Why are women so terrible at running companies?

Why are women so terrible at running companies?
breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/09/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-resign-position/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg
youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP

Apple is falling apart at the seams too.

we all know the answer to that

>faggot
Faggots are honorary women.

Is this legit?

Yes, and they are renaming the company because it is now a holding company for whatever investments they have left. The new company will be named Altaba.

Yahoo, the company, as you know it is dead.

No testosterone

>Theranos CEO
>Mayer
>Dilma
>South Korea President
>Hillary

What a banner year for women.

We wuz CEO:s and shiet.

shes not half bad. would tap.

I think your pic tells you everything you want to know

oh my, giving women power turns them into tyrannical despotic leaders that ruin everything they touch?

Color me shocked!

are you talking about jcpenney?

Mayer was likely sent in to destroy the company and will be receiving some kick back for her services.

Women like being in charge but don't really know how to earn the big chair. They can sleep their way to the top and they can be petty and vindictive. Fairness is not a trait that women do more than pay lip service to.

Watch for Apple computers to screw up hugely now that Jobs is dead and they decided to shun traditional white males. I give them a few years tops before they start showing major cracks.

Companies that do more than pay lip service to equality fail hard.

4,5/5 would not bang

Name one thing she did wrong, bigot. Waiting...

The majority of bankruptcies are caused by men

we all know you would prefer miss helsinki.

fucked up the mobile site, fucking garbage

yahoo's problem is not being able to find a good home and google.

yahoo was an ISP that didnt provide internet and a mediocre search engine that got much more attention than it deserved because of its name. it was then purchased by microsoft who did those 2 exact things but at least was an ISP.

back in the day everyone had an MSN account and a good amount of people had a legacy AIM/AOL account, but when someone told you they used yahoo you were always left with the choice "is this person worthy of X out of my 128-512 MBs of ram?"

now that skype kinda settled their argument it seems that their business model now revolves 100% around being pushed by "free" downloadable content as a semi-malware.

it's hard to blame someone for tanking a product that was 100% shit to begin with.

proprtionally by gender?

Bought Tumblr for billions. Aside from overseeing the wholesale gutting of what used to be an online media giant and all.

Yes

Every female manager I've ever had has been massively hypocritical and abused their position for free shit, like taking home company property "because I'm the boss I can do that"

>when someone told you they used yahoo you were always left with the choice "is this person worthy of X out of my 128-512 MBs of ram?"

wat.
in fact, your entire post is watworthy. are you an experimental bot in the process of failing the Turing-test?

>bird demanding proofs
>why isn't that spelled proves?
>or spelt, now that I think about it
>anyway: bird demanding proofs

apple has been on a downturn for a while now

-iphone 5/s/c have shit batteries that begin to quit after roughly 2 years of normal use
-iphone 6 seems to be not much better, and a recent update screwed battery life enough that they had to take action
-iphone 7 brings nothing to the table yet has all the same issues as the 6 (fragile, slippery, tendency to get ruined by moisture depsite all the waterproofing present)
-iPads are becoming swiftly irrelevant
-all the iCloud/iTunes stuff sounds great on paper but in practice tends to hinder the customer in some really awful ways

i have no idea how their Mac side of things is doing but the tablet/iphone shit is gradually ruining customer opinion of them from what i see

they're pretty much abandoning desktops

He's clearly like 19 and has no idea what Yahoo used to be

In going to assume it's because the vast majority of CEO's are white men

Of course they are, men are also responsible for that vast majority of amazing successes. Women fall in the average far more often than they do in the extremes. Men succeed more spectacularly, and fail harder than women because men take more risks.

Apple isn't going anywhere, they aren't going up or down. They've stopped any semblance of innovation, but they've already found their niche and demographic. They'll be a powerhouse for smart phones for at least another decade and the iMacs are shit but again have found their audience.

>Hacked over 1 billion Yahoo users!!

wtf did they get? pictures of their grandkids?

>someone is using a different email provider
>better consider how I'm using my RAM

>back in the day
>legacy AIM

That's a funny way to spell Indian.

She might have been a terrible CEO but she was sexy during every step of it.
And isn't that what really matters?

Like a nigger, you'd fuck anything that's white.

Wow 10. Good job indians

Men also fuck the majority of kids too

Just stop, you know you could never have sex with anyone even half as attractive as her.

