Watch Video :

twitch.
tv/reddit/
v/113771480

Questions here :
reddit.com/r/IAmA/

Previous threads:

Yesterday's thread on CIA press conference
Shills welcome! Post in ALLCAPS, no evidence required!

Hannity is gold standard
It's all CGI
PGP shoe in a loo
Suspect all verified twitter users

Proof of life:
>Pic Related: Assange confirms blockchain hash
>Sports scores
>Current affairs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789574436219449345
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=GWCQmQ8wjv0
blockchain.info/tx/fc722ce39094500690a4d4676fe475520d6a0af590336b73202010ca260bbd20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interesting topics for discussion

>PGP is not secure - due to the user, not the code
>'Black-PR' campaign to work against Wikileaks' interest (damage credibility)
>Internet was restored to the embassy due to pressure on national governments
>CIA report is political, flimsy and demonstrates that the agency is in collapse
>10 days left of the Obama establishment
>30% of twitter verified users are elected politicians / powerful people in society
>What can be considered 'proof of life'; live video, news, blockchain etc.?

>>Internet was restored to the embassy due to pressure on national governments

IIRC he said it "might" have helped.

It's an Assange does Schrodinger's Cat impressions for donations threads

PLANNING FOR MORE NEW LEAKS IN 2017

CONTINGENCY PLANS FOR TWITTER BLUE TICK SUPERUSERS AND BLACK PR VECTORS

NOD TO ANONYMOUS FOR GETTING HIS INTERNET BACK

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789574436219449345

fbi released batch 6 of hillary's emails

Recap:
Assange is most likely alive, but not in control of WikiLeaks.
>never seen in person
>live videos can be easily faked and/or he is under control (aka torture)
He claims PGP signing will set a precedent and that it's not absolute proof:
>It's still much more reliable than a fucking twitch stream.

>live video, news, blockchain
he gave all 3 during the stream

This is disinfo to discredit Wikileaks for any future releases. Suck my dick, CIA.

>Used to sign all posts with PGP code
>Suddenly stops
>Goes MIA for months
>Suddenly appears again only on selected TV interviews
>Refuses to walk up to window
>Refuses to write on a piece of paper during live interview
>Refuses to use PGP and says it's "unsafe" and that from now on TWITCH TV live feeds is going to be standard procedure to "prove" everything is good

Anyone who's been in the Military or Police will tell you that if you fail to identify your call sign or security code, you are assumed as compromised / killed.

pic related
There was the idea that the DDoS on Dyn was done in support of Assange. It came after his internet at the embassy was cut.
It was the biggest DDoS in hostory, worth researching. But the claim of some is that it was done in support of Assange.

>did anycunt ask about the scarf?

>did anycunt ask about pammy's involvement in the affair?

>did anycunt ask if he has ever had a dp threesome with Louise Mensch?

No one with any sense still submits to wikileaks.

Assange's lieutenants stopped giving him files in October, after he was assumed compromised according to their operational doctrine.

That's why the newer files don't match the keys.
Assange's lieutenants don't believe he is uncompromised so no more matching files will be released to him/wikileaks.

Fuck off, why should we have to put absolute trust in a shady old man. I'm not trusting the CIA either, and I'm not saying Assange is *necessarily* under control, but if he cannot prove what he is saying is legit, it would be dumb to believe it.

CIAfags still triggered by the Malaysian flag?

Assange deserves to be dead for not curating his content which allowed the orange racist to come to power. Fuck drumpf and fuck russia.

Is it over?

No video on twitch

Exactly, and Julian knows this very well himself.

mfw I rendition you for islamic terror plots i planted on your pc

Don't reply to him, it's mike, he tries to get money from anons, biggest loser on Sup Forums

>not using your loic
we all know how the ddos'ing went down

I like to tell him I sent him 10 dollars, then I imagine how he feels when he finds out he was lied to - lied to for being a degenerate malay shitposter.

>But the claim of some is that it was done in support of Assange.

keke, SOME would say that.

The truth of the DDOs is known and it's not the shit your trying to sling.

stream finished, i assume the video is either being rendered or [REDACTED]
Assange said redditors would transcribe his answers in the comments of the questions, although I don't have much faith in them. They normally just copy&paste Sup Forums.
There is synopsis/transcription of the proof of life question here though pray tell. perhaps via your smart device?

