Estonia bros a quick question

Pic related, Im sure you know what video Im talking about but Im not going to embarass you by linking it here. My question is, what have these people ingested? Ive seen people in pretty much under all substances but Ive never seen anyone doing the whistling and clapping and whatever. Is it some new kind of drug or what the fuck is that? No bully, just wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNxV087tQ84
youtube.com/watch?v=HiuLYJta97E
youtube.com/watch?v=g4kXDLpPK5Y
youtu.be/RrSS058pjWw
youtube.com/watch?v=mdVh2OxMTpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump

hyvaa huomenta

>but Im not going to embarass you by linking it here

post it faggot, people other than estonians might actualy know what they're on

this is some bath salt tier behaviour, Im honestly interested what is the cause of it

youtube.com/watch?v=HiuLYJta97E
youtube.com/watch?v=g4kXDLpPK5Y

how was christmas like finn brother?

It seems he is doing some weird version of Schuhplattler, at times it seems he is acting like in a football stadium? Would think bath salts too...

it was okay, the usual familydinner and after that just chilling with my gf

I am also curious to know what is the substance.
Have to try it atleast once!

No way, bathsalt people are only doog for rolling on the ground and screaming. There is clearly an idea behind this sort of behaviour.

Alrighty
Reminder: this video was filmed almost 10 years ago.
youtu.be/RrSS058pjWw

It might be fentanyl, a synthetic opiate. Its been spreading in the Eastern parts of estonia where the gopniks refuse to leave.

Opiate? Oh okay, I thought its some meth/amphetamine kind of ''designer'' drug

slap that ass

Yes. These guys are clearly going "fast"

what the fuck are you people on about, that guy's just having fun, he's high on life, are your lives so bad that this seems strange to you?

honestly though, he's definitely not just on one thing, alcohol is one for sure, and god knows what kind of other chemicals

Im no expert on the effects, but im pretty sure its fentanyl.
Also its called speed.

That dude is LIT.

That's just normal Estonian behaviour, OP

As a fent user I don't think it's this.

>not sure if trolling or just retarded
dude's on some sort of dissociative, the same effects can be acquired via meth and alcohol

Bulgarbro, being a gopnik on substances of questionable damaging effects might be fine in bulgaria. But not in our country.
The major junkie hotspots are the eastern parts and the capital.

Fent will knock you the fuck out and have you nodding off. There's nothing speedy about it.

get that man a drumset

>posting videos of that one guy

Perhaps I'm wrong and it is actually a thing but so far this slapping thing I've seen done by only this one guy, the same one in the video.

Usually hanged around in the city centre in Tallinn and once I even managed to rode the same bus with him where he orchestrated his greatest slapping hits. No idea what he is consuming but sometimes I did saw him with some sort of sock in his hands that had an intensely chemical aroma, that even the finns from Helsinki could smell it I imagine, from which he took deep breaths and laughed happily afterwards.

I haven't seen him for a couple of years already, either he has changed his territory, is locked up somehwere or has made his one last slap on the bucket.

Inhalant maybe?

I thought it was fentanyl because its among the more popular & available substances.
As I said, im no expert.
I meant to correct the finns wording.

But yeah, it could be a mixture of shit the guy consumed.

Its the same guy? Oh shit I didnt even notice, sry about that

That's some world class hamboning.

He's drunk you idiot

>fun fact: I almost got killed by this stuff

High-grade jenk

LOL fentanyl isn't speed. Fentanyl is like synthetic heroin it's the opposite of speed. FYI in certain states more people die from fentanyl od than heroin od.

I have absolutely no problem with it. Just curious to know what the guys have taken. Do u get it? Nothing negative here...

Yea maybe, I don't know much about drugs.

Does seem like the same guy. 1st and 3rd are pretty far away. And second guy definitely is the one I've seen.

The 2nd one is uploaded in 2007 and he has a car in there surprisingly. Defiinitely a video before his downfall. Roughly around 2010 he basically looked like a hobo.

Just to clarify, designer drugs are a bit of a problem around here. Couple of years ago there was a synthetic weed epidemic, it was called Jehova or something like that. Also thats not a drunk person, hes too coordinated to just be shitfaced

Fun little fact, carefent is the drug Russia used during the theatre hostage crisis. Every one of the people that died likely could have been saved if the EMTs knew and could give narcan.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You know you can buy actual drugs with how much a can of that stuff costs? Crack/meth/heroin is probably healthier too.

"Yea maybe, I don't know much about drugs."

