How come Sup Forums can point out and talk about all kinds of preceived issues, but doesn't ever DO anything

how come Sup Forums can point out and talk about all kinds of preceived issues, but doesn't ever DO anything.

I mean acting, not shitposting. most of you believe in "white genocide" and "whites not breeding" yet (almost) none of you are pursuing marriage and building a family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AV2Rs_N32DY
youtube.com/watch?v=GCL0Sxc6wCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kids talk a lot of shit. Sup Forums is just a bunch of kids (or man children).

I'm divorced and bitter now. I chose a leftist whore slut to marry, tho, so dont be like me, kids. Go find a nice white woman who isnt a degenerate and make babies. WHITE BABIES

That gif is really funny lol
but we all know they're just actors paid by kikes, that girl is being forced

What exactly have you done to save the white race Jan?

Saw him live 4 days ago. Was standing like 15 feet away from him and now I'm watching him in a gif while shitting. Weird...

I started going to a non-cuck'd church, and am now married and my wife is 3 month pregnant.

Because even if every white man and woman between 16 and 50 started having tons of kids that wouldn't solve the issue. Sweden for example had 110k births 2015. 50% of these were non-swedes and on top of that 300k non-swedes entered the country(plus 200-350k in 2017-18(their families/relatives etc)).

So we overpopulate our countries... for what exactly? every single country on earth is already overpopulated. the real threat/issue is that (((we're))) taking in tons of people.

Because Sup Forums consists almost entirely of basement dwelling man children who like to cry about degeneracy and pretend they aren't liberal retards.

how the fuck can you even remotely assume what others are doing if the only thing you know about them is the location they are posting from?

kankermongool

>Because even if every white man and woman between 16 and 50 started having tons of kids
nonsense, you faggots aren't even trying. this defeatist attitude is a blessing to kikes, and the most cuck'd shit ever. kys.

Because this is a korean cartoon board for children and full of homosexuals and niggers.

There's about 1% that are actually redpilled and come here to vent, and actually understand the issues.

There's also a shit ton of paid shills.

There are probably even some married guys with kids.

/pol is not 1 person

Really though OP, you wouldn't go looking for a virgin in a whore house. You cant expect much of this lot.

Probably going to cry soon, for no discernible reason. Emotions all over the place, after I thought I was doing ok. Maybe it's because I saw Him again. Minutes afterwards my heart was still racing, unpleasantly so. If I go to the Dennys on Friday then he might be there on shift. Maybe we could talk behind the retaurant, if it's not too loud...I could lick his foreskin, So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I have made many threads on Sup Forums, and I know what the majority here thinks and does.

But we just elected Trump and triggered both Brexit and fimbulwinter.

>man children
upvoted!

How was your previous chuch cucked?

Way to sidestep my point.
Explain to me how young people in breeding age could afford huge families in a country where BOTH parents have to work UNLESS you want to live on welfare and in abject poverty?

we're too busy helping antifa by doxxing real white nationalists like therightstuff

>we
israel elected Trump.

many churches are either going soft for popularity sake, or cuck'd by jews/israel (mostly in the US)

this meme is nonsense. many people keep buying useless an overpriced nonsense. they can easily afford a family, but they want to afford the newest and shiniest overpriced machines, phones, and other nonsense. it's not that they don't have enough money, but they don't want to, or know to spend it right.

Is it worth it to move to holland or is it cucked beyond saving?

depends what you are moving from. how is your current situation and what problems are you trying to leave behind?

I fully intend to have 4 or 5 white kids

are you actually working to that goal right now or are you putting it off for a time that doesn't yet exist?

Kek, there are no real people here it's all a psy-op to get you out and do some retarded shit.

>the things we tell ourselves

Im want to move from sa because of niggers and crime.I want to move to holland because i can quickly learn dutch since i speak afrikaans

what type of life do you want here? do you want to live in a city or on the country side? what kind of jobs can you do?

>yet (almost) none of you are pursuing marriage and building a family.

Which you base on..........??????

>but doesn't ever DO anything.

How would you know? You been reading my mail?

>Which you base on..........??????
all the weebs, tranny lovers, fag lovers (alt-right) and basically the fact that most of Sup Forums consists of manchildren

reported to the cyberpolice for instigating violence

because the problem is white women. They are the SJW fembots that will take very dime they can squeeze out of you.

Divorce is 50% with 85% of all divorces intiiated by women.A White man would be stupid to breed with a white woman

But do you have some reliable means to determine how many of those posts are made by unique individuals, or how many are serious in tone and not just some guy who enjoys fucking with people after a day having to be civilized at work?

For example, I often post about what losers the Dutch are but I do not actually hate the Dutch so you could get the wrong idea from those posts.

i didnt notice that was hannibal buress the first time i looked. got sauce on this gif?

You can't make more white men without white women, they know it, hence the attitude

>Israel
Fuck you asshole. I worked hard.

stop whining and grow a pair

>because the problem is white women. They are the SJW fembots that will take very dime they can squeeze out of you.
women are made to be led, when you cuck's aren't leaing them, the media and the kikes are. become a man who is able to lead a woman.
>whaaa literally all women aren't good enough
this is some lame fucking MGTOW-tier pussy excuse for fags who don't even try.

thanks kanker mof.

no need to argue irrelevant shit. you're trying to slide and ignore the real question here.

idk I got it off some other board.

