Are all of you actually basement dwelling losers?

Are all of you actually basement dwelling losers?

You're posting on a NSFW board during work hours. So what are you?

Naww m8 I am an important, well respected member of society.

I had my shit together few years back. Lost it all motherfuckers, lost it all.

I'm a winner

I'm a living room dwelling loser.

My house doesn't have a basement.

attic dweller here

Cellar-dwelling masterrace reporting in.

Where are all these SHITPOSTERS coming from?

Probably going to cry soon, for no discernible reason. Emotions all over the place, after I thought I was doing ok. Maybe it's because I saw Him again. Minutes afterwards my heart was still racing, unpleasantly so. If I go to the Dennys on Friday then he might be there on shift. Maybe we could talk behind the retaurant, if it's not too loud...I could lick his foreskin, So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

nope my parents are rish as fuck and I live in my own two deb two bath half of a duplex. suck it poor fags

I have a shit job and live with my parents.

It is not work hours for everyone.

I don't even have a basement, I live in a trailer.

Basement-dwelling winner reporting in.

Yes. What of it? Are you in debt? Because I'm not.

I dwell in an upstairs apartment. If I had to stay in a basement, I likely would have moved out by now. Hell, if I thought there were any chance of bringing a girl home I likely would not be here

>that webm
I actually audibly laughed

studio apartment dwelling loser. Of course in my area having your own studio apartment to yourself makes you upper class.

Nah.

Probably going to cry soon, for no discernible reason. Emotions all over the place, after I thought I was doing ok. Maybe it's because I saw Him again. Minutes afterwards my heart was still racing, unpleasantly so. If I go to the Dennys on Friday then he might be there on shift. Maybe we could talk behind the retaurant, if it's not too loud...I could lick his foreskin, So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his delegates between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I live in the garret room of a rickety stew round the back of the Bishops Palace on Cuntgrope Lane...

No.

>Master's degree
>No student loans
>Own my own business which employs about 25 other people
>Married
>Own my house
>Own my cars outright

I actually live in my parents' septic tank.

I'm a paid shrill for the Kremlin.

I have a nice flat.

Your assumptions are pretty dumb.

i live in ur mum xd

You ever think that maybe some people work at night? Holy shit, that took me a lot of thought to figure out.

Yeah. I am. What about it?

fell for the home-owners meme.

40 acres, farm house, a few outbuildings, $58K.

Paying the (((credit union))) for the next long while in order to live in 'my' home.

If you work at night you're still a loser.

I dwell on the stral plane, my mortal shell is merely here to communicate with lesser beings.

>that fursona drawing on the wall

I can't believe I missed that so many times. Also my room is on the second floor

Fake news

>lives in fantasy world

at least your waifu keeps you warm user

No basement desu

Now you done it. You hurt my feelings. Gosh darn it.

damn, good work. What kind of business?

No but I haven't left my room in 14 months.

Story please

Nope actually.

I'm a working Hikikomori, basically. I make 90k a year, but work nights, have lost contact with everyone I ever met in life, and have stumbled through the last 5 years of my life since leaving navy (honorable 6 years). Planning on stumbling through another 3 or so. Dunno where I'll end up, but I'll retire early probably. FIRE.

>Cog in the chairforce
How does it feel to transition for fightin for the Jews to fighting for the emperor?
I'm a hermit, I hate people therefore I stay away from them

No. I'm university educated, have a stable full-time job, and thousands of dollars saved in the bank.

You don't even have your job badge yet!?!? Fucking pathetic.

Yeah my girlfriend is only 2 years long. I've been in 1 year as of this month. Sad!

Government shills
Also I think the RIDF has vamped up their shitposting putting pressure on CTR and the like to do more so they don't look like they aren't doing anything

>girlfriend
Wtf. Training*

Your girlfriend is two years long...? Hope you mean tech school which means you're trying to be a linguist.

No, I'm a mansion dwelling loser

>Israel upset at my post.
Color me shocked.

Design/build commercial and industrial contracting management ranging from retail stores to full service restaurants, warehouses, and office buildings. My employees include my office staff, design team, and non-working foremen. We're small but pretty successful since we have some major corporate clients and continue to grow.

