What are some redpilled activities I can do with my children?

What are some redpilled activities I can do with my children?

I want them to have values and morals when they grow up but also not complete cucks and coalburners.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/daesh/isis-toddler-executing-apostate-beheading-executions-child-soldiers-syria-graphic-video-382020
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Muslims need to be removed from the surface of the earth.

Anything with the great outdoors OP. Camping, hiking, hunting, canoeing, kayaking etc.

It doesn't matter. Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off. You broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this. How come people like you get to date her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the shoulders to cry on. Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

... You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the pack bud. FUCK you. Get ready.

*raises paw* uhhhh.... pls dont use that offensive "he" word. i consider myself to be an androgynous quasi-female pansexual wolfsoul. your concept of throwing around the word "he" willy-nilly is greatly offensive to my personal conceptualizations of my unique self image, and addressing others by using a certain label such as "he" is traumatic to me on a deep personal level, i was shaken to the core by your judgemental words. please be a little more considerate next time. thanks!

Do they know that kid has down syndrome or are they SERIOUSLY that dumb?.

The kids has retarded kid eyes and face.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

kill yourself

backpacking. home improvement. gardening. hunting, shooting, fitness, reading redpilled books, music lessons, swimming, little league.

if they have a natural skill or interest like music or art help them develop it and study the classics. get them involved with their peers and keep them involved in their religious community.

teach them about jews and racial differences, teach them to defend themselves.

teach your daughters to find a good man when they are young and to develop homemaker skills

Take them to the ghetto every Sunday morning before church. Show them what human garbage is. They will soon understand and teach them eugenetics of course.

Take them hunting, fishing, and camping. Get them into Boy Scouts or something.

also very important is teach them to build and create with all sorts of materials, wood metal etc. also teach them to cook and clean regularly, hold them to inspections and standards of tidiness.

What did he mean by this

Cheap fake. That's not real blood.

>Take them hunting, fishing, and camping.

My uncle does this to his kids and they seem beta af.

report it. This board needs to be cleansed from shizoid avatar spammers

Hike camp play sports have family dinners at a table. Teach them how to fish and gow food. Show them how to take things apart and repair things themselves. Build things together

I am thinking that society would change them. I am thinking about having no TV at all. And make sure they are around other redpilled peers. I certainly do not want the government/media to raise them, then I wouild end up with Swedish kids.

Take them to Church

take them hunting, fishing, and hiking

Lol bitch faggot shit nigger you think that will work? take a look, this is what getting banned on 4 chan really is. ill come back on my mobile phone and ill cuck post fucking twice as hard dumb bitch

Enrol them in the Hitler youth. Failing that the Aryan brotherhood.

Take them out camping, it's very red pilled.

>No TV
>Playdates with other redpilled families
Please don't do this. I know children who got brought up like this. They weren't prepared for the teenage jew and most of them broke with there parents life style and became A+ degenerates.

Don't be that dad. Be the one who understands the jews temptation and provides your kids with a save HQ and if they did their mistakes, some calm words exposing the jews game. They won't understand it before they experienced it.

>be the shoulders to cry on.

Funny,there was a hobo that i met in prison (hobo by choice from on how he tells it) that had a tattoo on his left shoulder that read "CRY HERE."

Camping to instill some self reliance and survival skills
Fishing for self reliance
Hiking for /fit/ness
Go out shooting BB guns or 22's to teach skills
Bike riding to teach how to fix things and how to operate transportation

Is that real?

came to say this. did isis actually put this out?

I only have a daughter right now, I am teaching her how to work on classic cars and our house. I haven’t taught her to snipe with the Remington and shoot hogs with the AR yet, but I will.

sports, shooting, archery

The first half of the video was a propaganda stunt, the second half was executing prisoners that nobody cared to pay for.

this too

You are so wrong how can you pass that judgment ? This is why pure evil will never stop

Don't you mean humans need to be removed from planet earth instead?

build a treehouse

tree unavailable, build a fort

garden unavailable, what are you doing

The blood looks fake
Is this real?

It's one of the first ISIS videos that genuinely look 100% fake to me

yes
it's the reason ISIS needs to be exterminated forever.

I don't mind the adult ones fighting their war. I mean, it's a fucking religion, they are weak. What makes me sick is that not only do they fight a war, but they make life revolving around killing infidels/non-allah-believers, while preaching to their fucking fake god.