Country side.Studying veterinary science

the real issue is the debrided capitalism who destroy our planet.

This guy got btfo'd by Sam Harris, out of all people

youtube.com/watch?v=AV2Rs_N32DY

youtube.com/watch?v=GCL0Sxc6wCs

you might be fine if you learn Dutch before coming here. it will make your life a lot easier.

>but doesn't ever DO anything.
What would count as doing something? I've improved myself immensely since I reached enlightenment, i.e. took the red pill. I've gotten my bachelor's degree, am 1 year away from master's, I've learned 3 new languages etc. etc. Or does that count for nothing? Should I be hunting niggers as a part of my local right wing death squad? Maybe I will in the future, but I try to be realistic for now.

French revolution was the noose on the western world's neck. all other cancers came as a result of that.

none of that is worth much if you don't use it to build a family.

You know, all things aside, this woman would make a great painting--Looking over her shoulder in her green dress. It incites that feeling of when a woman, whom you love, catches you staring at her buttocks --her with a straight face--but you know that you both like it.

Could be top notch stuff. Clean, but still sexy.

Give her nicer shoes, and maybe a pearl necklace.

Edith Pop from a music video called Sometimes.
A search that in the end I wish I had never done.
What a waste of cute

Actually, angle it where her back is facing the observer, but have her in the same pose with all the other additions.

Background could be a simple couch; maybe muted silver, with green spots that are ever so faint, but that match the color of her dress. The lighting... hm. Bright as day, but not blinding. We want to see the woman, but not have it to where the painting would drown out the rest of the room. Subtlety, in other words.

The answer to this thread is that a large number of Sup Forumssters are of the mind that women are inherently, degenerate whores, so they don't pursue women, thus eliminating their personal perceieved responsibility to correct the problem.

I'm 19 and even with the small sample of women I've had I can say it isn't worth it. You're boarding a plan that has a 99% chance to crash.

I live a life of pleasure. I workout because my job requires it, I fuck some girls because they just let you do it (which is why I don't want to marry them), and I play video games and watch movies. I have fun, and I am ok with that. I won't live to see what the world without white people is like, and quite frankly until white women care, I won't either.

I think that's what OP is getting at though man. Another user pointed out that women need to be led, and they are being led by people who have the opposite of your interests in mind. The longer the problem is left by guys who don't want to try, the worse it's going to get.

Expecting women to fix themselves IS white genocide.

>if they aren't going to try, neither am I

Someone has to take responsibility, and you know damn well it isn't going to be women.

thanks friend

>upvoted!

>women are inherently, degenerate whores
this is their excuse, they use it to fool themselves into justifying their own lazy, low-life existance and lack of trying

>that girl is being forced

Prostitutes normally don't care what your ethnicity is. Cash is king, bro.

But I am. It's very hard with all the taxes on people like me, to pay for niggers like you.

Fuck you, go asian like me kids, don't be divorced like this guy.

Nigger just gave me a good reason to rekt his shit

I thought it was hannibal buress

INTPs.

FYI i happen to stare down muslim women and children to make them uncomfortable enough to leave.

I'm doing my part, how about you?

>OP is getting at though man. Another user pointed out that women need to be led
both me.

>I'm 19
no life experience then.
>it isn't worth it
only to a literal kid (19yo).
> I fuck some girls because they just let you do it (which is why I don't want to marry them)
no shit idiot, when you hang out with skanks, all you see are skanks, and you think they represent the entire female population. Which places do you go where skanks don't go, and wholesome girls do? by the sound of it, none, nowhere.
>I play video games / movies
unless you do this a couple of hours a week (max) you're wasting your life away.
> I have fun, and I am ok with that.
for now, until you realize you pissed your life away with virtual entertainment and skanks.

>Expecting women to fix themselves IS white genocide.
this. plus, it's the way of the lazy lowlife degenerate betafags. the manchildren. generation Z who are entitled to everything, and want everything to come pre-prepared for them.

>I happen to stare down
translation: my autism is visible in public.

I bury muslims and niggers in my swamp
Through the mist behind the tree's graves are filled with the souls of ten thousand corpses screaming in agony.

But my autism makes me avoid eye contact. If anything, ocularly harassing muslims has helped it.

>why do guys in their 20s not seem to be building families

Stuff is expensive, women are cunts, women who aren't cunts are hard to find etc. Stop posting this fucking thread over and over you annoying faggot.

it's what's making you genetic dead end. it's what's keeping you from building a family. you're dun goof'd mate.

yeah yeah mister edgelord roleplayer. another manchild deep in fantasy world.

lame excuses, all of them already BTFO ITT.

sorry im too poor to gild your comment xDDDDD

It isn't?

>replies to him in a way that proves his point

>most of you believe in "white genocide" and "whites not breeding" yet (almost) none of you are pursuing marriage and building a family.

What does one have to do with the other?

White genocide IS happening, only a fool would deny it, I just don't care and never claimed to care. Sup Forums =/= one person.

>What does one have to do with the other?
you retards are genetic dead ends, and only making "white genocide" happen.

Please read the 2nd half of my post

>be me
>49 y.o. red blooded Merkin
>Have 2 sons, 2 daughters
>Have 1 grandson, 1 granddaughter
>both sons have a small arsenal of funs
>both daughters are married to like-minded red-blooded Merkin men
I did my part.

good on you user