Verenigd Koninkrijk van Groot-Brittannië en Nederland when?

Together we will rule the world again

Leave the EU and we'll consider it.

Apologise for Medway

If you do your thing on the doggerland we could be truly connected

we buyed your army you are our bitch now we wont let you leave .

We almost were one country when Prince of Orange invaded the inbred Island.

We could have fixed English """""women""""""

should I add the low countries?

>Dutch women aren't coal burners

I've heard it all now.

>trusting the anglo
when THE FUCK will you dutch retards EVER learn

Germany+Italy+France+BENELUX shouldn't have expanded. The EU would've been so much more based

ja

Make it Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Island and we have something going.

What's wrong with Finrand

Kom op man.

Waarom zou jou dat willen?

UK is een mini-Burgerland. Degeneracy overal.

This

that is just Kalmar and you cunts did not seem to like that. You acted like angsty teenagers because you were ruled by a danish monarch.

>:^)

>Degeneracy

Says the weed and whore capital of the West

DUDE

The Dutch are known as drug addicts and prostitutes around the world, at least people think Brits have class and a rich history other than muh windmills and stupid flowers.

Eat shit and "get cancer" faggot.

both of you are evenly matched tbqh

Ik spreek nied goed Nederlands.

Been learning for two and a half weeks, though. :)

Split Sweden into one Danish and one Norwegian occupation zone and Kalmar 2.0 would work.

>Leave the EU and we'll consider it.

What if we signed a mutual trade agreement but we stayed in the EU so you'll have free access to the European markets as long as you pass through Rotterdam?

Danish are welcome. A union of Germanics without actual Germans could work.

Detach lower saxony from Germany and add it to thhe north sea alliance

Yea that sounds good bruv get in touch with mummy May and we'll go from there.

>The Dutch are known as drug addicts and prostitutes around the world

Drug use is 7 times higher in the UK.

And the Amsterdam red light district is mostly British tourists fucking Eastern European whores.

On your flag you can just add a pennant (wimpel) when you add us

As a Beady myself I can confirm

You'd still be stuck in the dark ages with King Richard the cuck as your ruler if we didn't show you the way.
We've always had to show you the way, Islanders are always more imbred than landlocked peoples so it's not difficult to understand you've had trouble figuring things out by yourself.
>Adopted a different religion after it made Holland flourish
>Adopted the first stockmarket system after Holland designed it and ruled for 3 centuries the 7 sea's
>Adopted our way of life after Dutch people and Dutch jews made more advancements in technology, astronomy and medicine then Britain did in all of its history before that.

t. King James II

> hate EU because it's destroys your souvereignty and national culture
> wants to merge with a bigger country not realizing you will have nothing to say
????

????????

true

REMOVE KIPPERS remove kippers
you are worst anglo. you are the anglo idiot you are the anglo smell. return to island. to your welsh cousins you may come to our country. you may live in the zoo .... ahahahahaha albion we will never forgeve you. FUck but fuck asshole anglo stink island kanker kanker battle of SOMME best day of my life. take a bath of dead anglo... ahahahahahaANGLO WE WILL GET YOU!!! do not forget MEdwaY. we kill your ships hahahaha anglo teeth so bad.. wow i can smell it REMOVE KIPPERS FROM THE PREMISES you are ppoor stink anglo you live in a hovel..ahahahaha

andre hazes alive numbr one #1 in holland... fuck albion, ... FUCKk ashol anglos no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. kill all teh anglo farm animal with rap magic now we the toothpaste rule. give bak our clay we will crush u like a skull of pig. holland greattst countrey

Works if you remove Scotland and Sweden, unless this is a perfect world and they're not ultracucks

That does sound pretty comfy.

Unless you are writing from the year 1655, the Netherlands is fairly degenerate as well, we are a good match!

tbqh I did smash a Ukrainian slag last time I was in Amsterdam so not gonna disagree

people hate the EU because it forces us into a union with absolute subhuman poorfags.

>Southern Europe
>Latin Europe
>Eastern Europe
>Shitty central Europe

a union of the north sea would make sense as we are all comparable culture wise (sea traders and civilized).

Just because you drunk Brits love here so much doesn't make it so.

Weed is for the tourists and immigrants. Few Dutch smoke it. More Dutch look down on weed smokers than Brits. If you smoke week here regularly, we call you a junkie.

NL is not even capital for whores, not by a long way, not even in Europe alone. You just think it is because of your small mind.

kek y u mad tho

I'd consider it, the Dutch aren't autistic Marxists like the Germans.

I like the dutch more than I like the welsh or scots, lets do this.

I like the Irish more than the English or Dutch, lets do this.

Probably never, we have more in common with the Germans, if their goverment wasnt so cucked.

>having a lot in common with the Germanshits

the horror

>"In todays news , British naval forces are joining the norwegian rangers to make the push to retake the swedish city of oslo from somali unwelcomes.

Culturally we are closer to Germans than the British, and i would say quite a bit in common with the Danish. I wish the German goverment and its policies werent so fucked.

For the love of god why, why are you learning Dutch?

>the Dutch aren't autistic Marxists like the Germans
not yet but we're catching up

Hopefully the election will change that though.

Met deze wens ben je niet alleen.

Germans have to vote like motherfuckers man, i wish you guys the best of luck.

Dutch to an Englishman sounds like Danish to a Swede.

It's funny how true this is. Amerstam is where Britbongs fuck poles. The Dutch have little involvement, but get touristbux from it

OP, pic related

Can confirm Britain is full of degenerate chavs who have to be on skunk, cider and rave pills at all times just to endure life.

If only you knew how grim it is here.

Ik houd van Nederlands, en Nederlands is een belangrijke taal.

Please thats one group in a park, and some b list celebrity.
>Believing in memes wew lad

How is Dutch an important langueas? It's basicly only spoken in the Netherlands.