Nationalism is a cult I refuse to die for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DWOs-LgqKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwv-dndrMDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Destroyed Germany

Um ok faggot nobody asked you for your unwanted opinion? Nobody gives a shit.

The dugout looks pretty cosy. Just sit there and mind your own business.

reminder germany is only in the state it is in today because of hitler taking nationalism to full retard extent

That's ok as long as your type dies regardless.

>Hitler fighting against the Jews manipulating his nation is responsible for Jews manipulating his nation
Ok then.

Multiculturalism is the altar you will die on.

materialism is a cult I refuse to kill for.

Hegemony is a law of nature. American military support has created the most prosperous and free century in human history, and has saved orders of magnitude more lives than it has taken.

You can either rise to your responsibility in a free nation and do your duty or you can hide back and let others shoulder it for you.

I wish there was a meaningful war going. I would like to die in foreign fields for a cause worth the sacrifice. All just petty brush conflicts between USA and the regional powers now.

fucking commie

Materialism is the Commie world view, Capitalism and materialism is a Communist invention, I am for truth not materialism.

Really? You'll die that big screen television set or perhaps the company that produces them? You can find a deeper value out of life than material things, I'm sure.

no but i'd die for that that huge house or that private plane or that privatly owned lower orbit weapons platform. its all on a scale

>I just want to jerk off to anime and play vidya all my life

The capacity to create and profit and live independently from the sweat off your brow is what gives human lives dignity.

Capitalism allows you to choose your own destiny.

Poetic, simple and beautiful delivery finbro.

>you'll die
>to have nothing

unfortunately, some will never get it.

I see no problem with globalization
We need to collaborate and trade with other countries
The only ones against globalization are backward uneducated fags

jesus christ you literally went full retard burger.

you do realize that to "die for something" basicly just is "to fight for something"

I'm not arguing against capitalism. There are better things in life than counting money, or buying the next iPhone though and I'm sure you would agree. The fact someone would fight for those things is silly. Fight for your unborn child, or something else that actually, really matters.
To die for material would mean nothing unless your sacrifice was chalked up for a lead-lined coffin. Set your priorities in order.

Globalization and capitalism are the engines of the modern world

You refuse to die for nationalism? Then you must live for nationalism!

There's a difference between making sacrifice and ultimate sacrifice. You would actually let yourself die for a big house you would never live in. So incredibly silly.

Globalization as a political weapon doesn't create opportunities and economic growth. It's a tool used by abusive, criminal rackets to exploit both sides of the table outside of proper, lawful oversight.

Globalism isn't having a new afghan food restaurant down the street, it's legitimizing the abuse of people by circumventing the law.

that looks comfy as fuck, why do sand niggers not have agriculture, where was this taken?

Cut to hitler singing linken park

yes yes, enjoy your nigger dick while watching your large screen tv faggot.

Nobody ever died of multiculturalism.
What makes you think it will happen to Germany?

>cuck angrily demands that we acknowledge that he is a cuck

Ok buddy no problem, u got it

I'm with you, Krautbro. tbqh, i really dont get the appeal of nationalism, it seems to be just another way to divide and set 'us' vs 'them'

narionalism is not about dying, it's about making sure the race doesn't die.

fite me ffaget

There are better things in life, yes. And appropriately, democratically regulated capitalism allows you the means to enjoy those things.

When that system is under attack, everything it affords you is under attack as well.

Those two forces are what brought western hegemony
We colonized most of the world with them
Only a liberal would be against that

So, whats that appeal of nationalism? What do you intend to accomplish by promoting it? What steps would you take to meet those goals?

So you're a faggot?

kill whtey

You don't even know what nationalism fucking is if you honestly think its fundamentally linked with expansionism. Its almost the opposite really.

Die for, die by, your choice.

I agree with you. I'm not arguing with you. Hopefully I'm arguing how empty it is to fight for that which is only material.

Well looks like you're halfway to death already Fritz

Liberalism is what created global networks. It was European liberals who decided that Africa needed to be exposed to the world and taught to read and trade for their own benefit, conservatives wanted to just stay in their own nations and tend their gardens.

Of course its that same classic liberal mindset that also granted extra weight to these emerging countries and refusing to take a leadership role when it's necessary. Liberalism is a self-negating mindset.

Hey Turkey I heard you have really fun nightclubs!

>nobody ever died of multiculturalism

I woulnt know.
Too poor to attend to the nightclubs.

Is that why the two most destructive wars in human history had their roots in nationalism and nationalist retarded who wanted to be cannon fodder so bad?

Maybe if the retards had exalted European culture and society and not waged meaningless turf wars with their racial and cultural neighbors they wouldn't have destroyed the political ecosystem and gotten themselves raped and murdered.

They brought it on themselves with their aggressive bullshit. Germany was inevitably going to become an economic and cultural powerhouse, and it was only idiotic posturing that ruined them for a century.

>had their roots in nationalism
It had its roots in anti-nationalism, in internationalist capital, nationalism is for world peace, anti-nationalism is for world domination.

>it's a "MUH REPUBLIC" poster

Romans would spit on you and call you barbarians you swarthy ape.

