"""""strongest""""" military in the world

Right you have just 10 SECONDS to EXPLAIN how the """"""STRONGEST"""""" military in the world LOST to a bunch of vietnamese rice farmers

literally lmfao @ ur life mate

what is it with USA losing to farmers? first moose farmers then rice farmers and now.... goat farmers yepp you heard it here folks, how do you lose to a goat fucker thats busy tending to his harem of goats? its LITERALLY impossible

>inb4 we won da war but i cant point to any references
>inb4 it was only the political war we lost
>inb4 emu war

no lame ass excuses this time, seppos

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
rt.com/news/ussr-secret-vietnam-soldiers-speak-out/
deseretnews.com/article/46743/CHINA-ADMITS-IT-SENT-TROOPS-TO-FIGHT-THE-US-IN-VIETNAM.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hn9xAaKUbw
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Australia
Sage

>Australia
Bump

the reasons are well documented

is this a serious question

>ROO'D

DO YOU EVEN

SINK
THE
CHINKS
?

>Australia
Bump

Two words, my friend: Liberal Media

Know the playing field and you will have an advantage.

>a few hundred

Your bait is too obvious, please hang up and bait again later.

US gets the last laugh though
by leaving explosive freedom everywhere for little commie bastards for generations to come.

Liberal media blaring MUH CASUALTIES combined with Democrats in congress torpedoing the war effort
Also hippies and niggers

Aussies were clearly bogging us down. We haven't "won" anything you've participated in.

And LBJ interfering with the direction of the war to an unprecedented degree.

.... The Vietnamese had state of the art technology, and the Viet Cong were well trained. Home advantage and asymmetrical warfare. Even the mightiest of empires couldn't handle it. Kinda like how the Polish assblasted the Nazis.

Vietnamese had the higher ground

"Agent Orange" The gift that keeps giving.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

>a few hundred
More like half a million.

>outdated weapons.
The very best available to them straight from the soviet bloc courtesy of the Chinese.

>The whole United states army
Limited severely with overzealous.

>inb4 emu war
>implying op can inb4

Not to mention the Vietnamese had 25 years experience fighting the French senpai

This fucking bait thread every day.

The US Commanders weren't allowed to do ANYTHING until Nixon gave the orders to strike with missiles and such.

When the order finally came down, the north's shit was smacked so hard that the US's job was done within 1-3 months and the US left.

Then the north invaded the south when the US left.

It was the south who lost the war once the US left.

Limited severely with overzealous liberal restrictions.*

>US dead

>Vietnamese dead
1 million

Who won again?

The problem is it wasn't the whole US military but a limited force. Additionally, it has been long settled that what lost the Vietnam war for us was interference by politicians and congress' unwillingness to commit the necessary funds and personnel.

Vietnam lives lost:
Total dead: 510,114–1,166,114

American:
Total dead: 479,668–807,311

We fuckin rekted them
Pic related, it's the "farmers" we had to go against. It was a hard battle, but they lost more men.

stop making fun of us dad, we would've won if you sent better machine guns and army men

>Farmers
Oversimplification is wonderful isnt it.

I could say that a bunch of old white men with old muskets toppled the Global Superpower that was Great Britain in 1770s.
>Be England
>Loose to Grandpas with small arms
top kek

A smart person would realize that both conflicts had far more underlying issues than ((Austrailian Education)) teaches obviously.

The US lost for one reason... they pissed them off.

In all out war with no ROE or human rights, there is no chance.

In case you haven't figured it out yet.

Declared wars ---> WIN IT

Undeclared wars ---> Win/Lose, doesn't matter, just make it last long and cost more.

that's how it works

You had the most retarded ROE I've ever fucking seen. 'Lets fly a bunch of people into a hot zone, kill everyone, take 60% casualties and then fly away, ceeding the area to the communists anyway. MURKA."

You have a better idea? Aerial Bombings obviously werent fucking working,and we dropped more bombs on Vietnam than we dropped on Germany during World War II.

Seriously desu give a better idea.

t.

Get it the fuck together son for all your comical traits you are a continual source of embarrassment.

Farmers are resilient and strong people used to adverse weather conditions and geography/terrain, often they have basic medical and survival skills and are handy with a variety of tools. I would be more ashamed of losing to a bunch of city-dwellers at this point

Honestly don't know mate. From a historical perspective, an aggressor nation has never been so shamefully blown the fuck out by such a supposedly inferior enemy. They literally were farmers and none of them had -any- military training at all. America got so desperate they resorted to using chemical weapons. It's quite fucking shameful really, I can't really figure out why every single American on earth hasn't just fucking hanged themselves in shame and dishonour. you don't deserve to exist; you're too weak. i'll be happy to see the USA get annexed by mexico through immigration which is definitely going to happen no matter what Trump does.

Life must be really hard for americans, struggling to dress yourself in the morning, remembering what hole to put your food in. Bless them.

Good point actually, I didn't think about it like this.

I love these threads.

>Good point actually, I didn't think about it like this.

not really. both sides had those; only one side had mighty american fighting men on the ground and in the air.

>how did they lose

You have a poorly defined win condition regarding that conflict. The USA further destabilized that region, killed a shitload of commies, pumped money and power into the military industrial complex. There were unintended consequences domestically but only due to increased unfiltered media coverage of the conflict which served to identify the next area the government needed to focus on in order to maintain control.

