Millennial Woes could face police probe after over racist rants

They're doubling down.

> A racist Scot posting white supremacist videos on YouTube could face a police probe for breaking hate speech laws, it emerged last night.
> The Record also unearthed a recording in which vile Colin Robertson talks of a war between whites and minority groups living in Europe.
> Robertson says: “Violence, by which I mean civil war, is inevitable between us, native Europeans, and the various immigrant groups.”

Implying MW is advocating for one and not saying it is the inevitable consequence of pozzed mass immigration policies.

> Anti-racist organisation Hope Not Hate said Robertson, who lives with his dad in Linlithgow, West Lothian, should face a police investigation if he has broken hate speech laws.

> A Hope Not Hate spokesman said: “While Robertson packages his ideas as alt-right they are often indistinguishable from the racial nationalism of the traditional far-right.
> “If he has broken existing laws, we are sure the relevant authorities will act accordingly.” A Scottish Tories spokesman said: “Clearly the police can’t take action until a complaint is made. People would expect action to be swift and serious.”

> Scottish Labour justice spokeswoman Claire Baker said: “There is no place for hate crimes in Scotland – in our schools, workplaces, communities or online.”

> Scottish Green MSP Ross Greer said: “Donald Trump has clearly encouraged bigots here as well as in the US.”

> Police said last night: “No complaints have been received and there is currently no investigation by Police Scotland.”. Any complaint would be assessed then likely allocated for investigation.

Link : archive.is/zY9Qr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRk_FOptcFI
twitter.com/hopenothate
twitter.com/hopenothate/status/818488577642397698
youtube.com/watch?v=1RTG7NV1Z7I
pastebin.com/KB0B93mE
athousandflowers.net/2016/11/20/this-autumn-neo-nazis-held-a-training-camp-in-scotland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Melenial Woes is smart, charming and polite.
Nuke Scotland already, fucking national disgrace

>Having an opinion is now a crime.

Fuck Hope not Hate, they're more authoritarian than we are.

>Uses his real name
>Doesn't hide his power level
>Yo, m8ts we got the evil anonymous nazi communist Troll, call the BBC we going to make a movie
Pathetic. And always remember use Proxies, VPNs and never link to your real life personality.

life comes at you fast

The more the left attack him, the more his videos dealing with them are vindicated and shown to be true.

It is worth pointing out that Woes constantly maintains that he does not call or advocate for violence, merely that he sadly sees such a thing become inevitiable if things take their current course.

This is enough to get you tracked down and harrassed in our world today. Opinions and future predictions are VERBOTEN.

>talking queitly to a camera about how unlimited non-selective immigration is a bad idea
>"racist rants"
greens & snp don't deserve to continue to exist as political parties

Scottish police are like hitler, they arrested and charged a man for making his dog raise his front like in a "hitler salute"

youtube.com/watch?v=RRk_FOptcFI

>wanting to nuke the 1 million Scottish leave voters who will shaft Sturgeon in due time

Neck yourself my euphoric friend.

Lmao shill.

He's a jobless blowhard who lives with his parents.

Ah it's you again.

>"Former Degenerate" fag-enabler e-celeb claiming to be a spokesman for white identity gets exposed
>Alt Right shills from the Great Astroturf Army beg for sympathy from Sup Forums
Only a few posts in now but I'm calling it.

>if he doesn't own his own company or wageslave he's a loser

He earns enough money to keep producing content which gives him purpose in life. That's far more than you or I could say.

>producing content which gives him purpose in life
So does this manchild

nod an argumend :^)

What can Scots do to help out???

Claire Baker
Ross Greer

Two more traitors added to the list, two more ropes.

Hi 8kike, how is your antifa crusade going today?

Was that an argument? MW never claimed not to be a useless NEET, he was pretty open about it and being a lame duck is part of what made him endearing.

Whose that a picture of anyways? Never really got why Jim switched to that

You're already butthurt, you tell me :^)
> MW never claimed not to be a useless NEET, he was pretty open about it and being a lame duck is part of what made him endearing.

>Hope Not Hate
>hope for non-hatred while being hateful
>postponing being non-hateful and hoping it will occur in the future (really not giving a fuck)
>being hateful now and blaming others
>being hateful now
>hatefully hoping for non-hatred
>yfw Hope Not Hate is really a hateful terrorist organization

>Ross Greer

>Claire Baker

Another childless politician.

>implying glassing Scotland won't achieve this faster
your point being?

Alan McEwan's address is in Glasgow, haven't got it atm but its easily found.

What's the list of traitors so far?

Bump to fix Scotland

Reminder that the USA should invade Europe and remove their despotic governments who violate the basic human rights of native Europeans.

I would collaborate.

>If he has broken existing laws

Except he hasn't, you stupid fucking scotch niggers. Talking about what he thinks is going to happen in the future is not the same as inciting it to happen.

Someone needs to put a brick through Hope not Hates office, and start keying their staff members cars.

twitter.com/hopenothate

It's a start I guess...

twitter.com/hopenothate/status/818488577642397698

>who lives with his dad in Linlithgow
They keep shilling this line like it means something

I've been wondering this. Considering
>muh rights
Doesn't this fine political prisoner have a claim for asylum in Trumps America?

I've been wondering this. Considering
>muh rights
Doesn't this fine political prisoner have a claim for asylum in Trumps America? Do I?