First World War: "Muh Colonial Empires"
Second World War: "Muh Reparashuns"

Everyone was a faggot in the first war, and Germany was totally justified in tearing shit up during the second.

>They brought it on themselves with their aggressive bullshit.
USA is not split in to west and east, if you try to restore the union you're an aggressive warmonger who wants to decalre war on the entire world.

But would you die at the hand of an immigrant for Globalism?

lol well they lost to the barbarians and collapsed because they stopped caring about themselves, fuck the romans i really dont give a shit about what they would have called me

Multiculturalism is a cult I refuse to die for.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DWOs-LgqKo

>ally justified in tearing shit up during the second.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 14GU4dI4) 01/10/17(Tue)11:50:32 No.1064
mexico now has 5 million soldiers on the us frontier, if you attack first you're an aggressive warmonger.

Yugoslavia, virtually indistinguishable people with different cultures, sharing borders for centuries thrown into the pit together and each starting to fight in order to reestablish their sovereignty. Ends in international relief efforts preventing a genocide.

Now you, you have millions of people from another continent entirely, peoples which most of your own had never seen in person before, from countries they've never heard of. People distinguishable at a glance, even mixes with only 1/4 of their blood clearly foreign. With no historic ties, no cultural similarities, irreconcilable values, mutually unintelligible languages and even different fucking Gods. Peoples the best of which fail to reach even 50% employment, the worst of which over 90% are on welfare, who routinely kills dozens of your kin indiscriminately out of sheer disgust for everything you value as a people. Having no claim to the land, admitted on nothing but good will. In Germany, in France, in Britain, Sweden, and every other western country.

You don't have a fucking choice, Hans. And there'll be no one left to launch an intervention.

Nationalism does not mean you are pro-war/expansionist, in fact quite the opposite. Why would a nationalist want to waste the lives of his people simply for expanding territory or killing off another nation?

Hegemony has changed and grown. Egypt and other pre-roman societies expanded just because they were stronger. Rome conquered out of pride and for the sake of civilization. England did it for trade supremacy and to spread their religion. America's motivation to maintain control and influence around the world is based on individualistic enlightenment ideals.

I doubt whoever comes next will have as noble motivations.

Yeah but:
Granularity:

Individualism > Culturalism > Nationalism > Racism > Sexism

Fight for Nationalism while we're in Racism/Sexism stage (because we've reverted)

Really?

>America's motivation to maintain control and influence around the world is based on individualistic enlightenment ideals.

How are americans this fucking naive about their own country?

Why the fuck are you all so brainwashed?

I don't believe in individualist ideology, only in the truth, race.

I agree with OP. It's not about dieing for for your nationalism. It's about making the other bastard dire for his.

Yeah you've really explored your consciousness and purpose on this world when you identify with 1 of 6~ categories. Good luck with the hard fall of disillusionment in a few years.

>Individualism
Families. An individual is a flake, not a grain.

yes goyim, if you just forget who you are you won't have anything to defend or preserve, surely living as a nobody and a nothing is better than war

Sure, add families in there somewhere. My point still stands, families are still more granular than everything other than individualism

I think he means that he will dodge a draft if there ever is one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwv-dndrMDE

that dude looks super cozy. all he needs is a tablet with netflix, and he's good to go!

How were they intrinsically linked to the ideology of nationalism?

>America's motivation to maintain control and influence around the world is based on individualistic enlightenment ideals.
Wew lad

Everything we've done in the past 26 years has been at the behest of Israel. Everything. They seized control of our government when the Wall fell.

No such thing, the only ones who I share my blood with is my race, my family.

>declare war on everybody

you will die anyway, so who cares

top kek. you share a few irrelevant aesthetic genes and that means they're family

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

enlightened individualist ideals at work

yes.

Yea i got that. I'm just being smart-ass. What a faggot.

The jews have run everything since Philip IV disbanded the Templars and replaced them with (((private))) debt merchants.

the one that musn't die and that gave you life and you owe everything to, is your race.

That's why it's a cult you'll refuse but die from.

Yeah, not standing up for your country when its in problems. But as soon as he is injured in a work related thing the goverment will pay for his shit.
Just faggy bullshit.

oh your disillusionment in a few years will be so sweet. look at the variety of race nationalism, cultural nationalism, etc... threads on pol. Realize it's the same people at different stages in life. Your disillusionment will be sweet.

>CUT MY NATION INTO PIECES
>THIS IS MY LAST EMPIRE
>"INCINERATING" ALL HEATHENS
>DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I KEK MY PEOPLE THEYRE BEATEN

What the fuck are those guns even
Why do they even have fireworks

I just know how liberals will respond to this anyways
>Those aren't even real guns lol! FAKE NEWS!
nevermind the fact that they blatanty threw fireworks into crowds

Those men are criminals who should be tried and convicted for what they did. They don't destroy the underlying reasons that America has a responsibility to be the foremost world power.

The only truth is race everything else is false.

>America has a responsibility to kill and control the politics of the world

If you won't die for it, you will die because of it.

>hello i am a newfag and would like to tell you guys what my 4th grade dyke history teacher taught me

>Implying Nationalism means war
>Implying it wasn't globalism that caused every war since WWII (see: Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, Korea, etc..)

Fuck off Muhammad. You're not a German & never will be.