What's Sup Forums smoking this morning?

What's Sup Forums smoking this morning?

Also, for the sake of relevancy, what's everyone's thoughts on the idea of tribalism?

I think a more modernist approach to tribalism could be a good thing, it would help keep the family structure intact, along with asserting traditional roles for men and women, and have a more grounding sense of community.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_eugenics
churnmag.com/news/scientists-shocked-after-testing-ecig-vapor-in-the-lab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am smoking some B&H Gold cigs. Not sure if you guys have them over there, but they're fucking expensive over here.

As a NatSoc I think that tribalism is good but on a national level. Humanity is tribalistic by nature, so I don't even have to start on multiculturalism and diversity.

What do you mean modernist tribalism? Can you elaborate?

Also this thread seems potentially comfy as fuck, will be lurking boi.

I hope you faggots die a slow and painful death.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_eugenics

>falling for the tobacco jew
>not even rolling their own at the very least

Fuck off, Turk

I've got filters, papers and a pouch of tobacco in front of me.

Marlboro Black is gross.

I've seen the traditional idea of tribalism as a very primtive sticks and stones, everything needs to be simple ideology. While a modernist version would be the exact opposite, we could use the technology of our currentyear.wav to enhance the statue of living in the tribalistic society, beyond the point of cabin dwelling primitives who chose to forget the fact that they lived in the peak of technology and medical advancment and chose to live there lives in a more simple way.

The way this could be achieved (I have heard anyway) is by utilizing machinery and "robots" to create items (containers, nails, hammers, screws, wheels, ect) while the members of the society use those things to build and create and transport goods to other members of the soceity whilst still maintaining the traditional tribalistic society.

>2017
>still using combustion to get nicotine while raping your lungs

fucking low-tech plebs.

enjoy your lung cancer.

Well let's take Varg for example, he's without a doubt tribalist but still uses modern technology. Are you sure that you're not confusing tribalism with primitive tribalism? I've never heard anyone call normal tribalism primitive, mayne.

Fuck off, Vapist. Enjoy your mouth fedora and "rippping fat clouds dude xDD".

Enjoy having everyone around you think you're a tool and a massive faggot.

>tribalism
>modernist approach to tribalism

So not tribalism.

What's with all the fucking smoking threads today? Go away tobacco companies, REEE

Smoking Sup Forums

*Tips Katana, a polite gesture before unsheathing the deadly, beautiful fedora

I smoking this.

Seneca non-filters. Smokes nice and spicy, good for maduro fans. Plus you get all this for 24 bucks on the Rez (pretty incredible price here in Jew York).

Also I support tribalism. Honor Indian treaties.

HAHA you faggots are pathetic enjoy lung cancer.
Every time you buy a pack of cancer sticks more money in my pocket. So glad I bought a shares in tobacco companies every month I get a nice dividend straight into my bank account!!!

>I think a more modernist approach to tribalism could be a good thing

t.12 year old

So I'm totally wrong in what I've posted above? Just the word 'Tribalism' refers to primitiveness?

It's been 48 hours since I went cold turkey. I found out it goes hand in hand with #NoFap I can not stress this enough. I honestly have no interest in getting up and getting a pack. I'm really surprised by this. There's this newfound willpower out of fucking nowhere. Granted, I'm a fairly new smoker (2 years), but still was challenging at the first attempt. This time, it's different.

>Smoking anything but Marlboro Reds

>Fuck off, Turk
find me a turk that doesnt smoke you fucking jamaican

>(((Marlboro)))
Fucking discount kikes, neck yourselves.

These cheap bastards, filters makes cigarillos taste like shit

>Me calling him a Turk is the same as me saying he doesn't smoke
You fucking what

Autism

White trash detected

631? I smoke celedon american spirits, but my freinds smoke senecas

I am also smoking Marlboro. I like them, fuck off

So besides ad hominem and "le memes XD"
Do you have any LEGITIMATE argument?
No you dont, Combustion is inferior to vaporization.

I dont care what i look like to you judgmental faggots, im getting nicotine, and its healthy and relaxing.

you
have
no
argument

Are you a faggot or an old boomer woman?