You have to picture this:
>They are not allowed to eat pig meat
>They are not allowed to do fun stuff
>The women are not allowed to do anything
>Basically, women only have power through their husbands, who beat them up and sacrifice them, in case they fuck up (they tell police she did it)

>Their religion allows killing innocent people just because they don't care about a backwards fucking religion
>It is prohibited to illustrate allah, otherwise you will be killed
>It is prohibited to even criticize Islam
>yadda yadda

You may laugh about our country, but you forget that Europeans are legitimately scared, because they can't do anything anymore. It is way too late. 10 years later, the fucking primary schools will be filled with fucking sandniggers.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

yeah everything about it just looks over the top phony, blood looks fake, way TOO MUCH blood, and im suppose to think a baby can take that kind of recoil? nah this shit it fake. isis doesn't even exist.

that cant be real look how thick the blood is.

Learn an instrument with them
Hiking/biking
Camping
Fishing
Have them work with you on maintaining your property if you have a large plot of land
Chess
Read to them at night
Be present in their lives

> (OP)
>backpacking. home improvement. gardening. hunting, shooting, fitness, reading redpilled books, music lessons, swimming, little league.
>if they have a natural skill or interest like music or art help them develop it and study the classics. get them involved with their peers and keep them involved in their religious community.
>teach them about jews and racial differences, teach them to defend themselves.
>teach your daughters to find a good man when they are young and to develop homemaker skills
Plus, OP, to expand:
-try activities/games to get your entire family involved. Board games are good for this, depending on their ages. Newer games are excellent, like Settlers of Katan, but there are cooperative games, too, that are quite good, like Pandemic or Forbidden Desert.

If you have time/$$, enroll in some type of martial arts classes. Teaches body awareness and self-defense skills.

Shooting skills another good choice. NRA has classes for people of all ages, not sure if there are "family" courses, but I know they have classes for kids.

Limit TV watching. If they're into video games, try the "engaged" games, board games, and the like, that you can do with them.

Music: Lessons. If too much $$, taken them to concerts. If not full symphonies, then look online for the cheaper sessions at local universities or afternoon concerts. Save money there but still high quality.

Take them to museums. Let them experience the art of the West for themselves.

Get them good books to read from your library. Better, buy them so they "own" them.

>way TOO MUCH blood
Have you never seen a head wound? Also the colour is spot-on for oxygen-rich blood from inside the head.

>and im suppose to think a baby can take that kind of recoil
He doesn't, it practically hits him in the face.

>what is coagulation

OMG, even the kids are cucked :(

R E L I G I O N

O F

P I E C E S

seriously though fuck islam.

Fuck Christianity

Fuck ALL religions

le funny

The more present and involved you are the less likely they are to rebel by fucking niggers and doing drugs. I feel like genuinely nice girls have a strong and loving father figure so they don't feel the need to seek male validation through slutting around.

Shooting/Hunting
Wood working projects
Car maintenance
Find a decent church, and make sure you go and set that example
Don't let them get fat and doughy. Limit flour. Think "meat and plants".
Cub scouts un-ironically encourage crisp uniform maintenance, nationalism, good deeds, preperation, fitness, and "defer to birth certificates" regarding this transgender shit
Let them gain confidence from doing cool shit which you know their friends aren't allowed to do
Let them drive your car while sitting on your lap

I could go on

>they can't do anything anymore

wrONG

Blame christianity and the crusades, fucking god why are europeans so hypocrites .

You pathetic religion is quiet now because its better like that in order to make the faith survive.
Same time you are dennying torture , assassination of people in the inquisition.

Once again .. People dont see violence coming from your religion maybe because its not convinient at the moment till they come out of the closet and start the killing

education above all else. logic, rhetoric, literature, the arts, and some religious education for good measure. A good solid classical liberal arts education. Teaching a person to think is the best thing you can give them, everything else will follow but you need a solid foundation.

I don't know but goddamn he's a good shot

what happens in that webm?

its blocked because it has (((so-called))) islamic state flag in the UK

lol

Huh? I can view it just fine.

Its the toddler executing a guy, one of the latest ways ISIS tries to get the world to actually care about what they are doing. Pretty sure next time they are going to tie a prisoner to a jetski and get him to jump over a shark.

Martial arts BUT be careful, because there is a lot of faggotry and bullshido in martial arts. Wrestling has a pretty good culture in the US, and is practical in a fight.

Bushcraft and anything involving the outdoors. Self sufficiency, hard work, and responsibility tend to not mesh well with liberal values.

>Martial arts BUT be careful, because there is a lot of faggotry and bullshido in martial arts. Wrestling has a pretty good culture in the US, and is practical in a fight.

I take my kids to a gymnastics gym which also has a dojo.

I can't believe, in this day and age, that people still fall for that kung-fu meme.

In this case, it's Tang Soo Doo, but I see them just punching hair and saying "hi-yah!" And it's busy.

Wtf people.

I'd pay to watch that actually.

>blame the crusades
go read a history book faggot.

