12% of men smoke

>12% of men smoke.
>15% of females smoke.

This is the ultimate sign of how much the 'men' in Sweden are pussified sissy cucks.

Stop projecting you fetish into shitposting

OP is a faget

Pretty sure that's a sign of intelligence. Smoking tobacco or pot or whatever is bullshit.

Swedish men prefer their tabacco under their lip instead in their lungs.

Smoking is retarded. I've never met an adult smoker who didn't regret it or wish they could quit.

Why would we smoke nigga when we got da good shiet. Snus

Smoking is degenerate. It's so degenerate that my father keeps asking me about girls I see and why I broke up with them or drifted apart.

I always tell him that they are smokers and he doesn't question me. Smoking is bad enough for men but for women it destroys their looks by 35.

u kno, he has a pont {black actor voice"

Smoking is degeneracy. No exceptions

I think chewing tobacco is more popular there.

at least this doesn't get shit in other people's faces

Still fucking disgusting though. I'm glad 99% of women don't use this.

You mean that women are weak willed and continue to do something that kills them just to feel good in the moment?

Well most men in Sweden are muslims and islam forbids it.

The men do use snus. Seems like 80 percent of them do. I lived overseas for a while and every single fucking swedish dude used snus.

Back to r3ddit, cuck

>muh projecting.
When anyone uses this argument it's always a projection in itself.

Smoking is stupid though.

This
Ive been on the nicotine jew for 7 years running is hard but atleast im down to 5 a day from a pack a day last year.
One more push and ill be smoke free

so you think, what men should do more often to be manly is exactly what women already do more often? did I get that right?

obviously you've neer gotten head from a swedish gal with a big lump of snus under her lib :)

Because we have snus, only like 5% of women use snus because they think it's disgusting and fucks up your teeth.

sweden has snus

i don't know why but i reall really really like that picture

i wish i lived in the 90's or early 2000s in some slav land with some degenerate girls that smoke a lot and drink cheap vodka

not a care in the world except my own immediate reality. no caring about politics or world affairs.

i hate the internet and the jews for destroying this feeling

Or its a sign of how garbage and trash the women are. Sweden is a country run by women, its turned to shit, and we all act surprised.

Also fuck off leaf your country is run by a flaming homosexual and more then half the men in canada have had homosexual experiences in their youth. Yourself included. Day of the rake coming soon.

Smokers are pathetic beer bellied scum with no impulse control.

Waste of human potential.

Smoking is defenerate

Smoking cigs and cigars is shit. That's why I quit.

Better circulation, better sense of smell, better energy levels, feel cleaner, get sick way less. The list goes on.

Smoking is horrible

most muslims smoke heavily, thats basically what hashish bars are for.

i'd chain smoke with those qts any day

Take it easy Jose, your country is still run by a nigger.

> having cancer is alpha

I bet you think niggers are alpha too.

Kys.

How is this proof of anything else than that women are more degenerate? Even your image is filled with degenerate feminsts

>feminists
>russia
no. they are just arty chicks

You haven't gotten head, period.

>women smoking
as disgusting as women cheating

that's a bad idea, acts as a local anesthetic and vasodilator making you all floppy

>fucks up your teeth

So does smoking and smoking ages you as well.

Actually Sweden is less than 5% muslim. Even Malmö is something like 70% christian.

if they aren't feminist then they are lesbos. Big shortage of men over there and a lot of time spent indoors=24/7 muff diving.

Gee, its almost like women are more prone to giving into peer pressure and making bad decisions.

Not at the same level, heavy smoking makes your teeth a little yellow like coffee.

Just a little bit of snus use in months and your teeth have become little nigglets.

>smoking
>being anything other than a way to kill yourself slowly and a waste of money
kill yourself already

I was thinking the opposite. It inspires vast amounts of antipathy in me. Women are fucking dirty and live in their own filth like a pig in shit, every single one I've met without exception is fucking messy. I only see dirt like this from grossly overweight manchild men who are single.

Source on pic? Would plow every girl in that image.

Yeah I got some of this and a vaporizer box unit, pretty neat and it is all much safer than cigarettes. For some reason when I order snus they actually make me sign for packages, but with the e-juice I don't even have to sign for it. They enforce some of the laws but not all of them.

Cigarettes are like tattoos that you inhale.

For stupid people.

>sucking paper dick
>manly

"run by a nigger"

Hes a mulatto firstly, and its more then a stretch to say that he RUNS it. Hes the face of the corporation for 8 years, sets race relations back to the fucking stone age, most certainly ensured that an actually nigger will NEVER have a chance at being the face of the corporation ever and has pushed the envelope so far that it allowed Trump to be selected as the new face.

Even if he were a full blown nigger it would still be better than the homosexual that act as the face of canada or the garbage you weaklings pass of as "leader" kek. gas yourself m8 your country will never be more then a literal joke. Meanwhile we are on track to being great again and still the only super power in the world.

More women are smoking because feminism, atheism, bad parenting is turning young girls into nihilistic self-hating victims which makes turn to degenercy and other slutty behavior.

do not kid yourself sissy british man
these girls just happen to be attractive

I wonder if this is true here in MN as well. I notice a lot of females smoking.

I usually see older men smoking or young girls smoking. Have younger males kicked the tobacco jew?

>Smoking good

What next? Drinking yourself to death and drugs are good too? also

>smoking
>being THIS suicidal
>dont respect the body that god gave you

absolutely heritic.

not to mention it has glass like fiber in it so the jewish posion could better seep into your bloodstream,

The only young males smoking these days are immigrant children or ehtnic swedish boys who associates with the immigrant cultures.
Other than that most swedish men I know stick to the Snus(Chewing tobacco) over smoking.

Nope, there are a lot of reasons to feel intelligent, but abstaining from smoking isn't one of them.