Doberman are the most redpilled dog breed try to dispute this

Doberman are the most redpilled dog breed try to dispute this

They're good for hunting too. I've got a couple back at my village

these dogs are great for eating your 4 month old infants too

they dont bite much either. love my giant mastiff tho.

overcompensation : the dog

they were in resident evil

I have one, theyre everything a dog should be. Loyal, intelligent, alert and obedient. Very playful too, they have a lot of personality. And if someone ever tries to mess with your shit, every square inch of their body is perfectly built to completely fuck them up. 10/10

They are the niggers of the canine race

Get on my level

Meaningless slide thread

german shepherds are good for everything desu

Literally Aryan: the dog
Noble, aesthetic, intelligent, fearless but only offensive if he has to be

>Black
>Fat
>Lazy
>Relies on a white working man to give him everything

Your doggo is a Democrat.

exactly why i want one

That's pitbulls idiot

They really stink though otherwise I'd love to get one

>mfw I own based Rottweiler/Alsatian breed
>mfw when wife has just recently brought some retarded mexican/chiwawa looking.....thing

Can these type of small retard dogs be trained? Because even my Dog is looking at it like it's some form of Sub-Canine at this point.

You look like you have a learning disorder. Is that your helper animal?

i have a doberman and she's stupid as hell, she eats cat shit and freaks out about fireworks and shit

>Implying it isn't the siberian husky

Explain youself OP

Rhodesian Ridgeback master race

Nah that's Review Bruv, I think.

Looks like nearly all of us inbred brits.

Here's Jamie Vardy. Another typical brit look.

Is there a doberman-like breed that has a full tail?

I do not like the bob-tails at all.

My ideal dog would be a doberman with a full tail and if that is not possible, a German Shepard is a close second.

Probably. I've only been around three or so, but they were as disciplined and smart as most dogs short of those collies that herd sheep.

at the beach, one ran up and dropped a crumpled up beer can at my feet, so I threw it a few times. The last time, I tried to fake him out, and managed to club him up side the head with it. He just stood their and waited for me to actually throw it.

Dogs are the ultimate bluepill unless you hunt with them and keep them outdoors.

We used to own a trained Doberman, damn dog was the most based animal. Agile, Intelligent, hard worker and loyal to the core. Rip Sadam best doggo ever. ;_;7

alright did some reading, they are NOT born that way (with short tails).

I hate the look of a "docked" tail. I would not be surprised if black people or muslims invented it because it looks like a disgusting little stub and leaves the dog's butt in full view. absolutely disgusting.

False

Sup bros?

Over rated.

Had one growing up, but they are too...squirrelly and unconfident.. They are good at barking and looking cool, though. That's enough to keep nigger solicitors away (which she did quite well).

I have a cool anecdote though, which is third hand...but whatever.

My mom had a friend named Ute, from Germany. Her husband was Wehrmacht, and his dad was Gestapo.

He had some sort of police-like function in a rural area, and he got around by horse.

He tried having a companion dog, so he started with a German Shepherd, but it couldn't quite keep up.

He opted for a Dobermann who could run and deal with heat a little better.

Now-a-days, you can find very based German Shepherds still. Not so much with Dobermanns.

Sad, yes...but nobody is TRULY interested in a nasty, single-purpose protection dog.

This breed was created by a Jewish tax collector.

Good Goy/10.

Real Aryans keep Wolves and Bears.

>try to dispute this

Easy m8

>chiwawa
They can fuck right off.
They're not even nice dogs. They're absolute pricks. May as well buy a bald cat.

They can, though not to the extent of a real dog. If it turns into a yappy poorly behaved shit, it's your fault.

Just get a Doberman that hasn't been docked?
We're just too used to pointless body mutilation here in the US. Their ears aren't naturally pointed either. Don't be a dick and save a pup from having its ears cropped.

I'm not sure who invented that but i know it's too eliminate a weak spot if the dog gets into a fight with another canine. It's the same reason the ears are straight up also instead of being floppy but eventually it just became standard for Dobermans & similar breeds

dyel as fuck

Their ears aren't naturally that way either, in case you didnt know.

originally bred by an (((accountant))) to protect his shekels

German masterraces

>They're absolute pricks

not to mention absolute cowards. the little shits will run up behind you barking like crazy, but as soon as you turn they dash off. back and forth back and forth. and you can't kick them because they are too quick.

most of my neighbors are mexicans, and goddamn, it's like a rule or something, they all have to own at least one, so all day long there's one or more yapping.

