WHY ARE DUTCH PEOPLE SO FUCKING TALL!?!?

WHY ARE DUTCH PEOPLE SO FUCKING TALL!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/282/1806/20150211
youtube.com/watch?v=m_ntrtZj-40
fightaging.org/archives/2013/08/the-cost-of-being-tall-is-a-shorter-life-expectancy/
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziekte_van_Van_Buchem
youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stupidity.

The person who gave birth to the first Dutch was tall, then they multiplied.

Combination of diet and genes. in the past they were manlets, old building have dwarf sized doors there.

So we don't drown

drown in what?

Why are you so small?

This

Because we disintegrate in high water

Lots of good protein from milk, cheese and meat, and plenty of calories. 19th century Dutch were very short compared to the European average.

Sexual selection. Plus WW1 neutrality, no lost generation.

If we Brits had remained neutral instead of saving the world twice (on our own ofc) then we'd be tall too, not embittered manlets.

The Netherlands is well known as the Alabama of Europe. Kind, hospitable folk with a predilection for incest. There were some tall folks back in the day and inbreeding and the occasional accidental normal marriage propagated the tall genes.

They tought that if they were tall, the rest of the world would be around as tall as their genitals were, and would naturally suck their cocks.
However, they didnt expect that they couod just kneel, and now suck arab cock instead.

Genetically the Dutch are not that much different from Danish, East English, west Germans and the Flemish, but we just consume a lot of dairy. I have quite a lot friends and family who are in the 190-200cm range, and a few that are in the 200-210 range.

So that they can keep their heads above sea level.

Haha usa what happend in 1980 milleniums ?

Refugees

Diet:
Pindakaas
Pasturized melk with added calcium
Blue Band margarine
Grof volkoren bread

Dutch superfoods

>a predilection for incest
Absolutely. Their children creep the fuck out off me. Strange thing, as children they are clever and mean but the moment they turn 15 they become your usual stupid large dutch honky tonk. Dutch aren't humans imo.

This.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/282/1806/20150211

"Across three decades (1935–1967), height was consistently related to reproductive output (number of children born and number of surviving children), favouring taller men and average height women. "

>USA's sharp decline

Lol, fucking Mexicans.

Influx of Mexican manlets I guess. And maybe the extremely unhealthy standard American diet made the average white American shorter.

Also check out this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_ntrtZj-40

why are you so butthurt

Evolutionary Response.. Easier to be above the water line while standing then it is to swim everywhere. They know the flood is inevitable on a cellular level.

Just bants, Kees.

Or maybe the Austrians are still butthurt that their budget version Hitler is not president, and express their frustration on a Bhutanese knitting drumcircle

Cancer

our cro-magnon ancestors were sauropod rape babies.

Really, something isn't right with your gene pool. One expect some mix of Northern Europeans, Germanic and Anglo appearance and culture, but you are dutch. Grown ups are like some huge teddy bears but your children, please keep em in cages.

1967 immigration act. Most if our immigrants came from central and western europe before then. After that lots came from Asia and Latin America.

>5' 11" / 1.80 is considered manlet size in Frisia
Manlets BTFO

Hispanics tend to run on the smaller side.

man would i love to bag myself a dutch qt, hopefully they won't run out before I get there

combination of genetics and nutrition

sad fact is that the taller the country, the more cucked it seems to be.

japan is manletland and it's 99%+ native

"Save the world twice" like the US didn't bail you out both times

Must be a side effect of always being high.

to wade though the water encase the dykes fail

Are you a tall Castizo >180cm? Because you probably wont have much of a shot if you're a 160cm tall mestizo.

Only a handful of our cities are cucked potato paddy.
It's the same in Germany, Sweden and France and even in your country, Dublin is a shithole filled to the brim with king kukko's, ever traveled through Europe and seen what's like outside these handful of cities?
Also what kind of logic is that, length has absolutely nothing to do with a liberal mindset.

Sexual selection

>saving the world twice
hilarious

I'm saying there's a correlation, I'm not saying being tall makes you a cuck.
Cities are awful no matter where you go but western countries are more urbanised, so more cities, so more poz.

No, natural selection, every time the tide rose only the ones who could keep their head about the water could survive.

And because of rising sea levels this has caused the national height to increase.

I'm 176, i guess to short right?
I do look white at least (white skin,black hair, hazel green eyes)

Well you're bound to be more friendly if you're not intimidated or feeling insecure about your height compared to anyone else I'll give you that.

country of butterfaces

Their swamps obviously.

being tall in battlefield isnt quite the pro

The Dutch are actually behind global warming because the Dutch grow larger with the rising tide.
At a certain point we will be literal giants and rule the world.

Lots of Calcium in their diet

I had a biology teacher at uni who implied that it was due to the Rhine river which many industries have and still dump their chemicals in.

