Dairy Queen Closed Because of Owner Using Racial Slur

msn.com/en-us/money/companies/dairy-queen-closes-illinois-store-after-owner-uses-slur/ar-BBy5FFH?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

He also says that he was done with black people. He works in the fast food business, can anyone really blame him?

Also, check out the normiebook comments, I was surprised to see are quite based.

> can anyone really blame him?

I can. Who's stupid enough to think you can run a business without encountering a nigger?.

$1000 bet that within any 30 minute period you would hear at least a dozen uses of NIGGER/NIGGA in that crowd.

So dairyqueen closed the store, or the manager closed the store due to the mob?
If dairqueen is closing a store over someone exercising free speech then I wont be going there anymore, not that I would anyway. Everything they do is way overpriced and they regularly jew you out of filling the cone up all the way.

Blacks don't say "nigger" and when they say "nigga" it's basically like saying "brother or friend".

So the violent and hateful usage of words isn't the same from blacks to blacks as it is from that white owner to blacks.

DQ closed the store over the manager use of the word "nigger" and him basically just exploding and saying he's done with black people's shit.

Pretty sure Dairy Queen terminated his contract or some junk. They can't be associated with a racist nutjob.

who wouldnt be

I could. Then again, I don't live around niggers.

>Blacks don't say "nigger" and when they say "nigga" it's basically like saying "brother or friend".

WRONG
R
O
N
G

Source: Played football at D2 college. Nigger was thrown around at will. NIGGA only became a thing because some people cannot properly enunciate.

You're still going to encounter niggers. If you think otherwise you're crazy too.

I went to a Macy's around Christmas and saw black people in there. Shit, if you see blacks in malls "Macy's" then nobody is safe. Macy's is for rich people.

>niggers in charge of double standards

>white owner to blacks.

Blacks call literally everyone nigga. I think it is more like saying 'dude' or 'bro'.

>Also, check out the normiebook comments, I was surprised to see are quite based.
link?

>I think it is more like saying 'dude' or 'bro'.

Basically, but you get my point.

Sup Forums and racist whites JUST DON'T GET IT. It's fucking simple and they still can't comprehend.

blacks don't mean "nigga" like they mean "nigger". It's not the same.

Just scroll down until you see join the conversation then click it.

So they closed down the store and put people out of work just because the manager said some things they don't like? I like how they're punishing people who had no part in this. So progressive.

context and tone is everything, I've heard plenty of niggers say "fuck you nigger" to one of their own, and they didn't mean dude or bro

>blacks don't mean "nigga" like they mean "nigger". It's not the same.

Laziness and speech impediments do not give a free ride. Until the word nigger/nigga is banned by all races, it will continue to be used by all races

>You're still going to encounter niggers. If you think otherwise you're crazy too.
That's where you're wrong.

Must be nice to have major department stores.

Or a mall that can keep stores in it from going out of business constantly thanks to the new Super Wal-Mart in town.

That said, we do seem to have gotten more black people in my town the past decade. I think we're up to 6 or so.

I've actually been thinking about visiting one lately (pls, no bully). Guess it'll have to wait until I can't remember why I dislike DQ again.

Yeah, but even then it would be like a white person saying saying "fuck you dude".

Not like blacks mean "fuck you, you useless slave below human scum that deserves to be seperated from the rest of society".

He could've got away with it had he not talked to the faggot police.

I wouldn't have talked to the police. There was no crime committed, so I would've told them to fuck off.

He could've denied calling her racial slurs if there wasn't a police report.

poor bastard got tired of dealing with niggers

He must be racist tho because there's no way he can convince me he doesn't see white people acting a fool at least at some level. All of a sudden it turns out to be a person with black skin and he goes berzerk.

I didn't know Americans here like the one you reply to don't see the nigger hypocrisy. Aren't they supposed to be 'red-pilled'? Off to the ovens with them. Bunch of faggots.

Own a country club in an affluent white area. The only niggers and spics you would ever see are the ones you hire to cut the grass and serve your drinks.

Please, you're racist and calling something something a double standard at your choosing.

I bet you (obviously for you to admit to yourself I'm right) that you never EVER EVER in your life paid a single ounce of attention to women who have said "I'm a bitch" and yet call another women "bitch" when they get pissed.

>it's like brother or friend
>no it's more like dude or bro

is the desire to tell others they're wrong THAT great?

yea I know what you mean. Ive been thinking of going again too. I justified not going because of the price, but now because of this I have two reasons to not go.

Zion (where its located)is a nog infested shit hole. just last summer some ape attacked and killed a cancer patient at a treatment center cause he thougt she had a 420 medical card.

How many of those people in OP's pic have ever said anything disparaging about a white person?

So fucking true. I have been seeing tons of niggers at my local grocery store way out in the suburbs. I don't know where they are coming from, but I am not liking it.

This is the sad fact about gentrifying black neighborhoods, push them out and they always end up somewhere. Now my neat, clean, orderly working class Milwaukee suburb is getting bombarded with niggers because its still relatively cheap here.

Fucking niggers ruin everything.

>Blacks don't say "nigger"

apologist

Quit grasping at straws, its embarassing

What kind of coon logic are you using here exactly

The more intelligent of their race, which means the ones who properly grasp the English language say "nigger" all the time.

so she wanted a refund..
i guess she tor out oone of her hair and placed in her meal?

(((Zion))) kek

The comments after the article are surprisingly redpilled.

where's a muslim truck when you need it?

any black over the age of 50 would tell you they mean the same thing

I truly wish one service oriented business would just say "we don't give a crap (nig nogs-fags-trans-libs), if you're pissed off then go someplace else" I'll bet normal people would be lining up around the block to give them their business.

They don't say nigger for the same reason they don't ask correctly. They don't speak English very well.

>america
>freedom of speech

>racist people cannot be allowed to exist! Seize all pf their assets, SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

Whether you agree with him or not this sort of shit is dangerous as all hell and sets a terrible precedent

How do we replicate this to get McDonalds shut down?

>white owner to blacks

Good.