Modernity is primitive. Name one good thing to come out of the modern age

If you smoke marb blacks there is a 95% chance you are a heroin addict

Park drive original roll your owns over here. I like the idea of tribalism but just don't see it working in modern day society

>being this fucking retarded

its simply i know science is scary for you fucking idiots, but take a look! WOW its amazing isnt?

Still look like a tool, faggot.

Taste like poo

>being such a pussy you honestly care what others think of you

Nope, benzos, lithium, and high dosage pain killers.

Yeah lad BNH rep BNH smooth here

LARP harder faggot

Nah. I'm a good bit west of that. Nothing against Spirits except the cost.

>being so much of a pussy that you vape

Admittedly it is the smoke of the negro but I went to public school in a major city so I learned to adopt the local customs and enjoy the smooth menthol flavor.

>implying i care what people think of me

once again no argument other than falling for the means propagated by big tabbacco who is loosing millions to vaping every year.

Its simple science, Combustion is outdated, this is how the 21st century man smokes. Smart. Clean. efficient. you have no argument, i rest my case.

Why even smoke?

Pall Mall unfiltered. They're alright. Normally I smoke Camel Unfiltered, or Lucky Strikes on the rare occasion I can find them.

yes goyim, vaping is for pussies!

now keep smoking those goy-sticks!
you dont wanna look girly now do you??

>I rest my case

How did you reach this level of autism?

Habit went from red to golds to ultra light, might quit soon

god tier my goys

nothing.

smoking is for idiots.

not a redpill, or a bluepill, just idiots.

paying someone for the privilege of dying from lung cancer, brain tumors and liver tumors is shit tier.

My dad smoked for over 40 years, retired at 65 from the banking industry and was dead a year later from his assortment of cancers.

fuck that.

Newpotes and Salem are the shit!

>Marlboro Ultra Lights

What are you, my Granny?

you drive a car that emits carbon monoxide, among other pollutants, yes?

I'm amazed that even on Sup Forums people don't realize that the fact popular culture mocks vaping means (((someone))) doesn't want you to do it.

Did you eat?

Yes, Granny, the raisin and carrot salad was delicious...

I dont suck on the exhaust pipe like its a cock, unlike smokers satisfying their oral fixation.

I dont smoke but I agree on tribalism

By vaping

So defeating you with facts, and logic is autism?
you have no argument you fucking mongoloid.

Your entire argument is
MUH SUBJECTIVE FEELS
DA MEMES SAY IT DUMB SO IT MUST BE SO

The FDA has all kinds of sketchy laws about vaping. They refuse to release scientifical studies prooving it is healthier.

(((FDA))) the tabacco industry would crash hard, so they need stupid useful idiots like to prepuate the meme that vaping is for "fags" or "pussies"

Time and time again, they have no argument they just say "its new, its faggy, and i dont like it"
literally subjective reasoning, and acting like its objective fact.

sad. its sad, you'd think Sup Forums would realize that vaping is killing the tobacco industry.

>churnmag.com/news/scientists-shocked-after-testing-ecig-vapor-in-the-lab/

wheres your arugment faggot? huh?

your worse than a fucking retard from tumblr.

you do realize that your subjective opinion has nothing to do with the objective fact that it is healthier, and overall superior to any form of combustion of tabacco.

GOOD GOYIM, VAPING IS FOR PUSSIES
GOOD GOYIM, VAPING IS FOR FAGS

god damn you people are so fucking retarded.
now your gonna try trolling after you just got fucking merk'd

Technology is a sort of Pandora's Box, if we want tribalism to work in the modern age then it has to adapt and be able to coexist with modern luxuries.

he knows what he is talking about

Senecas are top dog. at the res just outside the city, you can purchase 5 flat packs for 25 bucks

>PEOPLE MADE FUN OF ME AND THE THINGS I DO AND ENJOY DOING. THEN THEY CONTINUED TO MAKE FUN OF ME AFTER I SHOWED THEM FACTS AND EVIDENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's almost like you're on Sup Forums, Christ man I hope you're okay.

A menthol cigarette while drunk in freezing temperatures is one of life's simple pleasures.
But I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.

You mistake my passion for anger

Im simply trying to help people who want to quit smoking, but if they let their subjective feelings overcome their rational mind, (whats left of it) then they deserve to die from cancer.

the human gene pool will be better off