No I dwell in an upstairs bedroom.

Most people on my school base aren't worried about trump. A few dislike him but overall people aren't worried. Me I'm not worried

Yep korean. Been at it for 9 months.

My room isn't in a basement but apart from that your description is pretty accurate.

>32
>decent job
>basement dweller
>supplement parents' income by paying rent/utilities
>provide all my own shit
I'll probably buy the house from then on 4 or 5 years, so why move out, pay higher rent, and acquire more debt when I can just stay there and save up?

Stop. Your OPSEC is shit.

Even though, what base you going to?
Hope your job doesn't suck as much as it seems.

nope
>just got JD degree
>starting my own firm with a good friend of mine
>just recently have a life again, not desperate about getting a gf

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong about being a basement dweller though. You could be depressed or something, and you could also be very successful and a piece of shit (many such cases!)

I'm allowed to disclose my language but not more. Like my bases I'm going to. Trust me we had plenty of opsec briefings and after so long I know what I can and can't share.
It only sucks if you are married. Our deployment cycles are rough for family life so I won't be married for another 5+ years due to the Job but that's no big deal to me.

Best of luck to you, my white brother.

>I am guessing that you're white since you have the motivation to start your own company.

What type of business is it? And don't even worry about getting a gf. That will come in time. Priorities right now are for you and your friend to make sure your business is successful and that you are each equally driven to succeed.

>Never burn bridges, you'd be surprised to see who turns up again years later.

I say that because I would only need a few phone calls to weed you out with:
-Air Force
-First Term Airman
-At DLI
-9 months into tech (according block)

Get ready to be treated a a second class citizen as a single Airman.
-Korean

Fucking formatting fucked up.

Story time, bitch.

I live in a crappy studio apartment.

Still beats living with parents or joining the military like a fucktard.

No, I live above a business actually. So there.

No I have a career. I'm just emotionally stunted.

Lol you live in a self admitted crappy studio apartment while I sit in my three bedroom home. Guess the military really fucked me huh.

Dignity has no price.

I've always owned myself in life. You were someone's bitch, getting told when to go to bed and to do push ups. Not to mention the organization you worked for reaps destruction on innocent people and commits gross acts that violate the concept of human rights.

You have no integrity. You're a cocksucking lowlife.

Great Sup Forums related thread op. Fuck you sage

No. I live in a lovely apartment, have a wife, and am working on creating a business.

I am a 42 y/o disabled veteran. I've been married for 22 years. Two daughters. We make six figures. No basement.

West coast homes typically don't have basements

I get told what time to report in to work. That is it.

Aw boohoo the innocent people. You clearly have no idea how much (non destructive) foreign aid we provide.

No worries though, enjoy your shit job and shit apartment while feeling superior.

He killed subhumans while you post >day of the rope soon! And did nothing. I don't think you have much room to judge. Also sage

No, I actually don't fit any of the commonly assumed demographics of Sup Forums. Except for slight autism.

I'm a professional in the entertainment business and I hate talking to almost everyone in my field because they're raging leftists who cannot fathom the idea of live and let live. It's not enough to not discuss politics, for most of them the very existence of people with different thought process from theirs is a threat.

If it wasn't for Sup Forums, I'd go insane.

no, i live in the attic

go back to Sup Forums or reddit/tumblr you fucking newfag kys this isn't your website you're fucking cancer.

Bam! Right in the kisser

Man I bet, bro. I'd ask if you had any good stories, but I don't want your anonymity busted either.

Yes. How else would I have time to browse Sup Forums over 8 hours daily? Get on my level faggot.

Thanks, man. Yeah I'm white. It's a law firm, which I started because even though I was being successful at a large firm, Biglaw here makes you work the same hours as their US counterparts but pays 3rd world wages. So not worth it.

Thankfully I am quite aware that right now I should focus on success rather than marriage. When you're doing good financially and you're happy with your life, the rest works itself out.

The only problem is that in my city whites are a tiny minority, so good luck finding a decent woman anytime soon.

No my computer is on the dining room table

I'm a basement dwell but I have a disability so I have an excuse.

>government
and what government would that be?

Im in my 3rd story corner office playing on my phone while the cube dwellers do work.