GTFO n00bfag

>Bulgarbro, being a gopnik on substances of questionable damaging effects might be fine in bulgaria. But not in our country.

you'd be pretty surprised what the reality is then, seriously though, not that it's fine but there's more of it than you know, you can be sure about that, ootherwise our capital is also a hotspot, but that's really no wonder when you live in a small country with about 5 relevant cities in total

He's just a hyper active guy naturally, who then took some kind of "upper" drug. Cocaine, meth, adhd medication, etc.

Nothing wrong being happy
youtube.com/watch?v=mdVh2OxMTpY

I was young and dumb.

Ain't he doing the Estonian Gangnam style?

One video was from 2007 while another was from 2015.

Whatever he's on doesn't seem to be fucking him up too badly if he's still going.

I am a certified Drug Recognition Expert through the DEC program. Look it up if you want. Here is what I noticed and my best guess:

-Shirtless but other guy wearing jacket implies his internal temp is up
-Repeatedly scratches nose very hard
-Spastic/jerky and over-accentuated movements
-Cannot stand/sit still for even one second
-Skinny as fuck, poor muscle tone overall but muscles appear rigid and taught

Based on that, it appears to be a CNS Stimulant like an amphetamine or cocaine. It does not appear he's hallucinating but if he was, it would then fall into the Hallucinogen category and the crossover drug between those two categories is Ecstacy.

I'd say he's on coke or meth and he's already mildly crazy.

Why do u think its the same person? Doesn't look like it...

LOL every country loved fake weed a few years ago. He's drunk I'm positive I've done fake weed it doesn't do that. He's just being an idiot because he's drunk. stranger drugs just make you do less. Chances are if you're on heroin or fentanyl you're not leaving the house. That guy is just wasted.

>let me perform the dance of my people
>t. estonian

That exact can cost like 3 bucks at wal mart.

Im not saying hes on synthetic weed, just pointing that there are synthethic drugs being sold to people and pretty much only the guy cooking the stuff knows whats in it. Also you are talking to a guy who comes from a nation of raging alcoholics, I have NEVER seen anyone doing that shit while just on booze. Sure people are retards but he should just fall over and mumble something uncomrehensable.

Yea the hairlines are different now that i'm looking closely. Interesting.

The 2007 is definitely the sort-of-famous slapper.
I do remember he was actually actively moving around the city centre in 2008-2009 because me and my classmates talked about him whenever someone spotted him.

Funny thing. When someone is drugged, doesn't matter what kind, in estonian slang we say that person is "laksu all" which literally translates to "under the slap". Brought some great laughs in high school while talking about this guy.

The Estonian guy in OP's picture doesn't even look that Asian. I didn't realize how close to whites some Estonians can look. It's uncanny.

Not even trying to mean but it seems like you don't drink or haven't had a lot of experience with alcohol. People do the dumbest shit when they're drunk. He prolly thought he was dancing dude. Drunk people trying to dance is hilarious. It's unlikely he's on anything else as most other drugs don't fuck as bad as alcohol. It's an underratedly powerful drug.

WTF dude?

Typical murican

>finnish male
>no experience with alcohol

dude... when I got out of the army I drank for 8 months straight because of unemployment, dont give me that shit

>american education

Hahahaha wow and you've never seen someone try to dance drunk? Also didn't u say my country was full of alcoholics? You sound like an alcoholic loser friend

Ok champ, whatever you say

Hahahahahahaha but you're actually wrong!!!! this is what happens when someone is wrong in pol and has to ea their own words!
>w-whatever you say ch-champ

I've seen people do that, not anything like what we see on the three videos posted....

Saying these guys are just drunk reveals u have no idea...

if you think he is drunk you either don't drink and don't know what you are talking about or drink so much you have put yourself into a semi vegetative state

t. 15 years old

LSD

In fact, because youre so smart you propably knew that ''narkar'' means drug addict in Estonia. Makes a lot of sense to film a drunk person and call him a junkie

He's clearly looking for his keys. We've all done it.

Due to his spasticity I'd wager to guess he's high on some type of cathinone or amphetamine and probably drunk too. I don't think any drug in particular is causing that, probably the cocktail of drugs more than anything else.

You need joke- recognition lessons, mate.

Hard to if trolling or stupid.

When i was a kid some junkies made me suck them off. I hate junkies.

epic, H A A P S A L U???

Perheväkivalta

Were they whistling and slapping their ass/thighs? Did u ask them what they had taken?

god, slavs and finns are so retarded

dumber than leafs even

Is that an estonian traditional thing?

Finnish Mensa has the largest amount of members/population.

get back to your vault mountainjew