Is this show redpilled or kike propaganda?

Is this show redpilled or kike propaganda?

who the fuck cares? fuck off faggot.

>mainstream
>expecting anything other than nazis are bad and evil

Excellent examination of alternate political structures and beliefs

If that's what you consider redpilled

She's 34 yo and i have obscene fantasies

Why don't they show any of the Italians on this show? I kind of want to see what happened to them.

they got their own lebensraum in africa and moved all there

She is perfect. Especially in 60s clothes.

Liquidated. This is a utopia, after all.

Hail Trump Guyz!

Didn't they drain the Mediterranean?

she's hawt. shitty actress though.

She had a nose surgery (it was not that thin) and she's half jewish and works very hard to hide her natural curvy hair.

It's a show about a future without jews and niggers but 3/4 of the main characters are jews and niggers. Too much of the show is spent on close up face shots of a time travelling or napping jap.

It was meant to be kike propaganda but it accidentally and subtly makes the Nazis look good in a number of ways.

They basically failed the "show, don't tell" rule in establishing the Reich as being completely evil. A lot of what we see of the Nazi society appears better than our own, such as strong family/community values, major technological marvels, and an overall lack of crime and degeneracy. It also doesn't help when the resistance are a bunch of asshole terrorists.

> hanz reporting in
this.

i think the biggest redpill is the moral values displayed by Smith and Kido.

check'd

It is kike propaganda but because leftists/jews live in their own little bubble they decided that a world where Nazi Germany took over America would be the same as America during the Eisenhower presidency, which means it doesn't look like shit

In their desire to try and make traditional, white, 1950s America look bad they made Nazism look uncomfortably good to the average viewer since most people don't have the kind of kneejerk reaction to "muh 1950s" that Jews who hate strong white Christian societies do

>everyone who disagrees with us is a redneck

So you got your ass kicked by a bunch of rednecks then?

faggot

I love Frank Frink is this damaged artist who is so deep and righteous lol. Oh not to mention is his love interest is a goyish girl hahaha, then again he is getting cuck'd by Joe Blake so theres a hint of reality there. I guess jews love getting cuckolded.

she's a literal jew irl. Don't race mix.

the first season was good
the second season is pretty shit

>time traveling or napping Jap

And I quote: "Hmmmmmmmmmmm"

She is ugly and annoying, i wanted her to die

she's so cute

It's an altcuck's wet dream. IRL totalitarian states are nothing like that.

>nokoto tagomi nani desku ooooooh

There's at least five minutes of every episode of just that japs face as he's napping. What am I supposed to take away from this?! The dude is napping and his eyeballs are closed, then he'll own them and look left or right. Hmmmmm. I am not entertained.

It's boring as fuck, don't watch it for the plot. Badly written, predictable and slow to progress.
A lot of nazis though so if that's what you're into.

It's a decent watch, it has some ridiculous liberal propaganda in it but also enough nice things in it that make it worth it.

It may look (unintentionally) redpilling to someone who's already redpilled but I don't think that normies will benefit from watching it.

Well maybe it's a bit redpilling and subversive because even to a normie the Nazis should be sympathetic in a few ways at least.

In the book it's just a project being drawn up in the show.