This AMA is as about enthralling as Donald Trump's AMA so far. I hope he actually does something with his PGP key to further prove his credibility.

>I hope he actually does something with his PGP key to further prove his credibility.

Spoiler: He doesn't.

>still can't come to the window or use his PGP

Face it lads. He's gone.

Gentlemen, after lurking for approximately 25 minutes, I begin ot judge that the general consensus is that

>Assange is alive but cunted

Would you say that is an accurate assessment of the situation?

He's dead or in custody. There is no Julian Assange inside that embassy building.

No PGP

No waving to the crowd

Never had a problem doing either of these things before October 21st.

nope. Assange is alive and well. He's doing what he's been doing for the past 10 years. No reason to believe otherwise, only retarded people (the next generation of Alex Joneses) do.

I think so. He said stuff like "I'm alive and not under duress"
but he kept referencing sort of off-stage events, saying things are "difficult" etc. without giving any explanation, other than the fact he's being unlawfully detained by a diplomatic web of chaos.

>He's doing what he's been doing for the past 10 years.

yeah no he isnt. never a problem using his PGP key or going to the window before october 21st

More
>Assange is alive but blagged
Judging from the black-pr triggering, there are more whistleblowers coming to threaten alphabet livelihoods

He also mentioned upcoming ecuadorian elections

mfw reddit ama is the new gold standard for poof he is alive and uncompromised.

BLAGGED
L
A
G
G
E
D

More people are watching Super Metroid

heh

>yeah no he isnt. never a problem using his PGP key or going to the window before october 21st

maybe he just wants to mess with your (and people like you) mind.

I think it's funny.

Doing stuff is publishing leaks and damaging information to power, not coming to a window. Get some sense.

he does seem visibly annoyed and concerned with the proof of life questions also
it is fairly /x/ tier at this point

Situation 1: He uses his PGP key to sign a message. It may not prove he is credible, as they could've obtained his password to the key via coercion. However, it also provides the chance that he is in fact in charge of his situation.
Situation 2: He doesn't use his PGP key. This proves without a doubt that he is either a complete tool, or the parties were unable to get the password to the key.
Either way, he loses nothing by using his PGP key, unlike what he just commented on reddit.

I have been of the opinion that he has been black-bagged since October.

I am now trying hard to question this conviction and be objective. For Julian and his families own sake, I had been hoping for unmistakable shoe on head.

I still dont know. The only objective truth is that we are not yet in an environment where it would be safe to discount the hypothesis that he is under duress.

Unfortunately.

like I said, you have the reasoning skills of a conspiracy theorist. just go to youtube, you'll find a following.

it's safe to say no one in this fine collection of insiders will ever be leaking anything but aids

block evidence

I've been trying to do that too. I honestly don't WANT him to be dead. Who would? I miss the juicy leaks. I'm mad the juicy leaks stopped coming.

Does anyone remember the strange tweet from the alleyway outside the embassy right before the raid? It's possible he was moved, and the raid didn't get him. But then, why wouldn't he take his hard drive with his PGP on it? And if his PGP was compromised, doesn't that imply that the raid got him? Even if his PGP was compromised somehow, why wouldn't he just use it anyway to end the questions about it? He lost it? How could he lose it if he's not compromised?

There are just too many suspicious things around the events that took place late October. That massive DDoS attack on the central DNS server for example. There is no way in hell an attack of that size came from anons. That was a state entity level attack. Why? I presume to block the dead man switch from going off.

But again, what if that's just part of the discreditiing plan so future leaks won't come?

Defintey unfortunate.

What I do know is that before October 21st, Assange was able to prove he was alive very easiily. He'd come to the window and wave. He'd use his PGP. And now that isn't happening and I can't just explain it away.

you just need to relax and stop obsessing about it

It's actually very good to question everything. There's definitely something fishy going on with Julian Assange.

Nothing I said was unreasonable. I didn't say he is compromised, I said either he is a tool, or is compromised if he doesn't uses his key.

DDoS size doesn't limit it to state-actors. All of the prime movers on the internet are non-state actors.
However, one DDoS did coincide with the embassy internet cut - October events.
There was also massive flooding of the bitcoin mempool at the same time which would have taken massive resources.

