Redpilling of Hollywood

A lot of people are pointing at the faces of Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson to point there are people in Hollywood who disagree... But leave that weirdo Gibson for a moment.. even sensible veteran actors such as Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman.. they look more fed up than anything... With all the shenanigans and hypocrisy of white liberals in Hollywood.. if you would see this speech of Streep.. you can feel it was premeditated... The way the camera was zooming in on the 'usal suspect's of 'bigotry' that trump is responsible for.. in all this, the camera zoomed in on Gibson to create a theatrical effect of 'that one mischievous bad guy' and to capture the air of disbelief on his face.. and it went well in that regard..

What was special was when the camera zoomed in on Denzel Washington.. who was supposed to show tearful gratitude that someone was 'taking a stand for him'.. but all we saw was a fed up face .. as he has repeatedly stated over the years that he is fed up with all the liberal drama.. and that is one big reason why he did not get good movies for a long time.. he has become an outcast.. it was only this year that he is making a great comeback through the movie 'Fences' where one great hard hitting line is where denzel's character tells his son (I'm paraphrasing here)

"Don’t try and go through life worrying about if somebody like you or not. You best be making sure they doing right by you."

Denzel's face in that moment at Golden Globes made it clear... as the cameraman, cut that clip short and moved on, never to return back to his face as he wasn't displaying the expected emotions, that liberal hypocrisy has lost its influence over people and we are now truly in GOD EMPEROR'S world.. !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6cxpv6BjReU
youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40
youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=547
youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>But leave that weirdo Gibson for a moment
fuck off poo

he is weird though

according to the ((media))
whats ur point anyway, even hollywood actors are fed up with the shit liberals are spewing
i still havent seen her speech and im thinking to not even watch it, who the fuck cares
trump is a retard for responding to every random retard desu

Nobody in Hollywood voted for cheeto daddy's boy

Give it up.

Remind me again, what's weird to a street-shitter?

Denzel has been speaking truth the past few months. Saying the media is shit and all

Hollywood has always been a government shill. It was anti-communist (and they were making pro-Soviet movies just a couple years before) and pro-war in 50s and 60s regardless of the party in charge. Today is no different. Celebrities support politicians with actual war crimes under their belt. Currently there's an open anti-conservatist discrimination in Hollywood. A couple years ago Ben Shapiro went undercover and wrote a book about it (he even recorded some producers).

There are many closeted conservatists in Holly. Those who aren't a rarity. Kelsey Grammer, Jerry Bruckheimer and Mark Wahlberg and a couple more. To this day they can't forgive Clint Eastwood for being a conservative and still mock him for "talking to a chair."
Kurt Russel and Vince Vaughn are libertarians so they don't buy this shit either.

You guys must be mind readers. Fucking wizards, the lot of you.

Looks like wojack but black kinda

>to see people literally shitting their pants during a mass shootout.. man up.. be the 'good guy with the gun'

this part was my fav

Yeah that too.. a lot of folks in that room looked uneasy more than anything because at the end of the day, Trump is not some boogeyman from far away cuckoo land .. he is from amongst them and they actually know that all the lies media is trying to spread about him is just simply untrue..

vid link?

see the original full acceptance speech clip

I felt most of those faces were due to the 'bummer' speech being given. Like they're all thinking "I can't believe she's doing this now". Much like Trump at that dinner when he mentions corruption. not that there was anything wrong with that

You know what the camera shots around the room told me? Nobody gave a shit that that roastie jew cunt was blowing hot air. She's just jealous that her and Trump are near the same age but while Trump just stacked a crown jewel on top of his overwhelming pile of achievement she was washed up 20 years ago and they are giving her a 'lifetime achievement' participation award in recognition of her declining relevance.

youtu.be/6cxpv6BjReU

>doing OP's work

On point.. a lot of them looked fed up with this bullshit.. its like that wired friend of yours who has this one hobby and just cant shut the fuck up and not tell random strangers about it.. he goes off similarly at a party and you are like..

This Jew is different though

He called out the Jew. It makes him an outcast but I wouldn't call him weird.

Fences, for "black theater", is almost redpilled. A nigger who had an absent father tries to be a better man, stumbles but refuses to be the no good deadbeat his dad was and takes responsibility for his niggery. Still has "da white man keepin me down" but the guy going on about that comes off as pathetic for it

We need to start a meme campaign saying Streep is over-rated, and use some easy to find clips. I'm just good at shit posting, not meme generating.

Good idea... I was on it already.. but my workload is restrictive.. :(

fuck off poo. go back to your call center

Can you create an easy image if I give you sources for gifs and webm's? /Pol only seems to pay attention when there's an operation poster in the OP. That's all we need.

Jewllywood is a dictatorship of political correctness. If you're an actor and you say ANYTHING against ""minories"", even if it's true, you'll better find another job.

Saw some video where a reporter asked him about the new BAFTA rule and he completely avoided the question. It was pretty based actually

Maybe he's just pissed that he went from type cast as an actor to type cast irl.

Plus it could be a set up for the kikes to kill him.

He's aware of what's going on to some extent I'm sure.

WHO WAS THIS MAN!?

NO ONE EVER EXPLAINS WHO HE, THE ONE WITH THE MOST POWERFUL REACTION, IS!

Fuck off subhuman, go back to hell, oh wait, you live in it already, like every muslim-shithole.

Clint Eastwood, easy guess. try harder.

