"Human Rights Campaign" Youth Survey

I found this ridiculous youth survey about the election posted by someone on Facebook to discover the mental health effects of the election on teenagers.

It includes such great questions as "Have you considered suicide since the election?" and "How likely would you be to go to an adult for help if you knew they voted for Trump?"

Note also the eight fields for the gender and sexuality section and a whole section devoted to transgender questions.

To top it all off, it ends with a link to various organizations, the first being the anti-defamation league.

Have fun, lads.
sgiz.mobi/s3/youthsurvey2016

Holy shit that was fun

>have you experieced bullying since the election and how?
>a white boy at school said I'm just a shabbos goy and made fun of my fursonna

>he also said trump will send my family backto canada

this survey sucked

>"Have you considered suicide since the election?"
What a stupid question. I think every month about suicide, but this has nothing to do with the election. So should i answer it with "Yes"?

Did it.
I am a black transgender with muslim parents and i love Trump.

Cory and Trevor were faggots all along?

Alright done. I didn't cap anything though...I was too far in the flow.

>Human
>Rights
>Campaign
>HRC
Hmmm...

PC only?

Nope, I just did it on a mac.

>we want to hear if you heard of anyone having done all these things that have been proven to be hoaxes so we can further our confirmation bias

>how do I get triggered: the survey

>tfw click "other country" and the survey ends

Hmmm....

>there are zero rightwing humanitarian groups

Really makes you think

I was called a filthy papist. Where's my support group?

This is what you need to be saying

I did basically the same thing except that i'm half hispanic half nigger/muzzy transgender polyamorous pansexual who also loves trump. What the school could do to fight hate was to put fascist symbols on all of the flags

ok so if i completed the survey and i am from poland does that mean i HACKED it like russians did?

All these questions are the same as PTSD questioners.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I talked about the Chicago hate crime

wp sir

Jesus Christ..

I'm a 16 y/o African Jewish goddess who wants to MAGA

ive done that so many times I have to catch myself from doing that in class projects.

What a ridiculous fucking question. Why on Earth would you make it a mutli-selection question?

Zyklon Hall, room B.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

Done, just did some freaky sex combo and I don't trust shillary voters

This dirty liberal survey had about 20 genders to pick from.

Why the fuck can I not take the survey, only because I'm not in the US?

That's straight up racism. Location is a social construct.

Hey, anyother black Illegal Jewish transgenders who support Trump?

I told Trump to support our Greatest Ally

Am I doing well?

I also identify as an A-10.

As an northern Irish Catholic whose local Protestant political representative still routinely throws bricks and fireworks at my parents' house to get them to "mind themselves", it absolutely baffles me how any American could be afraid of someone as comparatively moderate as Donald Trunp

I already love this survey.

I put that around my early college program tons of posters were up attacking one political party and the people who voted for him. Then I was attacked and was being forced into the restroom because I was wearing an all red hat that was from California Republic. I started tearing up and tried running away to the library to hide, they got my backpack. I returned 2 hours later slowly and found my backpack marked up calling me faggot and I suck trumps penis while my books and bags were in the toilet and someone pooped and peed on it.

BY the end of it I was sorry for my own damn self

me 2, also as bi gender queer and asexual

I seriously don't understand what they are aiming the accomplish with this survey. Show people that teenagers are upset over a big meanie president?

What would that accomplish?

>Not providing serious answers and slipping in a few hilarious phrases

Come on guys. The trolling needs to take them by surprise.

The bottom one tho

I also said that everyone hates white people

Of course dude, look at them! They're pathetic.

What would the reaction be if this was all about hillary instead?

No only murica. I'm visiting France, but if you click America, you'll be fine

Please be nderstanding, I have autism

I dont get to click anything because it doesn't access the webpage. Is MAC banning a thing?

>Do pictures about the presidential election pop into your mind?
Does the Trump never come down video count

Why would they ban your MAC address? Why would they ban you from the survey in general?

Who else /black bisexual female/ here?

I feel dumber for having faked being 17 to take this. It was hard not to cringe.

Excellent

>zyklon-bi

TOP QUALITY
Also, here's the Bogandoff I took out on a date last week

How could you be for example gay and bisexual?

What the fuck is pansexual? Attracted to men women and animals?

>mien Fuhrer

should be mein Fuhrer

Just say that you're from the US

I'm doing my part!

pls no bully

It's an attraction to pots and pans

>hortler

kek

psy-op when?

/jewish native american/ familam.

>27. We want to tell President-elect Trump, Vice President-elect Pence, and the new administration what young people are thinking and feeling. If you had the opportunity to say something to them, what would you tell them?

Answer: Build the wall

>"lol trump is a poopy head smoke weed dude lmao"

Teenagers aren't allowed to vote for a reason

should be Mein Führer

No other option

When did human rights became cancer? It used to be pretty based in the beginning...

I'm now a 15 year old black Jewish Trump supporter. Hope day ain't mad.

i said i was a frog hehehe

How am I doing lads?

They swapped the Yes and No option in question 17 to try and get you to pick Yes

Keep working lads

Yes, you filthy slav hacker. Stop hacking everything!

shut up nazi

top zozzles m7

You know when we laughed at the crazies that said gay marriage was a slippery slope to paedophilia and bestiality? We didn't listen.

another quality post

Nice use of language there, "assigned male" as if the doctor chose at random,
No you were born male you fucking faggot.

I'm a 15-years old non-binary asexual :3

Oy vey! That evil God guy assigned them a gender! You should engage in degenerate activities as revenge goy

I tried being as subtle, as possible. 14yo catholic nigger reporting in.

ARE YOU SATISFIED YET YOU SICKOS?

I asked for more safe spaces

Wow, you're so cool, user. Hey everyone, check out this guy's cool post. You fit in here nicely, my fellow racist brethren!

I was a 15 year old Asian girl with loads of Muslim and Transgender friends who had to hide her support for Trump for fear of being bullied in school.