Assange said in the AMA why PGP isn't proof of life. He didn't explain why the WL twitter PGP stopped though. But there are many unanswered questions.

None of these prove or disprove anything, they only add to the mystery/conspiracy.
>The lack of clarity benefits those against WL by damaging WL's reputation.

Who benefits?
>(shout out to the old WL thread crew)

it's good to question things, but it's also good to do it with common sense, or you'll end up watching videos about the moon landings and the flat earth.

>I didn't say he is compromised, I said either he is a tool, or is compromised if he doesn't uses his key.

And that's what doesn't make sense. It doesn't follow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

>Assange said in the AMA why PGP isn't proof of life

Why was it proof of life before October 21st then? Because "it's hard to protect" was what he said. This implies he was once but is no longer in control of his private PGP key, which also implies that he's been compromised.

So if he's been compromsied, is being held somewhere, then it makes perfect sense why he can't come to the window. He's not there. He's in holding elsewhere.

So why he won't use his PGP then could be that he doesn't want to give it away to the people holding him, yeah?

The one thing I'll add is that I don't like where the result of believing the Wikileaks is out right compromised leads. If Wikileaks as a whole is compromised then that means one of the best publications to give use factual information on what governments are doing will be discredited completely. Forgive my tinfoil hat but it seems like powerful governments have a lot more to gain by discrediting Wikileaks than compromising them. They already have the mainstream media at their disposal so it would be easier to quell Wikileaks than to make Wikileaks work for them. Also I would like to add that the CNN "Don't look at Wikileaks because it's illegal for private citizens to do it" happened a few days before the 21st of October.

Alright, but if they're holding him and his PGP do they not already have access to his PGP?

I can't rationalize the complete lack of PGP use any way at all. If someone is holding him and he's compromised, then they should be using his PGP to further make it seem like everything is okay. And if he isn't compromised, is still in control, then again, he should be using it.

No PGP use is the biggest worry I have. Just liek that military user pointed out, it's his verification code. You shouldn't be trusting someone who when asked for their verification code dodges the question and doesn't give the code. You should assume they are dead or being held hostage.

Given the overwhelming amount of visual evidence, even in light of the existence of CGI tech that can fake faces, it seems likely to me at this point that Julian Assange is doing these interviews from inside a CIA torture house.

But then HOW THE FUCK have they not gotten a hold of his PGP and started using it to make everything seem okay? This is a huge issue that's can't just be waved away and I can't make any sense of it.

>#neko
Fucking weebs!

thinking out the box here: is there any possibility he might have escaped, and be in Equador itself?

That would at least explain his irritation with anons continual demands that he come to the window, because they are jepordising his escape by drawing attention to the fact he's not there.

Okay. Let me know what you think are all the possible reasons for him not using his PGP key, other than the two possible ones I gave above.

>more to gain by discrediting Wikileaks than compromising them.

They have quite a lot to gain actually. If they can be compromised and they can get a hold of their PGP, then the governments can use these things to release fake leaks and completely destroy the organizations credibility, casting doubt on all previous leaks as well. Those who have suffered from Wikileaks past revelations would likely be very interested in that.

>That would at least explain his irritation with anons continual demands that he come to the window, because they are jepordising his escape by drawing attention to the fact he's not there.

I was thinking this myself and now you saying it too makes me think it more. Perhaps in another nation's embassy? Does Russia have an embassy there? Russia was given asylum to Sonwden, another guy the US gov't wants dead.

Does no one else remember there being a strange tweet right before the raid of a car in an alleyway next to the embassy? I can't remember who made that tweet, but I saw it here. I think it was the day before the raid or maybe a couple days before.

that's something I don't care about.

Your reasoning is like saying: well, then tell me all the possible reasons for those weird lights in the moon landing footage. there could be a million reasons and it doesn't matter.

there's sufficient evidence to trust wikileaks and the moon landings.

Yeah there was a strange tweet from the lane beside the embassy, together with a snap from a cctv camera on the lane.

But i do not find it credible that a person would live-tweet their escape. Making it yet another puzzling piece of info/disinfo.

>face2face technology
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Please don't trust everything you see.

>But i do not find it credible that a person would live-tweet their escape.

Agreed.