Nice trips. And it could work if you're a suave guy who talks nice to Dutch girls in Spanish. Just say: te quiero mi corazon. They wont understand jack shit but its Spanish. It's like when a guy speaks French

Am I banned?

Nice

My gf is 1.80 whereas I'm 1.76.

t imagraten

>if you're tall you're fine with arabs raping your women
>if you're small you're against arabs raping your women

sounds reasonable

reagan cuckservative amnestied all the illegal beans round 1 and WE WUZ 90% N SHIT

I feel like a manlet here tbqh

Don't you feel bad about your height?

Do you put shoe lifts in your shoes? What do you do when your gf wears high heels?
What is your opinion on tall men? Are you jealous?

>2037
>world is flooded
>trying to get my manatee herd in for the yearly slaughter
>30 foot tall Dutchman with water up to his waist walks by and picks one up
>takes a big bite, waves, and walks away thanking me for the zee koe

I'm 100% Dutch though. My family has lived in same villages for 500 years

Do none of you guys speak french? only dutch? I would think most are you know several languagesa s the netherlands is almost an intersection of the EU

Kek

> My family has lived in same villages for 500 years
>500

holy shit how does this not cause inbreeding?

In my experience the Dutch are the best English speakers in Europe. The Dutch I know don't speak French for the same the English don't; we don't need to.

They are basically swamp Germans so they had to evolve or the swamps and see would take them, so they got taller.

We get a few year of French in school, but it usually is enough to be understandable at a basic level, but not much more. If I were put in the middle of France and nobody spoke English to me, I would be able to survive, but it's not as if I'm a fluent French speaker.
What I really meant about the French speaking guys is non-manlet Frenchmen speaking French.

I'm not jealous of my fellow country, because I have a gf and if I want to be taller I could simply extend my legs. Not that I want that though. And she does wear high heels quite often and I don't mind that.

Villages are quite large user
If you have 10,000 people you have enough people for generations

*sea ffs, am retarded

>tfw 6'3

manlets are subhumans. Gas them now

nice so is learning duthc a good idea for m? I've been bilingual since is was 5 years old, should I just speak english always?

>tfw 6"2
Manlets get out

No pls no
fightaging.org/archives/2013/08/the-cost-of-being-tall-is-a-shorter-life-expectancy/

If you have plans to move here you should learn dutch otherwise its not worth it 2bh

In some villages there's major cases of inbreeding. In the village of Urk, which is the most religious and inbred of the whole of the Netherlands, there's a unique bone disease

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziekte_van_Van_Buchem

But this mostly has to do with the fact that Urk used to be an island, before it became part of the our artificial land called Flevoland.

Just speak English, like 90 to 95% of the population speak english. And those who dont are either very old or kebabs who came here for gimmedats.

manlets literally can't compete with this

youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE

The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long.

>only 1.78cm

Well, I live in the Randstad, so some villages can be quite large.

>tfw 6.5
Feels good
FUCK MANLETS

If you migrate here people really appreciate it when you learn the language. Dutch is a pretty hard language to learn though, because the grammar has really weird rules and exceptions. For example we have grammatical gender that influences the article you use, like the French le or la, but in Dutch it isnt really clear when it is a female or male or neuter article. Most Dutch just do it right without understanding it, and most foreigners fuck it up without knowing why they do it wrong.

You're still taller than 80% of amricucks

Sadly you're still Polish, so still sub-human.

hello lanklet

u hab gf?

I feel like this is bullshit. Swedes are taller than danes and equally as tall as Germans. Why are we falling behind like 5 cm wato fako

Because they play a lot of basketball?

i wonder

Well I'll try to learn some just in case

Stop being retarded. ofcourse I'm against immigration, we all are more or less in a sense.
Before 2014 only families, refugees would come from syria, iraq, afghanistan, after 2014 when Merkel invited anyone who simply wanted to escape poverty she openend the flood gates to the hordes of single men and it didn't help that Italy/Greece were picking up with boats straight from the coast of Libya, etc.
What is this rape epidemic you speak of?
This isn't Sweden.
Dutch are the most xenophobic northern European people hence most of the refugees move to Britain, France or Germany and I do mean most of them, compared to other countries we took in less then 100k rather than millions so far and 30 - 50k (all africans/arabs) moved away because they hated it here but you won't get that information as our media supresses it out of fear of sounding racist.
You can't find me one terrorist attack which happend in the netherlands and all the rapes / loverboy incidents were local due to foreign scum who are involved in a world of crime, it's not an epidemic yet and it most likely never will be here.
Worry about yourself when the potato famine starts again or poor Sweden with a population less then half of us who import millions of double digit IQ subhuman vermin.

WTF I HATE POLAND NOW

I got a bite!

Yeah, we saw you guys at the afterparty...

Maybe they took the Malmo avg height for Swedish average

it is normal for me to keep growing despite me being 20?.
my parents are race mixed with spaniards, dutchs, brits, french and chilean...also I'm 6.2...