Brit/pol/ - LIVE ON AIR Edition

lbc.co.uk/ Nigel radio show live now

>Corbyn is in a fucking meltdown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38568116

>IRA gangster Martin McGuinness resigns, Sinn Fein on course to batter the DUP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>Tories promise to tackle 'stigma' of mental health but refuse to give additional funding
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mental-health-stigma-funding-government-nhs-a7516461.html

>UKIP to lose huge amount of funding as Italian 5-Star Movement divorces itself from EU Parliament grouping
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-m5s-ukip-idUKKBN14S0HG?il=0

>Corbyn refuses to back down over total dedication to open borders
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-back-clampdown-9586477

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38572653
image.guardian.co.uk/sys-files/Money/documents/2005/05/17/fullreport.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peace and love

moral

Will he drop any red pills tonight, lads.

(((big banks)))

Death and despair

With that intro I hope so.

Ask him a legitimate question:

I voted for leave and i'm all for Hard Brexit, i understood that there will likely be hard times, but i believe it would be for the greater good. When we leave the EU, we will go back to WTO rules and the 44% of our exports that go the EU will now be subject to huge fees and logistical costs that could potentially cripple our economy. What can we do or what should the government be doing to lessen that blow?

thinking about getting circumcised lads, should I do it? Anyone know how to get the procedure with the NHS?

first for I hate my country and wish I was american

Why, you converting or something?

Blair?

sort your life out mate

>cant figure out immigration is causing the housing problem

For what reason

>this woman
>CORBYN IS HALPIN DA PUREST IN ARE SOOOOOO CYYYY ETTTY

Don't do it unless you have phimosis.

>Russia taunts British PM with cartoon frog tweet
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38572653

Dog has had enough of her shit.

for fuck sake. Just been told that she will give me a call as soon as she can get me on.

It's not going to happen this time, either is it.

Her dog barking in disagreement.

Dogs just know.

Even the dog thinks shes an idiot

>immigration is good for our country
>am immigrant lives next door
>I have no white neighbours

Talking so much bollocks your dog barks at you

>immigration doesn't hurt the country
>the reason people are poor is because of policies
>the government, the government, the government

Blood boiling lads.

cute doggy puttin her in her place

who here /comfy/ for future ulster happenings

Always one strong womymn has to call Based Nige and have a go.

Nige " You have ABSOLUTELY no idea how many people are coming to settle next year"

this guy speaking now sounds like how i would imagine a slimy brit/pol/ tripfag sounds

>muh government should provide everything
fucking women

>i don't think labour is fucked
>it's ingrained into the country

surely you're used to it by now
Im numb to it now

Lads, post some anglo culture pics.

Nige's loud breathing is irritating me

He's relatively well spoken but probably not tripfag material. Tripfags are Jahanas lookalikes.

>Farage heavy breathing intensifies

Don't give up hope lad, you've tried 3 times or more now to my knowlege, which is commendable even for a tripfag

Is there any live video feed of Nige ?

>direct rule

Optimistic.

Tired of the foreskin getting in teh way when I piss and despite washing daily there's a rind of dead skin on my bell end the next day. How can I expect some hcick to suck that shit, I wouldn't. Just seems more hygienic. Also paranoid that the phrenulum or wahtever the bit where the foreskin attaches to the bell is called, has grown too much. Apparently it can cause erectile dysfunction later on. This way my bell will harden up before its too late.

>Implying you wouldn't let him fuck you

OUR GUY

>a muh 96 scouser will be my mayor this summer

It hurts me. It really does. Bindipping cunt

>solid 1
top kek

This has to be rightly so

>How can I expect some hcick to suck that shit, I wouldn't

That's not your problem you beta fuckwit

You also wouldn't want to get fucked by a man, I suspect.

That's racist, lad.

fair play. sounds like you have got no choice.
have you tried WD40?

pretty degenerate post

I thought so too after he mentioned Milkman

LADS

what's a good rubuttal so some corbyn faggot when they bring up muh bedroom tax and muh Tories destroyed the NHS?

Sorry to ask but it's urgent

just wash yourself you retard

Anyone got through on the phone line?

Careful now.

Ur mum destroyed the NHS, is a good one

Wasn't the Bedroom tax actually a subsidy?

Lads, the second guy was me.

How do you rate my call?

Flintshire lad.

Genuinely annoys me that Nige etc. never use basic environmental arguments. Just pointing out how stupid the idea of infinite housebuilding is, would surely make all the soft greens briefly think about their priorities?

