The nigger situation in the US

Americans; If 3 of my friends and I were to go to the US in late May this year, rent a motorhome in Iowa and then drive from there to either 1) LA or 2) Orlando, where would we have the least risk of being attacked by a gang of angry niggers? I am thinking LA, since we will be going through the midwest mostly.

Seeing how we sadly can't rent a gun together with the motorhome (thanks Obama), this is pretty vital information to us.

Or do you think the political situation will have cooled down sufficiently so that Orlando is fair game?

Bonus points of you can recommend some national parks, or other stuff, worth seeing on the route.

Other urls found in this thread:

armslist.com/
twitter.com/forrobnorris/status/809512170509795328?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls respond

If you are bringing women you´re toast.
Be only men, don´t look gay and don´t hang around in shady areas = you will be fine. Also buy some cheap baseball bats etc to keep in the Motorhome for the first few home invasions.

There's always a risk but it's minimal. You'll probably be dressed like euro fags though, in your sparkly tight jeans and diesel shirts.

Thanks for your insight

Don't forget our pink cabs and matching star-shaped sunglasses, sweetie

Want to avoid niggers? Don't go south.

Midwest is best

*caps

Yeah, I figured as much. I kinda wanna go see the south but that's basically what's holding me back from it.

Any national parks you would recommend between Iowa and LA?

>inb4 grand canyon

I'm just telling you the truth

You'll probably order shit in liters and want to go hang out with the 'jazz negros' you've heard so much about!

you would be safe pretty much anywhere except inner city

Thanks - I am pretty sure I look more manly than you though.

Nah, in the ideal world I won't have to talk to any niggers but I am thinking that may prove a challenge. I am also not really that interested in your culture that much; least of all your nigger culture.

That being said, I would like to swing by Kentucky and drink some bourbon, and living off of your fast food, at least for a couple of weeks, would be fun as well. I am mostly interested in your nature etc. though.

I have been to the US a couple of times before, that was mainly around the Michigan area; although one time we drove from Michigan to Dallas, which was kinda cool. I generally like you people a lot, so don't be rude to me; it hurts my feelings real bad

Yeah. Most cities are fine downtown, then there's a ring of undesirables that goes until the suburbs.

Only get off the interstate when you're downtown or outside of the city.

Sounds good

LA would be your best bet. Just like you said, the Midwest. Also the views of the four corners (Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico) are amazing.

I'd recommend not going to either as a final destination. Never been to Orlando myself, but I've seen enough of this country to know that none of the big cities are all that special or different from each other. Come out to LA I guess... Some quick jewgling will let you know what areas to avoid, you'll be fine in most of it.

>I kinda wanna go see the south but that's basically what's holding me back from it

yeah every nigger is out to kill you

you'll be fine, you'll just see a lot more black people than you ever have in your life

Also instead of being a jackass, you could recommend some cool places to visit - naturewise. Yes, I know it's not Sup Forums-related

blacks dont run around in gangs beating up whites, no need to worry lol

just stay away from ghetto areas and you'll usually be 100% safe

i've traveled all over the south and never had a problem with blacks, southern blacks aren't too bad (the ones outside the inner city at least)

have fun, personally if you want nature i would recommend the pacific northwest south down to california, but your pick

Stay the fuck away from Orlando, on the other hand LA is fucked as well but not as bad as Orlando

Thanks guys.

We do actually have the option to instead go to 1) Denver, 2) New York, 3) San Fransico, but I figured either LA og San Fransico would be more fun.

I know they're not, but might as well play it safe. And yeah, I guess it can't be helped :^)

>baseball bats
Crowbars, steel pipe sch 40 1-1/4" or greater, or pieces of rebar #6 or greater.

Btw don't be sacred to have niggers talking to you. Just do what I did when I was there for summer vacation, when one speaks to you just look at him in disgust worked everytime

either LA or Orlando* sorry

Basically zero. Just don't walk around in some ghetto late at night.

Zion is the GOAT national park, but Arches and the Grand Canyon are also on the way.

Also, if you're actually a racist, you'll love national parks. Zero black people at any of them, even the normie ones like Yellowstone.

/out/ will give you better recommendations for that though.

go iowa, nebraska, south dakota, wyoming/montana, oregon, california.

Theres good fastfood anywhere, and honestly LA has good food from all over (try fogo de chao if youve got enough norwegian oilbux) and kentucky bourbon is sold nationwide.

Fuck the old south its full of niggers and shitty little cities surrounded by ghettos

Maine, Texas, Florida, California and Colorado are the only good states to end up in on any roadtrip in the US.

Despite what the media tries to tell you, the US is very, very safe. You'll be fine anywhere. Excercise some awareness and stay out of areas that look or feel unsafe, but those are few and far between. You would have to go out of your way looking for ghettos to find such places.

Zion National Park is the best one I've been to.

Go to Denver.

For the fall semester of 2017 i'll be in Milwaukee at Marquette University

Am I gonna die??

Solid advice. Thanks lad.

Something similar actually happened to me one of the times I went there. I visited with my dad and a couple of dudes from Sweden who went there to buy cars, ship them to Sweden, fix them up and sell them.