You act as though lives matter. Pathetic.

shut up and post shaurma girls

I have mixed emotions about this one. I'm not even sure I actually saved it.

I think russian hackers planted it to hide their tracks.

It should be like:

US dead 50000
Vietnam dead 10 Million.

your K/D is 20/1 which is good but then imagine you would play a match against only people with knifes. If your K/D is not 200/1 you really suck.

We didn't use nukes for some reason. Nukes can win wars. As trump would say. When was the last time we beat Japan?

lmfao that american edumucation mate ur so brain dead u really have no clue do ya? next ur gonna talk about ur countries kdr? rifk mate ur done and finished u can go back to where u came from u slippery gypsie

I'm actually old enough to remember the vietnam war.

Every day, the top of the newspaper would have, like a sports score or something, Americans killed 8, NVA (or whatever they called them) 347

The Russians obviously.

you are an awful person.

Because all gooks are mindless drones with no sense of individuality, no concept of the importance of preservation of life, and an overinflated perception of the importance of authority. None of them care about any other one of them, unless it pleases the boss man.

Natural commies in other words. The most powerful army in the world will never be a match for millions of ants who will walk into machine gun fire without blinking.

>OP using the daily "lost to farmers" bait
>explain why farmers would make good fighting men and imply OP's not using the best shaming tactic
>not a good point
You're right though, I'm replying to a bait thread, after all.

Didnt you faggots get your asses kicked by a bunch of birds?

shaurma girl likes you

You guys are fucking retarded. We did'nt "lose" the Vietnam war, we literally gave up and democrats in the government abandoned the southern Vietnamese people and stopped supplying them with replacement equipment and weapons after we pulled out. This was a war in the jungle across the world, and after massacring almost 1,000,000 we decided it was stupid and let the jungle monkeys have their own northern part of the country. Ignorant and unedcuated foreigners talking shit about something they know nothing about

Primarily because of our goal in being there, which wasn't to conquer the North, but rather to protect the South. So when we left the South defenseless, the North just overran it. Not really that hard to understand.

Also a host of other factors that you can learn from reading a book or doing some research, such as the fact that we made enemies faster than we could kill them. And we couldn't kill every god damn person in Vietnam..........well, we didn't want to anyways.

The US army completely obliterated the Viet Cong thought. The Tet offensive was a huge failure and they took such high losses that it effectively ended them, as well as America successfully destroying the "ho chi mihn trail"

Its almost like you guys know nothing about history and are just shitposting newfags

REKT

>The Tet offensive was a huge failure and they took such high losses that it effectively ended them,

and yet many place that as the turning point when average americans, not just libtards, turned against the war.

This, and op knows it. America has fought a series of wars with its hands tied behind it's back since the end of world war 2.

Amerifats are morons who couldn't win a war to save their lives. This is the same country that just got done electing Trump. Let that sink in.

I wanna open a stand that sells only pork shaurma, bagels with shrimp flavored cream cheese, pork kebab etc.

>as well as America successfully destroying the "ho chi mihn trail"

this never happened. they shifted parts of it into cambodia and laos, and when Nixon followed them there, the shit hit the fan like never before.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
SHARTERS PERMANANTLY BTFO
SAY IT WITH ME
SHART
H
A
R
T

>I wanna open a stand that sells only pork shaurma, bagels with shrimp flavored cream cheese, pork kebab etc.

WORKS FOR ME

SHART IN THE MART

lol Italy in a war shame thread.

DUNDEE

rt.com/news/ussr-secret-vietnam-soldiers-speak-out/

deseretnews.com/article/46743/CHINA-ADMITS-IT-SENT-TROOPS-TO-FIGHT-THE-US-IN-VIETNAM.html

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hn9xAaKUbw

Pretty much this.

The US strategy was not unconditional victory, but rather an ongoing stalemate that the north (& Russia) could never overcome. Sickening for sure... but that was the approach.

In all those cases, the entity known as the nation state of the USA fought a population fighting for their lifes and limbs.

A nation state is a mass delusion - many populations, acting as if they were one population. The chain of command is so long and convoluted that the USA doesn't choose a single direction.

Meanwhile, the Afghanis, Canadians and Vietnamese had a single goal - survive. All they had to do was kill us - they had no other strategic goals. Just kill and survive.

If we had wanted to, we could have genocided all three countries and won - I'm glad we didn't, and I'm sorry for what my country has done. Germany and Japan were the good guys - we were the bad guys. And Afghanistan has honorably fought off the USSR as well - I fap to the idea of an Afghani-Vietnamese hybrid, unkillable, Eurasian cockroach master race.

I'll bite.
We lost because the Russians and the chinks were supplying them.

America didn't care about this war, so we just "gave up" because spoiled hippies didn't like it

Also It ain't me

I'm not awful. Sometime love can make you be overprotective. I don't want my countrymen to get hurt or die

Dude u go in vietnam jungle and fight some gooks, Fall in hole filled with poop spears

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

>(YOU)

>2 posts by this ID

>why

They had no spirit of will. The Americans didn't want to win, the Vietnamese did.

How about this strategy?

Step 1 - Threaten to drop nuke if they don't surrender.

Step 2 - Drop nuke.

Step 3 - Goto step 1

you lost a war to a fucking bird