Just take them to the park

I can't find the study but a startling amount of children in America have nevr even been to a park. I love taking my son to the park, some of my best memories as a kid were playing outside

From birth sign them up to the scouts so that they're on the waiting list for as soon as they're old enough.
>hiking
>camping
>shooting
>sport
>reading from a young age
>proper table etiquette
>old movies
>a craft
>an instrument
>decent chores. As in not just tidy your room, have them help you paint the fence. I said help you, not doing it alone, it's good for a kid to bond with you over work.
>limited future vidya
My parents did all that with me and I'm glad they did. I started off learning classical piano at 6 and then moved onto blues and ragtime. At 10 picked up guitar, 11 saxophone. Still play them all most days. Changed my life.

Minimal TV. Not no TV. Family time TV is best TV
This a million times. Also when they're young. If you have a boy then get him a small Swiss Army knife. I got mine at 6 years old and still carry it every day. Make sure they learn the dangers and how to use it properly. Also young exposure will make sure that they aren't faggots that are terrified of anything sharp.
If he cuts himself then no big deal, he will learn from it. Just don't be that dad on /k/ that purposely cut his sons hand to make a point
It's a .25acp 1903 colt clone I think. A toddler could handle the recoil and the kid obviously shows it's a big deal for him.
What?

Gymnastics is good, one of those things you have to do as a child before you get the fear.

I've met so many McDojo blackbelts, and 99% of them would be worse than useless in a real fight. Fat and out of shape, or a 100lbs girl who has never had a man actively resist her before.

I used to do ITF TKD at uni purely because it was filled with hot as fuck cardio bunnies. The head instructor was actually pretty solid, but there was still whiffs of bullshido. We would practice all these fancy grabs and arm restraints and shit - none of them would ever work in real life.

One was a very basic wrist restraint, which given it was basic, was actually sort of useful. But even so, I would practice it with girls and they'd take the stance and whip their wrist free from my grasp. However one day I decided to actually properly grab, with most of my strength, and it was suddenly a different story. Not one of them was able to free themselves from my grasp - and I have tiny wrists / joints and half the grip strength that I do now as an older adult.

Oh those little rascals.

>ISIS tries to get the world to actually care

You really think that? I think they just where the first religion in "modern" present days to come out of the closet and release some chemicals in the brain by killing some infidels .

But if you say so ok .

Salty christian?

Dont you have boys to molest ?
Sorry about that must be sad for you

Boys will be boys

Wait no
.32acp

My point still stands.

Why do they keep coming up with more and more inventive / depraved ways of killing prisoners then?

Its because they are fighting a meme war just as much as a ground one. By committing notable atrocities they spread their message further, which is ultimately the end goal.

If it was just about infidels, they would all grab machetes and chop heads off and call it a day. But instead they dunk people in acid, set them on fire, execute children, get children to shoot infidels (next will be kids beheading them), they have tied guys to cars and pulled them apart (i think). All sorts of bonkers ways of executing people - because they know if they don't come up with something new, people go "Seen that already, don't care". News media won't keep showing new videos of a guy getting beheaded, but they will show a new video of a guy tied to a jetski jumping over a shark tank and being eaten alive.

wew

Beta fathers fish too, surprise

No strong father figure = beta sons

>t. NCIS

The guy is dead but the kid didn't kill him, they just cropped it together

>Minimal TV. Not no TV. Family time TV is best TV

I think it'd be better to watch movies with them that are quality.

If they even touch outside society they are tainted trash

Homeschool them. It's the only way to keep them away from degenerate influence.

>eat pig meat

You fuck her yet?

Don't do anything these people say
>I grew up in front of tv, it raised me
>I am Jewish
>I play vidya all day
>I'm a NEET
>I failed gym
I'm a success in my parents eyes

Yeah that's also perfectly good. I'm just saying that no TV will alienate them from friends but TV with family be it a show or a film is a good thing.

I always loved watching the Mummy with my parents and sister. Still do when I visit.

If you have the resources and time and even then its not worth it when they don't know how to interact with any other children

Religion of piece.

Take them away from cities and towns as much as possible. Take them exploring in the forests and mountains.
Get them into a martial arts class. Watch Karate Kid with them beforehand to get them psyched about it.

I rather die in any of those you mention then spend my entire short existence having my mind being tortured by the jew world .
I think the torture of the mind is the worst form of atrocity .

In my opinion this people are serious out of they're mind , but if you gonna blame the world on them you are just running away from humankind and the human flaws.

Im not taking sides serious but i dont want to be a hypocrite, If you condemne violence then your should condemne any sort of violence...

I mean do you aprove someone online bully a person into killing himself?
Well that is your people and the society you live.

