Active homosexualiy is the ultimate redpill

Yes you heard it right. Active homosexuality is the ultimate redpill. Because homosexuality teaches you to free yourself from woman menace and find the true love. Also all the great civilizations (Ancient Rome, Greek and Ottomans) practiced homosexuality. We love women because of our primitive instincts, hence we are their slaves.
you don't have to be a passive gay. It's up to you. but every male should be active gay

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.nullschool.net/#current/ocean/primary/waves/overlay=significant_wave_height/azimuthal_equidistant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=dSrH09lLsBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MGTOW has really fallen

>SAGE

Wtf I love cock now!

try to come up with an argument plz

>mfw gay and into guys slightly older (10yrs)
>already own a home & good job connection through bf

Wow women have it good

>roach
>also a fag
Won't you get your head removed if anyone finds out?

>i'm an actual faggot. debate me
how bout a sage instead

I am not a fag. I am active.
learn the difference, woman slave.

daily reminder that homosexuality is a disease and being anti-homo is just your body trying to protect himself from the virus.

There's some countries with 95% infection rate of that disease. It would be full of gays and make a correlation if that were the case, and second that's a food borne illness not an STD. It can't be passed through sex...

Of course a barbarian does not understand the concept of homosexuality.
This is why pro-gay empires were always superior, because they could free themselves from women.

>i'm not a nigger. i am full-melanin
>learn the difference, albino cave dweller
you are this person

no one calls himself "full melanin"
you're living in your mind

>freeing youself from degeneracy by substituting it with another form of degeneracy
genius

"I'm not a fag, I just suck dicks and get fucked in the ass."

Dumb thread is dumb.

>hurr degeneracy
nice buzzword

>non-argument
nice argument

Just a reminder, Sodomites come form the term Sodom and Gomorrah, two cities wiped from the face of the earth for condoning homosexual acts.

when people accept homosexuality as normal, god literally wipes them from the face of the earth.

The Bible is a big fat lie

sure buddy.

What about San Francisco

What about the guy taking the dick? is he redpilled too?

in the pic, is that a dildo, or a glory hole?

it's his choice to be a passive. imo bisexuals are better

>Also all the great civilizations (Ancient Rome, Greek and Ottomans) practiced homosexuality.

You forgot to mention the USA.

Look at his hips, don't you want to burrow your seed in this man?

fucking a guy is even more gay than getting fucked by a guy.

how so?

gay sex...

DEGENERATE
>DEGENERATE
DEGENERATE
>DEGENERATE
DEGENERATE
>DEGENERATE

kys, faggot

>#10. 50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals.
Might wanna check how valid those sources are

as long as sources say it's degenerate, it means its valid sources.

trust me

well if you want to fuck a guy that means that you are attracted to men, you think male bodies are hot, and you want to put your dick into a guy's ass. Nothing wrong with that, but that is the definition of homosexuality.

there was a thread that posted what cities would be flooded of sea level was raised 60m. pretty much every coastal city was completely flooded. people joked about how it would take forever to happen, but they don't realize that it will likely happen all at once.

>Turkey

So the sea level will raise enough to wipe out most coastal cities across the world all at once? Do you have any experience in any science or weather related field to make a claim like that?

bro, i think the earth is flat and there are 33 more continents.

you dont even know what the fuck you're talking about science or weather.

So definitely not

Leader of alt-fag agrees. I don't save gay shit, but he tweeted about his admiration for the "tradition", and that it will stay etc

earth.nullschool.net/#current/ocean/primary/waves/overlay=significant_wave_height/azimuthal_equidistant

but to answer your question, australia has DROPPING sea levels. theres going to be a huge earth quake of god tilting the earth tot he west, and all the water sinking from australia is going to flood everything on the western half of the world.

this is the source of that big incoming earth quake.

a LOT more than you. you don't realize how much research goes into breaking the round earth lie. it has to do with a proper model for string theory, the first 4 dimensions rest flat at the bottom of a 10 dimensional universe

What if you don't want to and imagine a girl, but do it because if you didn't you wouldn't have a house or anything else? Like basically you only have sex to maintain material possessions? Girls really do have easy mode

I don't care if you all want to fuck dudes. Just know that:
1) You're more likely to get diseases
2) It's unproductive, and you're not going to have children in the end

If you're okay with both of those then fine, but shut up about it

Watch the documentary called The Gift. You will realize how wrong they are.

you know, back then it kinda made sense for peace.

