Meet Baba Vanga

Meet Baba Vanga.

She is a blind psychic that has predicted multiple things, such as 9/11, the rise of Islam, and even her own death.

She has said the 44th president will be the last president.

>inb4 Trump is the first emperor.

She also said that on Obama's last speech, he will reveal there are aliens and they will establish a one world order when they are revealed.

We must wait and see.

>he is a blind psychic that has predicted multiple things
>even her own death
Doesn't take a genius to predict that you're going to die.

She predicted PS4 would have no games

Grover Cleveland elected twice
Technically trump is no.44

good

liberal democracy is some pooter and gives a platform to muds

>She also said that on Obama's last speech, he will reveal there are aliens and they will establish a one world order when they are revealed.

No she didn't

Can some one slap her shut already.

I remember she said the last president would be Obama. Suck it baba faggot

>She also said that on Obama's last speech, he will reveal there are aliens and they will establish a one world order when they are revealed.

literally never said that, also a lot of the other things are really fucking questionable

>predicted the rise of Islam

How many centuries old is this fucking wog?

>a fucking blind woman is political analyst of poltards

good fucking job

WOOOOO-OOOO
SPOOOOOOOOOOOKEY

>you're going to get HUNGRY today!
>in the near future, you're going to be TIRED!

fuck this bitch, I bet she is functionally retarded and cannot do simple things like basic arithmetic

clever way to make money, but only a fool pays her any heed

The country would tear itself apart if trump tried to declare himself imperator.

Can balkanbros explain to me why she is soo idolized and why she has as many fake quotes as Einstein?

Hey look at me im psychic, obama will talk about his legacy in his final speech, there will be unrest in the middle east, the economy will dip for a period, seth rogan will make another shitty comedy, important celebrities and politicians will die this year
>im truly amazing

So now there are both ayy lmaos and psychic powers? How do I stay in this timeline?

>the rise Islam
Good job, predicting something that happened over 1000 years ago.

But did she predict these sick digits

She was just a KGB informer, ratting out everyone who opposed the commie rule.

A doggo version?

>>/x/

The fake quotes are memes.
On the other hand, she correctly predicted a scary amount of things that happened. A lot of them were personal since families used to visit her during communist times (even Todor Jivkov - the leader of the nation at the time), so she was a really mysterious case.

looks like something from resident evil or dead space

What?

tell us more bulgarin
is that why the russians made so many documentaries of her?
how did she rise to prominence?
>sofia diaspora here

>The fake quotes are memes
>On the other hand, she correctly predicted a scary amount of things that happened

How do I distinguish between them?

SHE'S JUST SOME OLD CUNT

I DOUBT YOUR POWER WITCH WOMAN

She was mostly cold reading, not really predicting.

As I said, they were personal to families that visited her. I remember watching some documentaries from her visits, but I can't find them anymore. This whole thing is really overrated.

but can she get digits

i can

According to her timeline we would be living in a nuclear wasteland right now.
Retarded slavniggers.

trump WILL be president MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

niceeeee

This shit again.
She didn't say that, ESPECIALLY the part about the aliens.
Vanga was actually good, my family went to visit her back in the day and she actually said some really correct things (you'd just walk in and she'd start asking you about dead relatives by name even though you've never met before).

A lot of stuff that she said did not come to be but they always get swept under the rug.

dumb gypsie whore, she was nener right.

She was like a celebrity in the USSR, many officials used her services, thus popularising her as some sort of psycih phenomenon. Then there's the fact that she had guessed a lot of events to happen, mostly to ordinary people. My personal guess is that she is infact a KGB plant and the soviets had some sort of mind reading - look into the future- kind of machine and Vanga was the tool that made the minds of the populace accessible to the device so the soviets can eliminate political dissidents. Or that can just be my autism tho.

Given she died 20+ years ago, accurately forecasting a black president down to the correct term is pretty impressive.

Did she predict going blind? If so.. She's the real deal.

actually since she was blind and obama is black she failed to see him so to her Trump is actually the 44th president

She aquired her abilities and went blind after an accident with a tornado or some shit when she was a little girl.

He served 2 non consecutive terms. I forget who replaced him as president, but he bear the guy in the next election. 1896 if I'm correct

she died 21 years ago numbnuts

>She has said the 44th president will be the last president.

>Trump is the first emperor.

perfect !

also OP can't inb4 , faggot

I'd like to know exactly when and how she predicted 9/11.

I find it amazing how many people manage to predict shit for the story to surface after said shit has already happened!

Same with fucking Nostradamus and his particularly well crafted bullshit!

So that lonely, huh?

I remember reading that she predicted that Europe would be obliterated in 2016 by a biological weapon of some sort.
Well, 2016 is gone and Europe still stands. I call this false prophet.

The biological weapon destroying Europe are brown bodies stuffed onto rubber rafts

truly they are wmds

This is "Mexican Warlock" tier news

F

You can keep your blind Bulgarian. I'll stick to our based Siener van Rensburg, thank you very much.

>Europe still stands

He's the 44th person to hold the office. Technicalities aside, he's the 44th president.