MFW Hillshits believe this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OLchWH8jjI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_y4C_6JobQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ona9NYAmQns&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot Link...

youtube.com/watch?v=2OLchWH8jjI

Well, after losing the actual election she probably has plenty of time to fantasize about winning imaginary ones.

There is no way she would win.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Why not, anyone who shills for hillary at this point is clearly willing to believe anything.

Urban dwellers are the dumbest most unaware people on the entire planet, in a crisis situation they would all die for failing to understand basic things of how things work, this is why liberal progressivism plagues big cities, because it can only fester in the minds of clueless people.

>She's too dumb to realize she has been riding his coattails all this time and wouldn't last a moment in the political world without him.

Its pasta.

T. Leaf faggot

pic related is you

>implying Michelle "Michael" Obama is the First "Lady"

even more hilariuos is that Obama said he could beat Trump

Using Amerifat jokes on a dane.

?

0/10 leaf. Day of rake can't come fast enough.

bill clinton is a fucking vegetable with his mind stuck in the 80s/90s, and if there was a magic world where they're the 2 candidates running for POTUS today, he would still take 400+ EV.

why? because he's not a superficial bitch, that's why.
Loved his campaign appearances for Hillary, always good for a laff

Rural and suburban retards are an international phenomenon.

He's pretty non relevant now but I still think he understood more about this election then hillary and her staff.

>hurr durr Hilldawgs rule

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_y4C_6JobQ

She honestly wouldn't win one state. Maybe Commiefornia, but that's it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a CTR-tier drooling fucking land whale retard of Nuffin proportions.

Bill 49
Hill 01

Screen shot it

Trudeau please go

He definitely did. Some of his remarks during his campaign appearances were an affront to Hillary/Obamas campaign.

Yeah, people are fond of the 90s, and Hillary's always been a bitch.

madam president time to go to waffle house, err I mean the corespondents dinner.

This video is 100% percent accurate.

She shouldn't brag about being able to beat anyone desu

Bill told her about Wisconsin

But the mainstream media told me she won the popular vote by six gorillion

Bill Clinton couldn't campaign his way out of a plastic bag these days.

Which is unfortunate because in less than a year he's going to be wrapped in one

I'll miss him. Nobody combined having such a high IQ with so many deep personal flaws since Nixon.

But yeah, he's been half dead since 2009

Would either of them even be healthy enough to run another campaign? Hillary barely made it through one and Bill looks like a fucking zombie these days

The video gets it 100% accurate

Who does these?

>Hillary Said she could beat Bill Clinton if they ran against each other

Give him the political team he had, and let her use the one she's used, and he'd kick her fucking ass. Her campaign team were the most inept I have ever seen, and she should sue them for professional malpractice, if there is such a thing.

It would be a fierce fight, the victory could go to any side, but no one could beat The Bill, that guy was charismatic and charming as fuck.

/thread

To hell with loser bitch. Since when do we pay so much attention to losers? She's a loser.

They must be on whatever "diet" that Soros, Rockefeller, etc. are on. There's no way these rich weirdos live to be 100 without some serious (((intervention)))

Goyim blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=ona9NYAmQns&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR

I know people who've met him, and they say that the second he walks in the room people just feel his presence like a fucking magnet or something. He's that charismatic.

Nobody has ever said that about Hillary, and nobody ever will.

Thanks for correcting the record™