Men are horny as all living fuck. If you have sex with a woman she gets pregnant. So you fuck other people as horny as you are.

If your civilization doesn't stigma towards fucking different things it kinda makes sense.

Also gays swear women can't suck dick as good as men since they don't have the equipment. I'd be inclined to believe them.

>gay turk
This is interesting. Not very common.
Erdogan will have you killed, you better be careful.

This beautiful Turk speaks the truth :^)

Turkey you should strive to be better than the ottomans who loved little boys to fuck in the ass and were renowned for their depravicy.. If you look at why turks have such a bad reputation all over europe you have to look at the ottomans, and here you are trying to purify what is disgusting and abhorable even in islam.. There's a reason why particularly the ottoman empire caused such a splinter in the muslim community.. They left a trail of blood and murder so sinister and so wide and their arrogance and disdain for normal human life as their sexual appetites to the realm of sexual perversion like rape of little boys gave them the name the sick man of europe when they were faltering.. not simply because they were faltering of power but sickness was the norm of the powerhungry and depraved ottomans.

some neo ottoman turks like the ottomans for their power, but they should not embellish the mistakes they made and pretend that they are holy and/or good.

I have no idea what you're talking about

>:^)
The sad part is, Hans, is that I can always recognize you. Stop ending your sentences like this. It's not cheeky, it's dumb.

>theres going to be a huge earth quake of god tilting the earth tot he west
You know to any sane person this sounds like crazy talk or meth babble?

Nnnnnnnnnno :^)

Post a pic, Alois. And not the same one you always do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

even the ottoman jannisaries (eastern europeans) the royal guard of the ottomans were a broken male bitch.. after killing their entire family they fucked them in the ass and broke them and had them as their most loyal guard.

Even some of the most adherent muslims have this sexual aberation eventhough it is against islamic law to do so. And fucking guys in the ass is a very broad phenomenon in the muslim world for "sexual emergency" of little boys like in pakistan and afghanistan because of how strict it is and how it is illegal.

Like if your not gay, a wealthy guy was attracted to you and only wanted you to fuck him. Not get fucked or suck dick or any of that. Your not sexually attracted, but in a tough spot. You engage in sex because you need financial help. But need to imagine fucking a girl to even do it. Do you think that makes you gay? Lol if that was a better explanation

you know, i dont really care. christians call me heretic too because I'm of the opinion that Christ had a wife and kids.

the only people that think the earth is round are the people too stupid to ask the right questions about your reality.

if you think the bible is fictional you're just too stupid to realize its fact and truth.

No, that's because there is no hookup culture in those countries. You can't go to a club and fuck a woman in Pakistan, so some men resort to boys

What did the anciets use for lube

Just some olive oil¿

It's almost as if they should be better off by masturbating, the sins they reap upon their own head by their boy love (the turkish devas aswell) should call for arbitration. The dance of the dervish

Ok I'll take new ones soon, promise. I'm just being extra cautious because I really really don't want to get doxxed, so I have to make sure the pics I post here look nothing like the ones on my Insta or on other profiles I have :^)

it had to be a fucking roach,
sage and insecticide

Butter

>too stupid to ask the right questions about your reality
>a book told him his reality
lol ok

>I really really don't want to get doxxed
Why, what are you hiding?
You have a wife and kids while being a faggo on the side?

>having an imaginary world where there is 15 more Australias and 10 more Portugals

thanks but no, i prefer this timeline finally

seriously, just click the link and stare at the ocean currents

gravity doesn't exist, like at all.

you missed the part where string theory should technically make the first 4 dimensions at the bottom, meaning the flat earth goes to the ends of the universe

i mean, wouldn't you prefer a god who smites gays?

>>>>>> /lgbt reported

I'm 19 how could I have kids lmao. Also vagina is gross

No, you know how much some of these guys hate me

how is it like to be so ignorant tell me, because you seem to know all about it..

Look up bacha bazi boys in afghanistan and the hidden shame of pakistan for a couple of instances youtube.com/watch?v=dSrH09lLsBI

Now ofcourse in hadiths there are both male and female sex lovers in janna, but i wonder who made both male and female sex slaves to please both the sexually abhorant and the trusted ones.. Even in islam which is problematic enough one can clearly see how some might twist some thing into meaning another for their own purposes.

