Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrH_fS7vPkk
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

kek, right in front the old hag n all

>the moment when such behavior is enough to get jailed

Brave new world guys ;)

Is that Lily Collins in upper right corner?

It seems 3 of them refused to clap....

what am I supposed to notice?

If you watch closely they're talking to each other. Then towards the end of the shot they both appear to make half-hearted clapping attempts.

Someone suggested it may be Krysten Ritter.

Watch her hands. Still as ice.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrH_fS7vPkk

pay attention to the way every single one of them claps and try to find the fakest one

I vote for the dude behind the speakers

watched the whole speech and some of them dont even want to clap, not because of political correctness but because they are bored as hell.

yuck

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

who is this

From seeing Viggo Mortensen on talk shows, he seems like a very typical Hollywood liberal. But he looks extremely uncomfortable here. In the room did it seem like she was making a complete ass out of her self? Without the media framing this as they are, it would seem like a pretty cringe-worthy moment. I mean she did not really offer any valid points.

I dunno. WHO IS SHE??

I haven't been around all week. Can someone spoon feed me what happened and some webms or something?

I gather so far that Meryl Streep must have said some retarded libshit at the Golden Globes and there were some disgusted reaction faces that reveal who our guys/gals are. I saw a picture of Mel floating around where he's watching with a wtf bitch look on his face.

>I haven't been around all week. Can someone spoon feed me what happened and some webms or something?
are you a mental midget? you seriously must have a sub three digit iq if you didn't see op's post with the youtube source video
try Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /r9k/ imo

That's clearly not everything I asked for, dipshit, and I'm watching the video as we speak.

Literal faggot thinks he has more of a place here than I do lel.

He clearly does as he knows what's going on.

You on the other hand didn't and wanted spoonfeeding when the link to the video was in OPs post.

Now fuck off.

Come at me with another ID if you have another cell phone, nigger.

imagine Mel or Vince yelling "PEPE!", that would get more media coverage than her speech.

wasted chance.

Let's go, cunt.

I agree with this guy. I can't be bothered to watch 8 minute cringeworthy youtube videos