She's a shit CEO , but don't act like you wouldn't hit that

probably. but he(?) also yes'd my question whether this was so proportionally by gender. I'm somewhat sceptical.

Satya Nadella is actually a pretty cool dude, for an Indian.

God damn, took long enough!

People have been waiting for this bitch to resign for the past 4 years.

she hated microsoft and scrapped all partnership with them, which was generating revenue.

that is one of many things.

They are brainwashed to do that, its thanks to your media

Should I change my email now?

see
apparently just an uninspired troll.

That's because women don't have penises so it's harder to fuck things that don't want to fuck back.

>The new company will be named Altaba.

Sounds like a ripoff of Alibaba.

>Women
>Leaders
Might as well hand the company off to a child.

just wait until they try to force you, because maybe they won't.

Yahoo owns stake in Alibaba you autist, hence the name

Ex-fanboy here:
>kill 17" Macbook pro
>stop making Cinema and Thunderbolt displays
>Mac Pro readjusted away from its iconic yet practical case into something that looks cool but might as well be a laptop case
>slow down annual and semi annual updates to once every 2-3 years
>start soldering ram and SSD into Macbooks
>start soldering ram into iMacs
>put a fucking meme touch bar on Macbook Pros
>Announce plan to stop making Mac Pros altogether

I'm on Hackintosh now, but even MacOS is starting to slip. Apple died with Jobs.

in the time from 1999-2004 it was extremely common to have that amount of ram, and it was regularly a bottle-neck, odds are you already had MSN messenger and quite possibly an AIM client opened depending on who you were talking to. everything had a stand alone client, so combine that with the other shit you probably had opened at the time like napster or one of the P2P solutions. you took a performance hit even assuming you had DSL or a cable modem at the time.
26, if you had a yahoo account you were annoying as fuck.

if you're talking about its heyday as a search provider what your saying kinda makes sense.

This.
And this.

Why is the ceo of a major internet company posing for pictures like these?

>it's hard to blame someone for tanking a product that was 100% shit to begin with.

No. It's not.

She was chosen because Yahoo felt she would modernize the company and bring it forward into the new millenium.

What did she do?

She focused on click-bait fake news, celebrity fake news, and sold out to anyone who would pay.

She turned Yahoo into a whore, and in the end, no one respects a whore.

The end.

Depends on circumstances. Just a quick lay with no social investment? Sure.
If I had to actually date her I'd probably kill someone.

She will never return home late one night in tears. "I just want it to be over. I can't do it," she tells you pathetically.
You will never hug her and kiss her on top of the head and tell her to calm down.
She'll never wrap her arms and her legs around you and let you carry her to the bed where she will curl up like a cat in your arms and fall asleep, reassured by your presence.
You will never listen to her soft breath as she lies in your arms, some of the tear tracks still visible on her face, running down from her eyes to her jaw.
You'll never wake up early and cook her some breakfast and tell her as she leaves "I'll be right here when you get back, with a nice meal ready, and it'll all be okay."

Almost forgot Yahoo's greatest contribution to the world.

NO FUN ALLOWED.

Faggot aim user detected

she started in 2012, mozilla changed its default search since then. what else can you really do for yahoo?

i cant imagine anyone using its products by choice other than its news. so they've since become a product that strong arms old people into using them.

>On 24 December 2015, Mayer was listed by UK-based company Richtopia at number 14 in the list of 500 Most Influential CEO's.[93] In March 2016, in contrast, Fortune named Mayer as one of the world's most disappointing leaders.[66]

JUST

Going to get Yahoo sued into oblivion by firing all male managers and only hiring female managers, which made horrible decisions and cost the company billions. Yahoo would already be bankrupt if it didn't have any stake in Alibaba.

she lasted a bit longer than i expected

member when she spend BILLIONS on food.

She has twin daughters.

She has undoubtedly spent more time caring for her company (and failing) than caring for her children.

MSN messenger was the superior of the 2, but AOL was my ISP so i had it opened any way.
AOL chat rooms were the right thing at the right time for me and were a real blast for me for a while.

Ipod and Iphone are how they got this far. But they have reached market saturation in the US. Tablets have proven to be niche and the smart watch isnt happening. Wearing tech mostly wont be a thing until it get generations better.

Their laptops are shit they're pcs are fucking hilariously bad.