English posters: do you feel more English, or British?

FARAGE IS BEST FISHERMAN

the 'bedroom tax' was a benefit cut.

pretty twisted calling a benefit cut a tax desu

err, no

there isn't one really, both of those things are legitimate complaints.

best argument is that corbyn is an SJW faggot who will make sure whites become a minority at an even quicker rate than is currently predicted.

I've started sitting down to piss. It's called the restroom, and I'm the one that has to clean my piss-spray when it backfires. I have quite a lot of foreskin.

I'm not too informed on the bedroom tax but wasn't it just benny cuts to people refusing to leave council houses that were too big for them? When there's a massive waiting list for families to get a council house it makes sense to stop people hogging them.

So your greens are capable of rational thought?

Interesting.

English

Just laugh at them for being a Corbyn supporter.

English. Fuck scotland and Northern Ireland. Wales is cool though.

7.5/10
You did your best for a nervous young chap

"muh tories destroyed the nhs" isnt even based on anything

the nhs has been slowly crashing for a while because we have an ageing population and because any talk of reform is snuffed out by "leave muh nhs alone"

blair spent a lot more (borrowed) cash on it and improved it quite a bit in a few ways but made it even worse in others

tories make a meal of the healthcare system every time they come to power but they are not the sole reason it is in trouble, and people who claim otherwise are just deluded

8.5/10.

GUYS, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE SECOND CALLER??????

Bedroom tax = removal of a subsidy to help families that are living in overcrowded council homes get into homes that are currently being occupied by one person hogging 6 bedrooms when they don't need them.

NHS = always been a problem, no government can fix it and chucking money at it constantly will not fix it, it needs deep internal reform.

You spaghetti'd the fuck out of it be ashamed of yourself.

English in the UK, outside the UK British

Makes it simpler

yes, that's exactly what it was.

single mum's two kids grow up and move out, she doesn't understand that she has to move to a smaller council house.

Why when for some minor surgery if you could call it that I get rid of some obstructive skin forever? Fucking jesus himself was circumcised and most the Roman emperors. Seems pretty redpilled.

We're in the middle of a housing crisis. Why should people receiving benefits get to live in big houses when there are people being priced out elsewhere?

the squeaky voiced lad that gave corbyn a 1? sounded a bit queer t.bh

English, no offense everyone else but we've had that "British" shit rammed down our throats along with pakis and blacks.

What'd you mean?

You did it. We're leaving the EU, hard Brexit. You stupid fucking mongs.

I was reading a report this morning.

image.guardian.co.uk/sys-files/Money/documents/2005/05/17/fullreport.pdf

Apparently, we NEED 300,000 immigrants a year to meet our unfunded liabilities to pensioners. Does that figure sound familiar? It should do, because that's how many people we've been importing per year since 2007.

In 2007, 260,000 of those were from outside the EU, mostly Pakistanis, Chinese and Indians. Last year, 241,000 were WHITE EUROPEANS, 52% OF WHOM WERE SEMI-SKILLED OR SKILLED. You fucking retards. The Tories were never trying to eradicate the white race, they were trying to SAVE IT. And you've ruined it. During the campaign, Farage said he wanted to get "closer to Commonwealth". Well you're about to get very fucking intimate with them. This isn't a case of "oh, we'll stop immigration" WE NEED IT. We've never imported any immigrants than we NEED to meet our unfunded liabilities.

I hope you're proud. You've lost us continant. You've left us vulnerable to American and Russian imperialism. You've destoryed our ability to retire in Spain and instead of living out our twightlight days on this grey rainy island. You've destroyed young people's ability to study in Europe, and you've destroyed our access to shagaluff. You've destroyed Spain's tourist economy, you've destroyed our scientific cooperation with Europe, but worst of all, WORST OF ALL, you've destroyed the white race.

Good job. And while you're here, under Sharia May's control, being drowned in Yardies, Indians and Chinese people, just remember Farage is with us. Oh wait, he's not, he's living it up in FUCKING AMERICA.

A true anglo angler

there isn't

immigrants are a problem 2 tho

bring up the paki gangs

Polish

I thought you were about 60.

British

A solid one, I think.

No, the slightly Welsh sounding lad that gave him a 2 or 3?

Have to agree with this. It's quite a versatile argument.

A MARXIST FANTASY ISLAND

Fucking lost it at this pic with the plunger