youtube.com/watch?v=u0tn-VdgU_k
youtube.com/watch?v=MCqfc8lIVao
youtube.com/watch?v=CxiqMNUzz54
youtu.be/C49NPmqEwK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no stereotypical german gf

SAD!

>Germany will die in your lifetime
Good, it's a shame they had to take the rest of Europe down with them though.

>56%

Now THIS is better.

>0%
You need to go back to work Miguel, you're gonna have to start paying for the wall soon.

>decapitated by cartels

>be me
>get half of my body butchered
>still whiter than usa

>spic thinks he's white

this. innocents will die but i think its over for the germans.

good.

you about to take that putin's dick, you're not better than them

>you will die in your life time

Jokes on you, I'm hanging myself tomorrow

>tfw qt germans will die tomorrow

No it won't. Germany will be cleansed in 10-15 years

youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk&ab_channel=GMCHQVolkstümlicherSchlager

Germans are the best, seriously.

>Spic lust after aryan qt3.14s
>doesn't realize that he's just as disgusting as the sandniggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wir2OCmaKek
Can confirm

i've dicked down 3 germans already KEK, thanks lord for liberal's sluttiness

But user, now they are just locked characters!

the girl in the left look like a turk

It's so cheerful and full of hope. These people need to be protected from themselves pol

>impying spics and sandniggers are disgusting to white women

go outside kid

>mexico
>germans
sure jose, sure :)

>muslims are already a majority on the 0-5 year old bracket in france and germany

Well at least latin america won't turn into a caliphade in the next 20 years

>>impying spics and sandniggers are disgusting to white women
That's accurate, pardo

you're not one to talk, my white friend

NO NO STOP PLEASE

>what are tourist
also so far the only polish people i've met were complete manlets lmao

mad

90% + of newborns Germany are European

Of course you stupid fok
if they're born in europe, they're european

spics are generally better than sandniggers it's you that you got the worst spics lmao

Atleast we have mosques

youtube.com/watch?v=u0tn-VdgU_k

Kek

you wont be white in your lifetime

this doesn't surprise me. 100% probably. European girls are brainwashed.

Those are some shit quality dirndl.

I BEAT THE AUTHENTICATING BOSS.

600TH IN QUEUE BOYS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MCqfc8lIVao
why do germans have such good music.
i'll try to dick the next girls that come to my university as interchange students :3
It's great since nobody knows english and german here, and the ones that know are complete betas or fatfucks so i basically get a free pussy

>brainwashed

yeah keep telling yourself that
olive/black males are just better, deal with it

>tfw Mexican
>tfw have white nordic, blue eyed gf who's in love with me
>tfw born just in time to snag a legit pale white Aryan just before they went extinct or started shunning interracial relationships in order to save their race

I've dicked a german exchange student too. It's not really that uncommon and it's easy if you're tall.

Europe will do fine without us.
Just like Africa when they all wished for the whites to go away.

We call that "mejorando la raza"

Well done Brayan

>tfw you are 100% aryan fit, successful and have a 9/10 blond and blue eye aryan gf to make race saving babies

as long as you aren't super mestizo trash, not even mad. just happy she's not BLACKED

>I'll never be whitegertinian

No one is, manlet. Of all the German problems racemixing is not one of them. The only women seen with non-Germans are mentally disturbed underclass
Germany doesn't have jus soli laws, retard. Your parents must be citizens for a child to get a citizenship.
Germans has ethnic database where even 1/8 Jews and fifth generation Turks are listed as non-Germans
Almost like if most Germans are not blonde and swarthy
>shunned
Already is. Even those whores from rapefugees welcome movement have numale German boyfriends and hang out with other Germans only in German only communities . Speaking of hypocrisy. The only class that ever seen in racemixing are Hartz IV monkeys that Gorman society despises

god i hope so. white birth rates down, a general attitude of white guilt and a disdain for racial pride. its not looking good.

You will die in your lifetime

based brayan importing european genes.

well done, don't forget to send your daughter here too, so you can spread your genes :)
well, i'm not specially tall, but taller than most people lol

Lebensborn digits

>he felt for omegashit cuckposting
hey there plebbit. whatcha doin

good work, Hansel

Nope

will you gangstalkers ever leave me alone?

Olive?

You mean green?

Am I retarded or what is your flag man?

Same and it feels savage

well this women were all economically well off, healthy, tall, fit, idk not my fault you can't score aryan pussy

>He thinks he's special because he fucked a german

Lel

That doesn't say anything about them not being european.

op's qts:
youtube.com/watch?v=CxiqMNUzz54

why are they larping as Germans?

they lack the Germanic jaw and cranium structure like pic related

Good riddance
Fuck women.
Men/Boys are better and sexier than women

>not posting the video

youtu.be/C49NPmqEwK0

I... i just wanna say i treat her really good, even tho i fetishize her pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes i legit love her and could've cheated on her but i wouldn't ever because she's such a beautiful and sweet angel. She's even sings songs to me when i'm having a bad day.

just be sure not to let your daughters get blacked

>olive skin
this is a meme. In what way can someone have olive skin. It would look like being ill or like an alien.

>he's mad his country doesn't get as much hot tourist

i wonder why they deleted the original

there's a lot of colours in the olive palette

One of those girls is jewish. Guess which one?

White Germans wont disappear, only Thing which will happen is that we get a way bigger new lower class and decrease in wealth and security
This invasion is a blessing to the old german Spirit.Beta cuck Germans will breed with blacks and muslims and literally lay their genes into the sand, and awakened Germans will stay pure and amongst their race and form the upper class.
For those who breed with sandniggers dont have any precious genes anyways.
We will become a minority but a minority elite.

>you will die in your lifetime

gay

>We will become a minority but a minority elite.

Not sustainable.

Of course they are, you have to win the ww2 scenario as germany to unlock them

w-who?
this is literally mexico nowadays, if it's white it's rich.

German girls dying out would mean less autists.
Because German girls are really easy and loyal and I am a huge autist and there never was a time when I didn't have a gf since I was 14.

bavarians are not german

fuck you fag

But Africa didn't do fine.

in germany niggers are seen rarely and when they are seen in public everyone looks at them with disgust its about the sandniggers who luckily breed in their own community gf also right so everything should be fine

that attitude is very sad. its a shame they've domesticated us to the point we wont even fight back in the face of extinction. how long do you think it would have taken to have merkels head in a basket for what she did to your country in the past? I dont know why governments even bother with banning guns or legislation, just pacify the population and they wont even want to use a gun if you put one in their hands.

The busty blonde in the middle

>Because German girls are really easy
can confirm, there's nothing easier than dicking down german girls.

100% Bavarian, 186 cm, fit, grey-blue piercing eyes, dark hair(pic related type) and dating a dirty blonde green eyed short haired elegant chick from Salzburg

Racially impure garbage itt won't ever understand or feel it

they are.

Like the rest of the German people they are shittier.

keked

Mr.20-30% White doesn't know that

What do you mean, "fighting back"? Do you want Germans to burn down asylum homes?

Im just being realistic and in fact trying to be optimistic by that, that even the worst possible would happen, Germans would still exist, and that this Invasion itself brings Germans back to their old Spirit.

Of Course i want to fight back but its not realistic in the Moment, because we still have a beta leftist thought dictatorship of media here. Ist not the time yet, but the time will come when we all stand up to our heritage and fight.

actually this, most probably germans will start to fuck more and have more babies after feeling out breeded

pls reproduce more hans and send your daughters here, i'm too poor to visit lmao

> Germans would still exist, and that this Invasion itself brings Germans back to their old Spirit.
Saupreiß... I'm afraid I will agree on this one with you.

I hope i live to see that day when you are able to stand up. i want so badly to drive the horde out of europe. ive never fought before and would probably die quickly, but it would be worth it.

and this won't

They are closer to austrians/italians than to germans

that's a nice deer

migration backgrounds means if at least one of your grandparents came to Germany after 1950. I have a migration background, my grandfather returned as a prisoner of war in 1950.