We landed in Michigan and drove to Texas, picking up cars along the way - in the end we ended up driving in a black Cadillac limo and an Escalade. At one point we were at the gas station in Texas and I had stepped out of the limo when a negro woman yelled something at me from her car. I had no fucking clue what she was saying so I just kept going "uuuh, what?" like 5 times until my dad finally got out of the gas station, so I poked him on the shoulder and pointed towards and saying that apparantly she wanted something, so my dad went to talk to her and spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what she was saying. When he finally came back he said that she had just jokingly asked if she could borrow our limo when she went out that night.

I thought people in Texas were generally quite easy to understand for foreigners, but guess that doesn't go for niggers lel.

You will be fine, niggers are in the cities. There are virtually no niggers outside of cities. You'll be driving through the midwest so there aren't any niggers there anyway. Just remember cities = niggers
everywhere else = friendly white people

Dude no, north and midwest blacks are the worst. The South is worth a visit, they're cool people and the food is actually good.

But since you are doing either/or you should go to LA. The drive itself is worth it. Plus you can hit up the national parks. I suggest taking a southern route, you can drive down to Denver then head south to Santa Fe and ABQ and then hit up the grand canyon, see Vegas before going down to Laguna beach and then drive up the coast to LA. If you have time you should go to SF too.

Black people have their own retarded dialects that are almost incomprehensible.

Cheers guys. I think we may stick with

Just use common sense and you'll be fine. If you're on pol, you can probably recognize the people and places to stay away from.

If you go to Orlando, visit Great Smoky Mountains and Mammoth Cave.

If you go to LA, there is a lot more to see in that direction, like Rocky Mountain, Yosemite, Zion Canyon, etc.

Basically anything in Colorado or Utah

This is all irrelevant information

The key to staying safe almost anywhere is just staying out of poor neighborhoods and if you can't manage that, not looking like you're lost

Try Detroit.

Sounds good too. I think we'll end up heading west though

Literally nothing will happen to you no matter where you go. You're being paranoid.

Why Orlando? Just curious

Either way you are going to run into them. Orlando would be my suggestion. Stick to the tourist areas. Once in that area of FL you wil have some options as far as things to do. also in FL you guys can go to a gun range and really get to experience Murica. In CA you would be limited to the Nerf Musket range.

I have been there on 3 seperate occations actually.

When I went there last time with my family, my sister wanted to go see some interesting architecture in Detroit, so we went to the old abandoned train station there. The guy we were staying at and who drove us there stayed in the car, kept the motor running and kept watch extremely nervously. Not really something you're used to when coming from a suburb of Copenhagen kek.

If you do Iowa to Los Angeles your gonna be in white trash and bean town, if you do Iowa to Orlando your gonn go through the belly of he beast in New Africa, with rural white Klan areas.

>Seeing how we sadly can't rent a gun together with the motor home

armslist.com/

Just buy one for a couple hundred dollars, don't know how they do it in Iowa, but there might be people willing to sell a shotgun or something to you.

Southerner vacationing in Italy here (from Alabama). I can tell you right now that the niggers are in all the big cities and just a few rural areas. In the rural areas, it's almost entirely whites.

>All that open space out West

How can the east even compete? What a bunch of fags.

Sounds like an awful time. Make sure to visit the poorest areas you can find for some real cultural enrichment.

Orlando is safer, but in either case you will be fine as long as you use common sense.
US is very segregated, stick to the white areas.

>Martin Luther King Boulevard is always a dead giveaway for Nigville

>t. Orlando resident

Because that's what's contained in the offer; we have to drop off the motorhome there.

I know - the nigger part was mainly because I needed an excuse to ask for cool places to visit.

lol oh no Denmark is scared of being attacked by African Americans

its true man, shit is like Mad Max, where black street gangs are living like that one music video from tupac that rips off Mad Max bro

Orlando, LA is a hellhole. Orlando is a tourist destination that keeps things under control at least.
t. Florida Man

>Orlando Race Map related

>LA Race Map also related

>Martin Luther King Boulevard

This is a good rule of thumb

Just like the German couple going on their honeymoon in Florida and the very first night three niggers shot and killed the husband because they wanted the car years back.

You need to stay rural if possible. If going in the cities, always keep a lookout for any form of grouping of niggers. If alone, be weary of basically any nigger.

Don't go to either of those places. Go to a popular white area like the Outer Banks of North Carolina or the Appalachian region. But I guess if you have to go to one of the two, the touristy parts of Orlando are less of a shithole. Just be warned that there is literally nothing fun for adult straight males to do in Orlando.

Cool, but I doubt we're allowed to do that as foreigners?

Sounds promising

Will do

Well, sounds promising.