>Good = anything promoting the spread of life throughout the universe, giving life time enough to learn how to transcend the 3rd dimension and become 4th dimensional (and higher) beings

>Evil = anything that hinders the aforementioned progress

Since we can't assume any other form of life will progress that far, humans are, in fact, the only possible agents of good (and evil, for that matter).

Therefore, eradicating humans from the earth would be evil. Erradicating just those humans holding life itself back from achieving its ultimate goal, however, is a moral good.

We can debate which of us are holding the others back, but the rest of it is beyond discussion

not calling fake but i've yet to see an isis video where they show the kid actually shooting someone in a wide shot, where you can see at the same time both the shooter and the victim instead of cutting from one to the other

You haven't got your internet license mate? You need one to see webms.

Look at how tense this kid is.
His face is stiff and deranged, he FEELS that what he's doing is not right as children bring an innate sense of justice with them.
Hence the constant looks to the man in black, probably his "caregiver" and attachment figure for assurance.
A deranged and funny face is quite "normal" under these circumstances.

Make sure they learn VERY early on that asking questions is perfectly fine, and that if someone gets mad that you asked certain questions, it means they're hiding something and you should ask further.

You see were your emotional vampirism goes?
Your ego must be really high because you are basicaly deciding what is best for humankind but you don't speak for me at all and much less represent me .

>Erradicating just those humans holding life itself back from achieving its ultimate goal, however, is a moral good.

You are just finding a excuse for your twisted morals.

Your sentence just proves my point , you are talking about necessary evil aren't you?

Maybe Isis is the necessary evil? Because the only thing they preach is progress and if you compare your society with them, yours is backwards , now go find some online victim to bully into suicide because that is what westerns do.

When in public, people-watch. Observe people and have your kid distinguish people. Teach him to see and stay away from degenerate and recognize types of people.

thank me later zerocensorship.com/uncensored/daesh/isis-toddler-executing-apostate-beheading-executions-child-soldiers-syria-graphic-video-382020

Wow, you projected so much more onto my post than i actually put into it.

I do believe ISIS is a wholly evil organization, but i don't think that's true of Islam in general. As long as the religion itself gets neutered like Christianity, i'd argue the structure it gives to its societies is in fact very important to the stability of those societies long term.

It's the disruption of traditional values that's destroying humanity, or trying to. ISIS embodies part of that, but the Jews are thrusting so much degeneracy onto everyone under their thrall that ISIS is insignificant in comparison.

But all of this exists within the debate of which humans deserve to die and which deserve to live. My first post was trying to come at this problem from a very high level, and you just brought a million assumptions to the table

Dont this ro any of the noron who are saying to teach ur chukd hateful rhetoric.. they will say it in public ans get in trouble and possibly become outcast to befriend the bottom of white soxiety losers

Spend time with you kids. Answer questions truthfully. Take them places. Show them thing. Teach them thingsm helo them with school workm out them in extracurricular activities like sports or instruments. Tutors etc.

As much as I did not interpreted well your reply .

You pointed out 1 very important issue that is duality and the way you put it I sense in your words were really in the name of "our" species.

That is going to be your biggest mistake just saying, that lead to the situation the world is now.

You say Isis is evil ok, but same time you talk about the religion Islam and forget that they represent Allah and Islam...

Same way the crusades or not?

You gonna say they were evil too ?

>Erradicating just those humans holding life itself back from achieving its ultimate goal, however, is a moral good

Reminder of your sentence...

In what way is Isis holding life itself?

Great suggestions!
But you guys missed one of the most important.

>READING TO YOUR CHILDREN WITH BOTH PARENTS PRESENT

god is truly great!!

Oh come on. Gustav is a legend.

Societies should be free to choose for themselves what their values are, and should be allowed to isolate themselves from other societies whose values run contradictory to their own. This is the true cost of multiculturalism, the forcing of dissimilar and sometimes opposing cultures to exist side by side, and making it taboo to voice any concern about it. This is what Jews are doing to the West, mainly via Hollywood and assisted by finance and government (all heavily Jew controlled). Contrast this to Israel, where non-jewish wedding are illegal and where they're systematically and methodically destroying the other occupants of the West Bank with the express intention of creating (or should i say expanding) an entirely Jewish state. I have no problem whatsoever with homogenous societies, but i have a huge problem with the Jews being the only ones allowed to have one.

I say ISIS is evil simply because they adhere to the aspects of Islam that i also consider evil, namely brutal and often fatal punishments for things like blasphemy (which, of course, means i think freedom of speech is a natural right). Additionally, the whole "kill or convert the infidels" bit is also contrary to human progress, i think.

Anyway, there's more to this than I'm willing to type out on my phone, especially at work.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts, though

so they realy want us to hate muslims ?

fuck yeah... same here in Chernovolovka... you're a good user... not these fucking pedo sick fuckers around here (no offense intended)