Ask a muslim migrant anything

>No JIDF/Hasbarats allowed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=82
bigstory.ap.org/article/6d881414fcc44ba89a8b47fdea037215/bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-over-decade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

for what reason?

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
F O R B E I N G A
M U D S L I M E

No thanks, I'm ok.

When are you going back?

Its writing in the Quran... the end game is to make the world Muslim. Why else would they scream RACISM and start campaigns to ban CHRISTIAN holidays and CHRISTIAN symbols...

Just you wait, once they reach critical mass, they will start going door to door like those Christian Cult members...

I will relocate to an English-speaking country when the time is right. I'm still not sure where to though.

I think Christianity is ruining itself just fine without our aid. But hey, who am I to judge when you decide to hold gay marriages in your church, gotta live with the times, ey? :^)

why are you there

Kys

Work, make a little capital.

You have to go back.

Please disembowel yourself with a kebab knife

No thanks, I'm okay.

when are you going to do Allah's will and start killing people? Also your prophet (piss be upon him) is a piece of shit child molester byee

How many whitebois have you cucked so far?

Where are you ACTUALLY from?

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. "

Chapter 5, verse 82 of the Noble Quran
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=82

For some reason, they seem to do it to themselves. Just my presence somehow makes them insecure.

I hail from a nation called Morocco.

you have to go back abdul

Are you redpilled

>No JIDF/Hasbarats allowed edition

Many fools believe themselves to be redpilled.

I consider myself well versed in geopolitics and history though. For some this can be considered being redpilled.

Have you ever considered instead of killing your generous hosts, you should instead kill your brethren parasites?

Sunni, or SHite?

I said I'm muslim, not some cult-participant inspired by islamic symbolism.

I have no idea what you are referring to, seize the riddles, be straight.

do you think that anyone who shares their disdain for Islam and Muslims in this thread about Muslims is part of a larger conspiracy? do you think most people like islam and muslims?

how do I get a qt muslim hijab waifu?

>do you think that anyone who shares their disdain for Islam and Muslims in this thread about Muslims is part of a larger conspiracy?

The majority are simple tools that dislike whatever the media tells them to dislike and vice versa. Currently, there are many campaigns going on to spread disinfo about islam. Just try googling islam + women on google and see what kind of propaganda drivel comes up.

I personally am not that bothered by the animosity towards me as muslim or the attacks on my faith. I do not always know where it is coming from, but I do know where it is going to end.

>do you think most people like islam and muslims?
I don't know what most people think. I don't think I will be happy any time soon if I keep thinking about what other people think of me. So let's just leave it at that.

You convert and get married.

Why are you really here mehmed?

You know how Sup Forums thinks about Immigraton.
> Just try googling islam + women on google and see what kind of propaganda drivel comes up.
>what kind of propaganda
>propaganda

Ubertroll

Do I have to cut off my foreskin?

where do you want to life?

what is your address and how do you like your pork?

Je bent hier niet langer meer welkom kaffir

fuck off

>Just try googling islam + women on google and see what kind of propaganda drivel comes up

You're a fucking drooling mongoloid.

how much gibs do you get per month? do you have a job?

I hope your (((overloads))) finally do away with you.

Why do you subscribe to such a primitive and destructive ideology?

Are you really that frightened by the concept of death?

why are muslims and their countries so shitty that worms like you have to invade decent white nations in search of handouts?

Do you believe in black magic?

why do you worship a pedophile?

I am an original, been here long before most of you had your balls dropped.

>what kind of propaganda
See, if you don't know anything about a particular subject, you will believe basically anything. This concept is known as ignorance. Your kind is literally what keeps evil alive, exploiting your stupidity.

*live
I'm buying myself a castle somewhere desolate. I always had a thing for castles. The climate has to be on the warm side though, I'm Arab, I'm not equipped against cold conditions.

I earn 220k a year. I get no gibs, on the contrary, I have to support many of you drooling cumskins that still have the audacity to eyeball me.

>/r/atheism

I was paid a lot of money to be relocated here.

I don't believe in it, I don't have to because it exists. It's like asking me if I believe in the moon. It's there, but most of you ignoramus do not know.

P
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>I am an original
Of course you are.
Your golden.
>See, if you don't know anything about a particular subject
I know too much about it. You cant unsee certain things.
> you will believe basically anything
Projection
>This concept is known as ignorance
also Projection
>Your kind is literally what keeps evil alive
someone got triggered, wew lad

>>what kind of propaganda
Not what it meant.

>cumskins
the forced meme will never work, it's trying to turn a positive into a derogatory term and just makes you seem pathetic
>220k a year
any proofs?

My fault i guess for asking the second question, should have known you would just "lolol atheist" as a response. Sad and very predictable.

And i am a theist. Belief in god does not mean i have to follow a warmongering, backwards ideology that has no place in modern times. Answer my first question please, or are you too indoctrinated to have any semblance of a coherent thought of your own?

Kanker op uit did land poephuid GAUW

IS THAT STYX

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
F O R B E I N G A
M U D S L I M E

When are you leaving?

We do poo in loo
>Bangladesh stops open defecation in just over a decade
bigstory.ap.org/article/6d881414fcc44ba89a8b47fdea037215/bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-over-decade

Now back to the question, why do you worship a pedophile?

220k a year for bomb production. Dam how do I get into the explosive business?

I LOVE YOU WINTERCHAN

Really the only valid question.

>believes in black magic voodoo
>calls others ignorant and says they will believe basically anything

Really activates my almonds

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

30 Minutes no answer from OP.

Winter-Chan?

you have to go back

Why do you support terrorism?

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!

OP why do you worship a pedophile?

Explain this shit without doing stupid fucking mind gymnastics to me OP

>I hail from a nation called Morocco.
How many people have you mugged yet?

he wont need to kill himself. the fed up people of the countries destroyed by the brown horde will do it for him.

im alive and well.

Just not really interested in dealing with low-brow arguments and faggots. It is not worth my time.

Why did you move into western society when your religious leaders consider it to be the pinnacle of evil?

Please tell us more about black magic I just want to be cured of my ignorance

Muslims who drink, smoke weed, gamble are they not "real muslims"?

why you follow a deity that doesn't exist like pretty much all are inexistant, and your book is queite retarded.

OPKANKEREN MAROKKAAN
TERUG NAAR APENLAND

Haha no, that is one thing I am glad you lot are ignorant about.

Muslims that drink, smoke weed and gamble are as much muslim as "muslims" that blow stuff up.

The rest of the comments are salty teenagers and JIDF, not bothering with reply.

Can you give me an example of an incident of black magic?

>Muslims that drink, smoke weed and gamble are as much muslim as "muslims" that blow stuff up.
Isn't this called takfir?

Also those people you call "muslims" are actual Muslims who follow the teachings of your prophet Muhammad.

when will you go back to fight for and rebuild your "great" nation?