I don't think we'll spend much time in LA itself though - we will mostly be visting stuff along the way from Iowa

absolutely fucking disgusting

twitter.com/forrobnorris/status/809512170509795328?lang=en

Foreigners can buy guns

HOW TO TRAVEL IN THE U.S. AND BE SAFE:

1) Get off the plane, grab a taxi, head to Walmart.
2) Buy yourself the following:
- Baseball bats for defense
- Knives for defense
- A Shovel in case you need to bury a body
- Bleach to clean the blood
- Bolt cutters to cut off fingers
- Condoms to fuck Nigger teenagers
- Liquor and cigs to give to Nig teens
- Machete to behead Mexicans

Basically, if you come to the U.S., make sure to get rid of all evidence, and kill any niggers and wetbacks, the police won't bother you at all.

The U.S. is fun to come hunt niggers and mexicans.

Been doing it for 20 years with my dad.

Thanks Tzao Shing.

We will mostly be sticking to rural areas/national parks etc.

We have to drop of the motorhome there or in Denver, NY, San Francisco

You buy it from a private seller, so it would depend on the person you buy it from famalam. But to be honest, like the other anons said, you probably don't need a gun as long as you are weary of where and what you do.

evereywhere there is niggers there is danger.

Sounds great; we can't do either of those things here.

Milwaukee is basically Somalia Jr. at this point

whole us btw

just stay in Colorado, we don't have niggers

Would be kinda cool actually, but sadly we would not be able to bring it back home

Wanna see other stuff as well though - but we will definately go there

Why go to a shit hole like LA? The cholo's will murder you. Orlando is full of niggs. Go to a nice place like St Augustine. I'd stay out of CA at all cost. That is my best advice on that. I'm sure if you don't act like a autistic mouth breathing faggot you will be fine in FL.

yellowstone and glacier, dont go to fucking commiefornia

btw if I wanted to go to vacation in Denmark what would you recommend?

Mostly just spics and hippy trash from all over now. AND weapon restrictions, is CO the worst 4 corner tragedy?

JUST

We won't spend much time in either LA nor Orlando - we just have to drop of the motorhome there.

Do you think Denver, Las Vegas, New York or San Francisco would be better locations to drop it off at though?

This is good advice. If you go to a big city stick to the centers. Otherwise wait until you're 20-30 miles out of the city center. Yes I basically repeated what was already said. Just wanted to reiterate the good advice.

Yeah, you could always sell it when you are done though.

Are you set on May? I believe in August there will be a total solar eclipse that will best be visible in the American Midwest. Also the cool national parks dont start till you get closer to the rockies. I might might suggest going from Iowa straight west to oregon or maybe seattle. Tgen head south along the coast from there and end in the beaches of southern cal. This probably like a 2 week trip though.

just in Boulder desu, Denver, south Denver, Douglas county and Colorado Springs, is all redpilled and conservative while still being well populated, I can go weeks without seeing a black person

Denver.

literally NOTHING will happen to you. Like at all. Don't worry about anything outside of california and the east coast. Only be afraid in black areas and ghettos in general and stay away from them. The chances of you being completely safe are very high and anyone telling you youll be at risk are retarded

LA is a trash hole. Fucking garbage city

LAfag here, just live near Asians.

Yeah, who am I kidding? New Mexico will always be the worst state, filled with the most fucking scum.

Depends on what you like; culture or nature?

Copenhagen would obviously be one of the places to go. The good thing about Denmark is that you can reach any point in the country in like 5 hours though, so you can visit anywhere in a short time.

Our nature isn't really that dramatic but it's pleasant enough.

Other cool places to visit might be:

>Aarhus (second largest city),
>West coast of Jutland
>Mons Klint (pic related)
>Skagen

>Zion National Park
>holy shit it actually exists

SoCal is full of angry mexicans as well as niggers. You want to stay away from niggers? Fly out of SLC.

Well then cut through the Outer Banks on your way down.
It's a string of islands along the coast of NC. Lots of great views, a few national parks, and many historical locations (the hill that the first airplane took off, Blackbeard's base of operations, etc) if you're into that stuff. Also 100% white.
Go from Roanoke to Ocracoke, then inland through Beaufort, stop in downtown New Bern, and head on south toward your destination.

New Mexico is trash, I went to Abq recently and it was absolutely degenerate and disgusting

Yeah, but I bet you'd have problems avoiding a beaner though.

thanks fa.m I'm mostly interested in culture, living in CO I get enough nature already, I'll have to add those places to the list.

Why LA or Orlando? Is Disney the endgame on this trip?

I'd recommend Florida for the dropping point, and you have an international airport to depart from. Out of all the places you have mentioned Fla sounds the best to me. The nigs mostly stay in there area's. I've always thought it was neat how Fla sorta self segregates itself. I'd recommend the national parks throughout the country, pretty cool stuff to see.

>The drive from Arizona to Abq and Sante fe

WOW its fucking nothing

not really, I only see Mexicans working in fast food kitchens, maybe some construction workers too

Okay, the old town of Odense and Aarhus are worth a visit then.

Copenhagen is a must.

Also we have a lot of nice old churches and buildings all around, so renting a car and driving around would be fun probably

The black hills and badlands in South Dakota.

No, stay the fuck out of downtown. That's where all the niggers are. You want to stay in the suburbs, an edge city.

nice, and im guessing I can get by pretty well speaking English?