How possible is it for his private PGP key to have been stolen, but for him to still be there in the embassy and not raided? Can it be done digitally? Could it be possible that his hard drive was taken but somehow he managed to not be? They were able to get his hard drive extradited, but not him, possibly?

I've been trying to read an article on how PGP works all day and I wish I lurked Sup Forums more.

The Trump administration has already accepted the CIA report.

That's the thing though. There are only two reasons in this case, not a million.
1.) He doesn't want to provide it (he doesn't care)
2.) It can't be provided (since it is lost).

I'll grant that within the first reason (he doesn't care) there could be "a million" sub-reasons why he doesn't want to provide it, but that is not what I am concerned about.

Going on your moon landing example, there are two reasons:
1.) it isn't altered (could be a million possible reasons to account for the weird lights)
2.) it is altered.

so hes russian tool, yes?

I think you have it arse over tit, brother-

going by current events, it appears they have Assange, but not his PGP key.

A credible sub-set of this hypothesis would be: they have him, but he unwilling to use his key, as that would reveal it to his captors.

A PGP key is comparatively large thing, it wouldnt be memorized like a password, at least by any normal person.

I assume he has it stashed online somewhere, but is unwilling to reveal its whereabouts.

Oh shit. That sounds reasonable. Couldn't they torture it out of him easily enough though?

>?

He doesn't have the key, his old crew does.

They won't give it to him because they don't believe he's uncompromised. The people who hold files related to those keys also will not release them. Both the keyholder and fileholder whoever they may be do not trust assange any longer.

What's the current take on his deadman's switch? I assumed it would take at least a month to activate since one might not be able to access it for whatever reasons but it's been some time now.

Ok got you; but in that case, why arent the old crew being a lot more vocal about his being used as a sock-puppet?

It would/should be major scandal if Assange has been black-bagged, shrugging and going on without him seems strange and inappropriate.

Of course they have. They want to be able to use the CIA with credibility.

>Ok got you; but in that case, why arent the old crew being a lot more vocal about his being used as a sock-puppet?

It's dangerous and they very well could be but they're limited by the need to remain anonymous.

As you can tell, this isn't a game.

Every day the 'Assange/wikileaks is compromised' thread gets made. It warns people not to get honeypotted. It says to be careful. Who do you think is making that thread? I have theories.

I can't hear shit

Yeah and if they just flat out prove he's being used, whoever is using it can just neck him if he isn't useful anymore. Or go after people he/his old crew care about.

Spooky as fuck

basically confirms that (live interviews) or anything video related is not evidence at all

no, just a little social engineering. back in the day links to awesome warez was part of reason to 4skin.

wat you think happens when you link 20-30 Sup Forums breads to ddos/dos apps?

dl count on sourceforge alone quadrupled in the weeks near beginning of october.

weaponized autism is real, shadilay

I've been wondering if they don't have the PGP, but they have their NSA backdoor to it and are worried that if they use it to generate a fake message someone like Russia might also know the same trick and call them for it, thereby exposing him as definitely dead.

Pretty unlikely I'm sure but this whole scenario just makes no sense, I can't think of any simple explanation for it.

was it autism?
look at the downvotes he got too. reddit is weird.

This is written in 90% historical CIA callsigns.

People are deluded

lol you sure showed him

transcript when

Tbh it's shady as fuck that he won't go to the window, use his PGP or do something wild on camera to prove it's not CGI.

He just sits there dull and acts like a puppet.

But, the biggest reasoning behind him not being MIA or KIA, is as he says in the video, that his lawyer, family, embassy people would have said something if he was.

But then again, how often does his lawyer and family actually see him face to face?

Bump.
Disinfo CIA shills need to fuck off

>PGP
Useless
>do something wild
Thats retarded. Is he a clown? He isnt taking this disinfo seriously. And neither should you.
>acts like a puppet.
Not sure what the fuck thats supposed to mean
>how often does his lawyer
He sees associates and his lawyers all the time

any riseup canary update?
has any comment been made on:
blockchain.info/tx/fc722ce39094500690a4d4676fe475520d6a0af590336b73202010ca260bbd20

>ONLY QUESTION THINGS WHEN I SAY IT"S OKAY ANONS

is there any riseup canary update?
has any comment been made on: