Why do you hate Ukraine, Sup Forums?

I mean i get it, they only shitpost with anti-russian propaganda and terrible countryball comics ever since Hiroshima lifted the rangeban earlier in 2016, but still...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never see ukies post tho. My hate is also reserved for German, Swedish and Canadian posters.

seriously it's your flag... he is too gay.

Because you are a non country made up by russians stealing land for you.Also give back Kárpátalja

haha france has something to say

I was literally looking a thread to pose the same question.
Why, Sup Forums, should i hate the Ukraine. They get so much hate here lately.

>ukraine isn't a nation
where does this meme come from

>haha france has something to say
Doesn't half your country want to be French?

>ukraine

Lots of Putin Shills and Proxy Ivans on Sup Forums.

It is known.

Seriously, the bullying against Ukrainian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Ukrainians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Ukraine man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a ukrain man a "slav dog "(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Ukraine man that they are a "a non-country"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

so was the revolution worth it?

> ukrainian pride

eyyy lmao

Shut up, animal.

Croats like ukrainians.

Where?

He makes a point, they are Sweden's colours.

Because Russians shill against you as do the jews

Comes form the fact it was never a nation. It was pieced together from actual nations.

Stop caring what they say.

Most of them live in cucked countries where the native population is about to be genocided

>'bouhouhouhou anons are not kind with me, once they called me a slav i want to die'

>be swede
> "KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK "

>Be french
>LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER LE SURRENDER"

>be leaf
>leaf

>be american
>" BTFO 56% SHART IN MART BTFO 56% SHART IN MART BTFO 56% SHART IN MART BTFO 56% SHART IN MART BTFO 56% SHART IN MART BTFO 56% SHART IN MART BTFO 56% SHART IN MART "

>be indian
>" POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO"

You seriously are the one whining? Fucking monstruous faggot.

But no one likes croats ;3

why show pic of your mom?
dont you have some toilets to plunge. once in a hotel i took huge shit and clogged toilet and there was no plunger. they called polish guy and stuck his hand in and squished the shit then flushed. Polish are on same level as abbos

>It was pieced together from actual nations.

Thats literally how all nations are created

Nobody wants your shithole full of radiations in the EU

at least someone knows about us ;)

Ukraine is a dysfunctional state. Western Ukraine is the old Rus of Poland-Lithuania, and they should join Poland, so they won't be wasted by Poroshenko and the oligarchs. The rest can stay as Ukraine

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay, eat shit you treacherous scum.
>ukraine is the most active
This is the first time in 2 months I've seen a Russian poser post and I'm on here 24/7. Eat shit and die you fucks do nothing but burn women and alive in buildings and think your good

Ukraine? Never heard of it.

Croatian prostitutes are cheaper than ours.

Be a bro and help me lose my virginity. I have severe AUTISM

I like the flag. My problem is that you're an artificial nation with great hatred for the nation that made you and is supposed to be fraternal. The disdain for Russians from Ukraine is disgusting, quite frankly.

You owe us clay. Give it back, and we are fine.

USA is rightful jewish clay, eat shit you antisemite. Jews are the chosen ones, even Trump says so

>
It's a Russian province I think

idk about that, i dont have to pay your women when i am in Slovenia.

Country only made out of a mix of soviet and anti-soviet memes simply should not exist.

.t schlomo
You forgot to change your proxy kike

it is the place where you dump your radioactive wastes and your empty vodka bottles Ivan. Some raging subhuman goblins live here apparently.

we lokre ukraine.

>hohol trying to insult polack

I'm not even mad, it's just patetic, go fight for that shithole in the east for your jewish PM maggot

Cool. We will do the centipede. You fuck her and i ll fuck you in the ass.

That will make me the ALPHA male right?

I'm more interested in where the fuck are all Ukrainians? It's almost a rare flag here. I see Belarus as much as Ukraine, but they have 4 times less population.
And the ones that post here are really fucking obnoxious. Spewing Ukraine propaganda only works on our forums, which are an echo-chamber.

Because you post a creepy as fuck image what even is that supposed to be

But i am pro Trump. How could i be the jew? Isnt Trump going to save the white race?

They won't let me go stalkan in the Zone so I can find artifacts and bring them to best faction, Ecologists.

No just a regular fag, I mean croat

Because you had the chance to create a Fascist state and you blew it. also I hate your flag, replace it with red and black flag.

fuck off kremlin troll.

Ukraine has a right to exist.

dude you are a fag, no it will make you gay

Sup Forums hates us cus they ain't us
>in b4 hohol
no, polackest of polacks

Goblins huh? Sounds scary.
>It's almost a rare flag here.
There literally shouldnt even be a Flag.

What are you even?

You look like a crusade flag

>call some one antisemitic when they say nothing anti Jewish when you have no argument
Your just using (((word play))) gas yourself

>ywn be a stalker

Its not gay. I am only returning the favour. You fuck with our women and we will fuck with you,

Literally. I ll fuck your ass so hard you will be sore for weeks

My cock isnt long but its thick. Its a chode.
I ll tear your anus wide open and then the poo will enter your wound and poison it.

Kingdom of Jerusalem

Dude you're embarrassing yourself.
Ukrainians are toilet cleaners of toilet cleaners.

you can fuck ours too if you like it, its not my fault they dont like slovenes.

The cultural concept of Ukraine is older than that of Russia. Russia is actually descended from Ukraine via the Kievan Rus. Ukrainians are the Ruthenian people and have existed for at least one thousand years.
Genetically however, Ukrainians are slightly more related to Poles than they are to modern Russians—whom are very intermixed between Slavs, Nordic (Vikings), Tatars, some Baltic, and various Uralic peoples.

You're bullied for the same reason no one likes sjw and BLM. Ukraine is a meme country. You are defended constantly despite the fact everything that has transpired is entirely your fault and you invite warmongering faggots like McCain and Lindsey Graham to further provoke Russia, a country which could flatten you in one day if they really wanted to.

Stop being a fucking liar and stop having I_M_F puppets who teach you to hate Russia and blame Russia when Russia is not only your big brother but your FATHER. Be more like Belarus and you would be liked.

Every fucking faggot ukrainian just spouts "EVIL POOTIN" not even knowing that Putin is effectively a liberal compared to 90% of Russian politicians.

So anyway start acting like a mature legitimate nation or you deserve to have most of your land taken.

I don't feel bad for you faggots at all when you have paid trolls defending Ukraine and have manipulated normies doing it on too. Your country literally means "Russian borderlands"

Nothing wrong with being jewish.
Jews are just like christians.

Gimme one reason why anyone should love your shit hole country?

t. Russian immigrant

I dont hate Ukraine and am sorry for whatever hand the US had in starting shit that ended up in war.

>Jews are OK
Hello jidf

>its not my fault they dont like slovenes

>Caring what women thing
>Lol what a beta male

Dude rape is alpha as fuck and most women orgasm during it so its fine

UNCOMMON

Payed russian shill propadanda do the work. And Sup Forums suck it like a good bitch they are.

im not a woman you fag slovenetard.

>t. dumb diaspora
Are you retarded? Where did I say Ukraine doesn't have a right to exist?
Still Ukrainian media is dumb propaganda for bydlo.

Hahahaha, good one you ustash herzegovian piece of shit.

So what? I get paid to stop nazi propaganda.

Its like you fools learned nothing from the holocaust and nazi Germany. It never works out to be antisemitic.

If Hitler worked with the jews the 3rd reich would last 1000 years

Comes from the fact that other countries can walk in and create puppet governments or annex land without resistance.

You were practically a russian province until a few years ago- then the EU pushed you to the brink of war with Russia, only to leave you alone when the first shots were fired.

Not yet but i will make you one.

Just take some estrogen and get a vaginal plasty.

bullshit because Kievan rus established when Rurik came from Novgorod to Kiev and killed it's owner. Roots of Rus from Novgorod, not Kiev

It comes from Russian shilling. It seems that Russia knows the importance of Internet propaganda while the US is still behind relying Jewlywood.

coz ucryin' m8

Putin bots

im not from there you communist trash.
no thanks slovenebro

I am just messing with you. I am not a fag but you are being very rude.

> BREAKING NEWS: LIVE FOOTAGE OF RUSSIAN AGGRESSION AGAINST UKRAINE

More white than Russia, more Racist than Russia, Ukraine is a good guy.

You pretty much hold lands that you have no rights to.
Also do Ukrainians even shower? There's always this one ukrainian in my bus that smells like shit and does nothing about it.

you started first slovenebro, i dont have anything against Slovenes.

You basically burned down your own house and now your constantly complaining that your house is burned down.

Might as well be.

Says the country that burned down its own house, it's neighbours houses, and is fucking thrilled about it.

ukraineBRO
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE UKRAINE GREAT AGAIN!
FIRST THING!
NATIONALIZE ALL THE BANKS AND RESOURCES!
SECOND THING BUILD DEFENSE FORCE TO PREVENT "LIBERATION"
THIRD THING
DISTRIBUTE THE CAPITAL OF THE NATION TO EDUCATED PEOPLE THAT GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL
FOURTH THING
DISTRIBUTE LAND AND SUCH TO EACH UKRAINIAN TO HAVE UNDER HIS OWN RESPONSIBILITY HIS LIFE.

You are our toilet cleaners.
>i was in a hotel
Hello Moshe

I work with a Ukraine girl. She's lazy fat and intentionally got pregnant in the middle of a divorce.

This is very basic Wikipedia tier bullshit. Kiev was also a Russian capital and territory which you left out. You also left out the Corded Ware people which originated in the regions of Belarus Russia and Ukraine, and introduced the Bronze Age to Northern Europe:

>rom 2800 BCE, a large-scale cultural and genetic upheaval hit Scandinavia with the arrival of the Indo-Europeans from Eastern Europe, who introduced the Copper Age and Early Bronze Age practically without Neolithic transition. The first Indo-Europeans to reach Scandinavia were the Corded Ware people from modern Russia, Belarus and Poland, who are thought to have belonged predominantly to haplogroup R1a.

They've been around forever just changed their names and DNA slightly. Also I have lineage to eastern Ukraine and people there look exactly the same as Russians. Don't spout bullshit about the DNA thing when I guarantee you've looked at 0 data, just saying more divide and conquer type propaganda. It's all regional there, a few parts of Ukraine have more relation to Poland but most have more to Russia.

In addition to that the Ukrainian language is artificial and was invented to cause strife against the Russian empire.

>Why not bully Swedes or Germans?

Are you kidding Vlad? Where have you been the last year?

>My problem is that you're an artificial nation with great hatred for the nation that made you
true
i dont know why hohols hate us so much, they had good thing going for them while we ruled them

You got my respect Ukraine, keep fighting off the ruskies. You were born out of viking blood, and you'll die as vikings. Ukraine is in our heart. When the demonstrations started in Ukraine I wrote to every parliament member in Sweden and asked them to support your cause against the Russians. I got no love back, they focused their hearts on their fucking syria instead because they are shitty people.

Fuck off kremlin troll.

Rurik is a fucking Swede, by your logic you are all Swedes then.
The Ruthenian people are older than Rurik, he just conquered them. The Slavs which settled and *built* Novgorod came from the Slavic homeland area which laid between Poland-Belaus-Ukraine region.

Why didnt your Mishiko helped to improve ukraine?
I thought georgians are capable leaders like stalin
Looks like your blood thinned out

Ukraine+Sweden carolus rex destroy russia when?
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

>being pro (((nato)))
thedonald fags need to fuck off

> Die for my goym: The post