Southern blacks >>>>>> city blacks

Southern blacks >>>>>> city blacks

Hes right

let me walk you out

explain to me what the difference between a "southern black" and a "city black" is OP.

seriously I'm curious

More rural and religious usually.

no, seriously
you're implying there are no cities in southern states.

Based on my observation southern blacks have actual family values.

Chicago and Texas

>implying there aren't nigger thugs in texas just like there are in chicago

Atlanta but that's different. Tons of fags

Blacks from any part of the Northeast are the absolute worst.

southern blacks still remember who their masters are. They're respectful towards whites, even though it's done out of fear

City blacks have gone full feral

>Christian blacks
Hehe, that resonates with the 1950s nuclear family quite well

But the closest cop is black...

I have observed this too, op. Even whites act like niggers in school.

Southern blacks are generally more religious. They have actual family values and tend to strive towards having a nuclear family instead of La'Queesha and her 16 baby daddies and 19 kids living on welfare. They tend to value hard work more than those in the city as well, and in general are proud of being independent while city blacks are proud of leeching off of the government because "fuck whitey."

>t. guy who moved from San Francisco to the south a year ago

The difference truly is remarkable.

Cities*

Southern blacks adhere to the larger southern cultural group, and represent their own niche in said group. City blacks represent ghetto culture, which is manufactured and run by the musical jew to farm rap albums.

Southern blacks might nog out a bit sometimes, but they generally have some pride in their communities. This cannot be said for city communities, as they typically blame their misfortunes on the city/the "man".

Lived in Alabama all my 24 years, can confirm. Country blacks are practically indistinguishable from country whites. As long as you stay away from large cities blacks are totally on the level, which could also be applied to whites.

Fuck city slickers.

I live in a suburb of Dallas and it is full of niggersl. There is no difference, They are just as bad as Chicago-Niggers. Instead of project housing, they reside in apartments (my city builds apartments at mass). Like most niggers, They speak Ebonics and they have room temperature IQs, They hate whites. When I was in High School, the school had a black majority (60-70percent black), I hate them and I hate it here.

>Dallas
Dude move.

>voted for the execution of the leader of the Alabama KKK

Gee I wonder why black pastors are for him.

lived in the south for a bit

grew up in Chicago

the difference is night and day was literally shocked. so polite

I was used to never relax mode from seeing midwest ghettos.

Are you playing stupid or are you genuinely retarded?