Kill all homosexuals yet according to some hadiths somehow miraculously the homosexuals who do allahs bidding as mujahid end up raping little boys in jannah.. can you see the fault with this picture my friend?

>clearly ignoring that the ying and yang symbol is a map of the flat earth, and the sun and moons rotations on the equator.

Also how come you never post pics :^)

>I'm 19 how could I have kids lmao
Your dad never explained the birds and the bees?
>No, you know how much some of these guys hate me
What guys? You sound a bit paranoid.

>roach pro homo propaganda

Such secularity.

Look, I tried to get pregnant, really did, it's not my fault, ok?

Nobody wants to suck a cock we don't like men fuck off faggot, men want women, if they say no we make money and buy it.

completely halal.

You sure you tried correctly?
I'm gonna need details.

good thing it's a meme theory then

modern physicists should be lined up against a wall and, along with psychologists, psychiatrists and psychoanalysts, be shot

>I'm gonna need details.

Hang on, I'll ask grandma if she still has the tapes

>imblying your nazi grandman doesn't hate the fags

I'm ignoring it because the only person this shit makes sense to is you. Get on meds

>turkey
>advocating taking dicks in the ass

Checks out.

No one in my family does, not even my grandparents even though they're super Catholic

It's good to be gay in a first world country :^)

>There's some countries with 95% infection rate of that disease.

NO
NO
NO

STOP IT

STOP POSTING FACTS THAT DISPROVE A WELL KNOWN INFO GRAPHIC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some of you roaches are okay, don't go to hamam tomorrow

I mean, I tend to believe thousands of years of evidence that conflicts with 600 years of lies

Grandma was in the SA then?

>morons actually believe that says 666

It says chi xi zeta.

no it's not, it symbolizes that opposites cannot exist without each others

read the texts of taoism before basing your meme opinions on bullshit

no you tend to believe misinformed interpretations spread by retards, you don't have to blindly follow whatever is told but get a clue, if you check the primary sources used by flat earthers you'll realize that 90% is either misquoted, misinterpreted or straight up fabricated.

The greeks started being pro homo around the time their civilization collapsed. homo's and androgynys are symptoms of a failed system.

>Faggot turk posts gay pottery
Just like pottery :^)

I was about to post this kek

do you want to know 666 i can tell you easily but you don't want to know the answer.

Like little boys who do not want to be raped, i rape your mind..

what is the 6th planet from the sun.. saturn
What is a hexagon inside israeli flag.. 6 corners
How many surfaces of a cube 6.. they have the black cube teffilin at arm and forehead
Why do they wear hats like a sombrero.. the rings of saturn..

What is islam.. similar thing, it's about saturn.. what is the mahdi.. at the bottom corner of the black cube, in babylonian seal it is 666 at the corner.. the house of their god which they are very afraid of. symbolized by a black stone meteorite pointing to saturn.

Mahdi is the future ruler of restored islamic caliphate, mahdi is the ruler of empire of saturn, the false jews is the synagogue of saturn. Mahdi hates the jews and will go against them. Mahdi is the right hand of saturn.. saturn is same in coptic as of remphan. The star of remphan.

Let he who has the wisdom calculate the number of the beast because it is the number of a man and his number is 666..

The saturn, which also has 6 letters, the hexagon which has 6 corners in saturn north pole, the cube which is this representation and the authority (cornerstone of the cube).

Not true, the Sacred Band of Thebes, an all homosexual unit was around 200 years before the collapse.

you know how there are people that don't believe pizza gate is real despite all the evidence?

well, thats how flat earthers feel.

>and you may not buy or sell (within his empire) except if you have the mark (spiritual allegiance) or the number of his name (allegiance to caliph as non muslim). In islam they do same as jews, but with a green band saying what allah is the only god.. on their forehead and on their wrist!

go ahead and see and i dont have to,
ying and yangs paterns matches the solstice and the equinox

you really don't know what you're talking about.

>not wanting a qt bf
How sad!

Behold a star fallen from heaven, that sits at the corner of the cube, that's the black stone of islam. And his number is indeed 666. A star meteorite fallen from the sky that represents this.