>current year
>not having a full grown Lion as a pet
>pathetic

German Shepards are more redpill since they are actually used for taking out degenerates

I think they're good looking dogs.

Cropping your dogs ears is illegal now. This is what doberman's look like.

yeah these two are best dogs

Gotta agree with my neighbor. I have a siberian husky in Sweden, and the dog will give his life for me. If I say run he won't stop until I say so, even if it means death from exhaustion.

Fucking adorable. If I didn't respect his protective nature so much, I'd want to pet him.

The tail is artificial, as are the ears. Uncut dobies look like big old hound dogs.

r8 my doggo found her on the street 10 years ago

Dogs are unable to be redpilled, and their owners are most likely emotionally unstable.
You can't refute this.

I have two-love mine even midnight black ethopian niggers cannot outrun one. they knock down their prey instead of grab leg, patrol property, perfect guard pupper.

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

You don't know anything about doggos, do you, with bait like that I expected you to say some shit about pitbulls, KYS or shut your mouth about nothing you know of.

Spotted the bitter pitbull owner

>mfw have rat terriers
>loyal, fearless, natural hunters,
>will mercilessly attack anybody intruding our home
Small little balls of pure love and absolute hate for outsider

As for Dobermans,if you can't have the full sized dog,get the miniature versions, they are just as good (but smaller)

German sheperds and Huskies.

Actally. The smartest dog breed a poodles. That's why they used them at circus and stuff. With that sad they are useless as guard dogs. Doberman looks ugly as hell. Siberian Husky is best dog since they can handle cold, are smart and also works as guard dogs + they are can transport stuff.

>t.negro

Those fucking things are like permanently on meth.

>They're not even nice dogs.

That's because they weren't pets, they were livestock.

Goats, cows and pigs didn't exist in Mesoamerica so the Aztecs farmed, killed and ate Chihuahuas and Xolocuitles.

the tail is usually docked to prevent them from injuring themselves. due to inbreeding a lot of dobermans are hemophiliac and can and have bled out from injuries to their tail. that and their tail when left in tact is a weapon all its own

Belgian mallinois masterrace

Aren't dogs haram Farid?

My 120lb Chesapeake Bay Retriever would roll and death stomp any dog in here, no question. Has consistently asserted dominance over: dobies, huskies, shepherds, pits, mastiff, and rotts.
Protective, Quiet, Happy, Intelligent, Affectionate, Dominant. Chessies are most red-pilled.

Try a male Beauceron.
A little smaller in size. They look like a crossbreed between a Dobermann and a Rottweiler, but they're purebreed.
Sometimes they cut the tails and ears, sometimes they don't.

Chesty Puller said that, while he liked doberman dogs, they were shit in combat and would turn on their handlers.

Any dog that breaks down when you need them to sniff out japs isn't that great.

The most based breed most people have never heard of

I have a pug/terrier mix.
He's walking a rodent holocaust.

I regularly find half eaten rodent remains in my garden, and he has brought home more than one rat or gopher.

What I'm thinking too. It's ugly as shit.

Her previous dog (before she met me) was some useless, but cute looking fluffy dog. Don't know why she'd go for this fucking spic though.

>it's your fault
Well it's her dog, and she isn't exactly a woman of discipline. Does this mean I have raise my wife's dog?

... ew wtf youre actually right

>not a pure german rottwielier

>He wasn't here during early Sup Forums

Pozole/Menudo used to be made with human meat.

I had one but sadly he was killed playing with his doberman buddy it was accident got his teeth hung under his collar and choked him before I saw it. I no longer collar my pups.

So vicious

Most people don't go to Sup Forums

Beep beep, patrician doggo coming through.

>Elegant
>Loyal
>Intelligent
>Can take care of small children

This is Theo Walcott. He also has that typical brit look.

Every single Doberman I've had has been a autistic, neurotic wreak of a dog, that came completely unglued from the slightest loud noise or sight of a gun. While intelligent, they are to stubborn to be easily trained.

Don't get me wrong through, they have retard strength/pain resistance, run fast as fuck, look adorable and imitating at the same time, and the autistic shit they do is hilarious. I would still say they are some of the best dogs out there, but require a lot of attention/training.

TBQH the best dog I ever had was a Rhodesian Ridgeback; easily lost or distracted, but ultra loyal and had fuckhuge muscles that were bred for taking down lions.

Dogs are simple being with souls capable of great love and hate
Only niggers,chinks,liberals and Muslims dislike dogs