Umm... What the fuck is this?

Umm... What the fuck is this?

Helps ensure more people turn religious in your country.
So good for you.

No, really...

Be careful, Saudi.

You don't want to end up in Deera "Chop Chop" square.

... What IS this shit?

[spoiler]Oy gevalt![/spoiler]

NatGeo's slow motion slide into irrelevance.

Looks like a pretty high speed slide to me

Is it true SA's leader are israelites? They are against Iran right?

It's called click bait in paper form OP.

Just be all retarded and people zip toward it and think propaganda like that is the normal of America (western countries). Then the normies take note of your outrage and think its normal to.

Either way jews win UNLESS you take the shekels out of the equation.

>the only 'male' is black
Wow, it's almost like they want to tell people only blacks are masculine so white women fuck with them

Thing is, someone next to me questioned what the meaning of the words on the cover are, I told him it's mostly made-up bullshit

However, when I switched to this page (), he noticed the two men on the far left and right in dresses and said that the West is fucked up.

I couldn't agree more.

This is what happens when your country is taken over by white women and shitskins.

Your country belonged to "shitskins".

And yours to the Jews.

It is a mystery why this would happen now

bump

It's called a protest movement and it's all the craze with young kids these days with no jobs. It makes them feel important and like they are fighting for a real cause but they're not. Might as well be fighting for the "flavour revolution" because you want more salt and pepper in your cereals. Haha Cinmamon Toast Crunchers BTFO!!

every god damn time

>u fuckin wot m8

>posting the version without Attack Helicopter

Please respect my pronouns!

It's called freedom is speech you sandnigger, some people just happen to have retarded ideas.

Every fucking time.

This. I cancelled my subscription years ago.

No this is good. These people are less likely to reproduce. Why do you think gen Z are so based? They are almost exclusively born to reasonable, well adjusted parents. Not hippy, be whatever you want, crazy progressive parents born in the late 70s that fell for the whole don't have kids shit first pushed in the 90s.

Don't forget this guy

Gay propaganda. You know when elites buy everything with money, got bored, do strange sex out of boredom for decades if not centuries, then this is the result.

so what happened with national geographic? When did it became infested with sjw vermin?

>mfw the only sane gender on the cover, male, is a black guy

I see Frank N. Furter now identifies as a decorative bed skirt.

>black guy is the only normal one

And I thought the cuck and beta male memes were BS..

'''''''national geographic''"''

>when will they learn?

Clearly the worst number of Nat Geo ever made.

Literally a tumblr echochamber edition.

I have being subscribed to NatGeo for about 10 years, to be honest this is the first time they include this bullshit on a massive scale, also the doble standard on the other reports in this numbers about masculinity and feminity, when they condemn clitoris mutilation but say that circumcision is totally fine and normal... IS A WORK OF THE FUCKING JEWS AND HITLER WAS TOTALLY RIGHT

(i mad)

did you just assume xir gender?
gtfo cis shitlord

It's propaganda.

TRASH, they need to protect the psyche of these fucking mental frankensteins they helped create

Are you surprised? They spent decades writing about lesser and backwards cultures. Why stop now?

it describes trans people as being more vulnerable to suicide, read the article you medieval slaver.

Have a girl not covered by a pyjama, pic related

What I hate national geographic now

>It's called click bait in paper form

Only a very late Millennial or a Generation Z could come out with this shit

Can someone invade us already.

>Umm... What the fuck is this?
It's called Jews, user.

>intersex nonbinary
what does that even mean? how is one supposed to behave as a nonbinary? I can't for the life of me

Sure thing senpai

>it's Au mountain again

>the only male is nigger
>any lighter than that is transgender or some other shit

It's progress Saudi

I miss when progress was a label for advancement in education and science rather than fake genders made up for snowflakes to be special.

what term do you recommend, o wise aged one