My village is welcoming a family of syrian refugees, AMA

My village is welcoming a family of syrian refugees, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you avoid big crowds?

will the village pay for their truck drivers license?

will there be a truck licence give away?

It's good that Islamic countries are taking in their fair share of refugees finally

where?

Somewhere near Tours and Chinon

Are you going to do something about it, or just complain to us?

My city was planning the same, but the amount of refugees being let in wa reduced. And checks on the major highways coming in.
Only thing you can do by yourself is to not let you and others become a victim.

Dox everyone welcoming them

It's a bit different in this case, the local church volunteered to welcome a family of syrian christians who were stuck in transit in Lebannon.

are you going to suggest to them getting an 18 wheeler or a 24 wheeler?

If you don't burn down their house you deserve all the bad shit that comes your way.

Where will they be housed? Is there a vacancy or will the mayor steal someone's property?

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU

I love this gif...

In a way we all do that

Do you plan on yelling mean stuff at them when you see them? Also they still make villages?

Some local volunteered and let them use a small two-rooms house he usually rents in the summer and stays empty the rest of the year. Since it is the church that took the initiative they have no right over any property other than their own so they wouldn't displace anyone or anything.
Dude, the man is 75 and his wife is 72...

Oh that's cool.

I don't really see a problem with that.

Do any of your roads have weight limits?

Let him do it, as soon as his summer hostel is filled with these animals, that will either destroy it completly or will make it a giant mess. He will realise he fucked up and will do a 180.

>Syrian
>Christians
Semites are Semites. People, even stupid ones who helped those desert devils should not be spared, no matter how close they are to an user. If you think different, please clean your asshole, buy some vaseline and go back to /r/eddit

Pretty much.
I'm giving them language lessons so they can become autonomous and start to live on their own.
I wouldn't have done shit if it was some guy who won't really tell you his age or origin but clearly looks in his early to mid 20s and showed up with a phone.

No official limit but they are too shit for a truck if that's what you're asking :^)

>a family of syrian refugees
>a family

That's ok. You should be afraid of the loners and gangers. Refugee families tend to chill and try their best to assimilate, because unlike the other two types of refugees, they have a lot to lose (and refugee parents are surprisingly responsible people).

Get trucked.

Don't worry Nigel, everybody here is too poor to afford something like that.
Worst that could happen would be an old and rusty Citroën C15 ramming into a cow at its top speed of 20km/h

A truck is like $15k how can you not afford it? That's like 10 thousand Euros or something

well akshully
Pick-up trucks basically do not exist arround there. We have minivans instead or tractors, so the only truck strictly speaking are road and highway oriented, are quite expensive to buy and then even worse to insure let alone refuel and maintain, not to mention they require a special licence few people other than profesionnal truck drivers even get because who the fuck needs a truck like this, you never haul more than at most half a ton and that easily fits in a van or a trailer.
/o/tistic sperging over

That's shitty Europe sucks

[insert joke about at least not having Turdeau]
It does suck quite a bit these days. I'm considering leaving.

>My village is welcoming a family of syrian refugees, AMA
What are you going to use to kill them, and if not, why are you such a pussy?

>My city is full of niggers
Could say the same for you man.