Why do so many of you care about some worthless neet who lives at home?

Hell, I see him being driven away from the "movement" as only a potential good thing.

>twitter.com/hopenothate/status/818488577642397698
Dem comments. Lush.

So long as its a jury trial I think he'd be safe as houses.

Stay the hell out of Europe this time. We will handle the shitskin and traitor problem ourself. You Fat asses should build a wall and MAGA

This, it was your intervention/backstabbing that fucked us last time

please do
start with Germany
you have my Axe

Not a single UK user will take ANY action against their police so it doesn't matter. The cops over there have been harassing people and arresting them over non-state-sanctioned beliefs and opinions for decades now, and there hasn't been a single thing done.

>fuck trs they're coming and shilling on OUR BOARD
>goes to 4/pol/ and shills

lmaoing at your life

He isn't bad at defending himself, either...

Probably signalling for antifa wannabes to do something

That and the 'hurr durr he's a loserrr lol XDD' line.

>European liberty

A hate speech trial would actually be a good thing. It's really hard to portray someone taken to criminal court for saying mean things as the bad guy. When normalfags see things like this they side with the accused.

>Hope Not Hate
This is the group that loves Muslim extremists...

Fuck them and fuck the Scottish lefties.

>tfw leftists trying to shame an unemployed art student living with his parent

You can't write this shit, folks.

Millennial Woes has already fled Scotland and is probably somewhere in the US.
It's insane how many people get arrested for ''''''''''''''''''''''''hate speech'''''''''''''''''''''''''' in the UK.

It's insane.
UK is the number 1 Orwellian dystopia.

Yep, let's make Europe 60% non-white just like America, because that has been working out well, right?

Hello anti-fa

This guy comes up to you and leads a smear campaign against your girlfriend.

What do?

Scotland is always pozzed. Bunch of leftists living on the dole shooting heroin.

Guys remember the main target.

>Guys remember the main target

youtube.com/watch?v=1RTG7NV1Z7I

This video is great. Woes is a genuinely good guy... Hope that everything goes well for him, it wouldn't be fair for him to have his life ruined by some lugenpresse cunts just because they don't like his politics

we we racism when we are ignoring the massive looting of the people by government cronies aka democrats and restriction of competition essentially granting monopolies to a few crnies! How about hong kong usa/1800s chile singapore free market babies!?

Scotchland is such a toilet. Please go independent.

t. Rest of the UK

That twitter pic makes him look like Purge

@brigadistaale
Here's the gay commie booze they're plugging, it would be a shame if they got any blowback

I wish scotland was independant.
They are more capitalist than the snotty donothing poms.

Welcome to 1984, enjoy your stay. Remember to leave your brain, will and life at the door. You're a slave now and will need neither of those.

Honestly: this is pure evil. This IS the totalitarian society this so called "open, democratic society" is supposed to oppose. It's INSANE!

He got doxxed, you Arsch. By a journalist and antifa.

They will shut down his channel and drag him to court. If your enemies kill you, you don't win.

KYS

Political prisoner.
UK is now full soviet.

Shut up.

>antifa uses the state to go after an alt-righter
can't make this shit up
love you faggots you're the human equivalent of a running joke

I stand with Woes.

Fuck the left.

Very nice.

>hate speech laws

>Albion calling others perfidious.

that's rich.

And you all did a good job of finishing the degeneracy yourselves

>NEET
>neckbeard
>low test
>beta
>living in parents' basement

Stop putting this millenial faggot on a pedestal.

And how would some rare flag faggot know such a thing?

That's a lot of coverage for a literal who; in fact, it can only be good news for him. Scots are almost as anti-immigrant as the English (despite having accepted a lower proportion of immigration), and it's time they started facing up to the consequences of their pro-EU liberal sentiments.

>arnold nong

well fugg me

>t. MUH HERITAAAGE 12.5% Scottish burger who 's idea of Scotland in his head is absolutely not even close to reality and never has been

Back to watching braveheart

Piss off, cunt. What have YOU done? It's disgusting how so many posters shit one woes here.

pastebin.com/KB0B93mE

OK mr 60%

Ah seems like they have taken down the pastebin. The entire dox was posted on eightchan.

If they weren't let into EU I'd be for it

>panama.2

Another victim of cripplechan Sup Forums helping antifa I see.

What has HE done? Made some videos whinging about muh boomers and being a pathetic NEET making us look bad.

I don't need to do shit to comment on something.

lol

>Arsch
this hurts desu

He has produced three years of quality content, networked for the alt-right, was a corner stone for people like black pigeon and his debates with Sargon are excellent. And YES YOU DO need to show your own credentials. Running your filthy mouth over a man who has done a thousand times more than you is disgusting.

Arschhurt.

pastebin.com/KB0B93mE

tfw I need to live in Sturgeon's Scotland and she will be my president when the retards vote to leave the UK.

>art student
Literally Hitler

Sounds like a swede...not wait hes just a faggot that reads foreign press

athousandflowers.net/2016/11/20/this-autumn-neo-nazis-held-a-training-camp-in-scotland/

They sound like doxing faggots

We really just need to outlaw communism. The god damn world is so fucking unbelievably fucked up and off course the Orwell would have trouble envisioning the dystonia we live in.

"This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff."

Seems to have been taken down desu.

you came to the wrong board