Reply to the top tweets to celebrities, and you'll be the top response with your retweets. ONLY USE ACTUAL STATISTICS LIKE BLACK on BLACK CRIMES being 90%+ of murders or other things that DESTROY the liberal narrative.)

There are constant reports about cars being burned, gangs killing one another with grenades, people throwing rocks at ambulances and firetrucks, and all other kinds of shit.

rt.com/news/355645-sweden-malmo-cars-burning/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Did you see how people in Malmö celebrated New year's eve? There was a clip that went viral:
youtube.com/watch?v=d1KzCa7E7hk

From what I've heard, Malmö's population is segregated and you'll probably do okay if you don't go to certain areas (Rosengård is an infamous one; 86% of its population had immigrant background in 2008, and the percentage is probably bigger today).

Nah, fuck off CNN.

man...
the face of the two cops when asked if they think facts are covered up by the authorities...
pure desperation

Deus vult when?

Thanks for the advice and thanks the rest of you for help!
Not even joking here, ty!

You guys should try this out its fun sometimes

Fucking kek. Glad somebody else did it because after going to Malmo this summer I realized that the whites really are dying. Fuck Malmo.

> This video has now gone viral in Sweden and has started a new debate whether fireworks should be made illegal for private individuals or not.

Comments are deactivated because it's a pain in the ass for me to manually delete racial slurs. Now you know and therefore you don't have to ask.

Sweden what the fuck are you doing