They got nothing and no where to go. Theyll just ride the iphone as long as possible if they dont get new ideas.

show me a highly successful company that was created/run by a woman

Not in tech. Its indians and a jew.

Let Marissa Mayer be a message to young girls across the globe:

GIRLS, YOU CANNOT SUCCEED.

But wait, there's more...

youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

>mfw i have all my mails on Yahoo

Should i change? And to what?

Women and shitskins are running companies and now these companies are having financial troubles, gee I wonder why

That's great, means her daughters will grow up with all sorts of intimacy issues and a lot of money. Some chads out there in the world are going to be very lucky men one day.

They fall for left wing memes.

The typical entrepreneur has to be ruthlessly practical and struggle against their own human nature and irrationality just to have the slightest chance of success.

The liberal however believes their feelings have to be validated, they believe people are inherently good, they often confuse human nature with social constructs, they unironically apply these beliefs to themselves. If they bring this wishy washy attitude into business their chances of success are lowered.

Liberals of course excel at office politics and getting credentials, so they succeed at the more standard career path even though they are functionally useless. They often worm their way into businesses built by some talented "old white man" and eventually replace him, sometimes with false accusations of sexual harassment, sexism, racism etcetera... that is usually how they get up there.

If you ever run a business go right ahead and erect that glass ceiling and keep it low so they can't get into a position to file a lawsuit, and I don't mean one based on race or gender, one based on their idiotic beliefs of course. If they unironically believe in something like enforced diversity they might aswell be telling you they believe in phrenology or astrology and they intend to let that influence their decisions. If you value your life's work and the countless hours poured into your business, do not give them an administrative position. Only let 100% logical refined people up there with you.

This. I'm an oldfag and when people ask me advice when looking for a new job I tell them don't accept a job where your direct boss is a female.

They are the worst and take things personal. I have seen VPs and directors of Fortune 500 companies squabble over petty shit and steal thing off each other's desks, or hide office supplies, etc.

Some women might be okay, but it is not worth rolling the dice from what I have seen.

Women are the niggers of gender.

1. Yes.
2. Protonmail. Free encrypted email service based in Switzerland. Try it out.

Look at them teeth. She's been hitting a pipe.

apple's game plan was never to make a superior product. they use patents to prevent others from making similar products. they have hundreds of billions of dollars. even if their products all became commercial failures they would still have their lawsuits and entitlements.

if apple was a company that gambled all of its money on good products alone they would never have survived the Macintosh(1982)

2nd. I still use yahoo. Should I save the emails or what's going on?

could use some tech advice

starting school again and could use a laptop for typing research nonsense. never really used a mac personally and found it difficult since wasn't familiar with the OS. any suggestion for a windows running system/laptop?

i should add that ive been using a simple bluetooth keyboard paired with an ipad for the word input then using a library computer to do the final edits

They could just sell copies of their Mac OS, I'm sure a lot of poorfags would buy it. Perhaps some UNIX people, too.

All their patents are just slightly modified USB plugs.

Get a Thinkpad T420 on ebay and throw an i7 into it

use yandex or gmail

if you care about security, then protonmail is good

Yahoo was already fucked up when she took over.

There can be women who are good business people, they are just very rare. Also, the number of creative women who set up a new company can be counted on one hand.

Often the biggest fraudsters are women, see Elizabeth Holmes and Theranus.

actually they regularly try to sue anything with a rectangular touchscreen face with rounded edges.

so pretty much every device that came out after 2008 that used the term "smart" other than smart cars and smart water

>putting women in any leadership position ever

I would still give her my flow charts for review.

Question, how did Marissa get where she is?

As a reasonably untalented but also reasonably attractive [spoiler]woman[/spoiler] I too would like to make hundreds of millions of dollars

They'll recommend an IBM ThinkPad most of the time

Cheap, Reliable, and also some cred with anyone that knows half a shit about decent tech

Assuming you only want it for docs and modelling data, which is what you said

The funny thing is, Yahoo is still worth 40 billion... but 35 billion of which are its stake in Alibaba. 5 billion (or more likely 0) is the value of the Yahoo business which Mayer has driven into the ground.

Thank fucing god.

Just looking at Yahoo Japan with their majority of the market, just shows how much this fucking woman has fucked up and what actually competent people managed to do.

>tfw you're trying to start your mower but it's having trouble