She had an earpiece in

>you can feel it was premeditated
look at 2.00 the camera hovers on this chick, because they know shes next in the call out, then about 10 seconds later shes mentioned by streep, it was a total stitch up job.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40

I think the point any reasonable person would take away from this is that these people are obsessed with racial diversity, but they have absolutely zero diversity of thought, which any normal person would consider far more important.

Also she seems to be basing her entire speech on the on some hyperbolic caricature of what the left believe Trump is, not actually based on anything hes ever said of done. If Trump had any wit about him he would have congratulated the success of laa laa land but expressed concern Streep seemed to be living in it.

youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=547

>Morgan Freeman

They have low resistance so they might be easy to control if attacked by an illuminati

Not really. Southpark is red pilled on a lot of issues but all of the ethno-nationalist leaning opinions are lumped onto Cartman, inducing a negative perception of them in the audience.

Denzel looked like he was just trying not to shit his pants the whole night.

>posts a pic from The Big Lebowski
>doesn't know the movie is about the crisis of modern man and the Coen brothers are absolutely red-pilled

Absolute pleb.

here comes the porkie .. trump gonna kick yur asses you porkie .. just wait

>link video that never names the bald man

Fucking pretentious cunt.

>crisis of modern man..
>For whom nothing sacred remains
well that rhymes

>croatia
literally who?

what`s he thinking, can't figure it out

quite true.. SJW dont wanna get blacks overcome their own weakness. they just want to keep them as their puppets.. the problem is that there are only a few intelligent blacks to look through their bullshit.. one of such guy is Denzel...

He might be using free wifi 'Mother Merkel' is giving her.. using paki proxy.. while live-recording rape of a European girl.. do something or this leach would eat your nations as it has ours .

vince 'gonna stab you right now' vaughn had a role in True Detective. i'm sure he's redpilled as fuck

wonder what the pin on his jacket is

Do you think it was just by chance he was seated with Gibson.. Kikes in Hollywood know this and hate him for that.. thats why his career never grew beyond a point

As i have mentioned, the camera panned over that table to get the reaction of the designated 'bad guys'... as it did over Denzel's face... but there he betrayed their expectation

"Holy shit, she's gone full nuts..."

OY VEY

I got you lads, enjoy.

I don't even think I've seen a Meryl Streep movie. All she makes is shit.

Is he askhenazi?

Who?

Everybody talking about Hollywood being redpilled? LOL Mel Gibson is probably the most red pilled person there fuck me...

He's in Gibson's movie...

and why is that.. given Gibson is such a vilified character in Hollywood..

Except Cartman is easily the most memorable and popular character though, and so does not induce a negative perception in most of the audience; on the contrary actually.

For example, the gingers don't have souls meme basically started with that one south episode in which Cartman spewed it, and has since become a pretty integral part of normie pop culture.

this. ironize the forbidden thinking, that's how pewdiepie shows hitlervideos to little kids, kek

I don't understand why americans let kikes control all the positions of influence in their society, when they clearly try to hide the fact that they're jewish when it suits them just so that people don't react negatively to the homogeneity of the higher ups in media and politics.

Wouldn't americans think something is wrong if 90% of the elite were russian or korean? Why are they so passive to something they would automatically see as an "evil dictatorship" in any fictional movie setting with a similar ethnic distribution in the different social classes as they have in real life?

You think Jews don't run Canada too? Don't be naive.

Why are "popular" actors like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp not jewish? Virtually everyone else around them is jewish. Name one and they're jewish. Was most surprised by guys like Leo DiCaprio and Robert DeNiro

I dont think you can assume anyone agrees with you just because they look less then happy during her speech.

Imagine the bullshit they put up with constantly they are probably just fed up with being involved with politics at all.

They are just people like everyone else the fact that they are on stage doesn't give them better insight into politics then the rest of us.

Smartest thing to do would be to just avoid getting involved. Maybe make some go vote video that avoids picking sides.

i see nothing but a sea of people who are disgusted or is that just my autism?

like I'll spot a few she named who must have thought "this bitch forreal?"

das it mayne

Vince sporting daggers.

Its hard to say hes a retard though. All along it felt like he was over the line but somehow he made it work.

Ive simply accepted that he works in a way I dont and I am ok with it.

Only possible because of american passivity, sharing a border makes it easy to manipulate our system as they are inter-related up to a certain point.

I mean, you guys kicked the british out, and they were leagues ahead of you militarily. Wouldn't you guys revolt if 90% of elites were pajeets with "Washington" and "Smith" as fake last names in order to hide their origins and homogeneity?

Most of the people in the room would have political opinions but would think that wasn't the place to badger everyone about them. She reminded me of one of the actors of FAG from Team America.

Trump shouldn't of imitated the disabled guy, it's nothing to cry over though.

I think you posters are getting carried away with this idea that they're RED PILLED LMAO!

It's that the speech itself was straight up fucking mastubatory, she took no fucking risk in delivering it, there was no level of profundity (violence = violence, whoaoa!!) and with her audience it was nothing more than a fucking circle jerk that obligates cunts to look solemn like they give a fuck for however long she goes on for. I think regardless of your political persuasion this shit is intolerable to most people and that's why they seem fed up.

Jews can shapeshift into generic white people. Most people don't even recognize Jewish surnames.

Says swedistan

He didn't imitate the reporter's disability, it's the gestures he makes when he mocks someone. See in this video, he uses the same gestures to mock Ted Cruz. The "laughing at the disabled" meme is simply more liberal propaganda and most people ate it up hook, line and sinker.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

Pretty sure the (((Coen's))) went full "never Trump"

Sisters

It's a fantastic trick
Many latinos have learned it as well.

Yeah alright, it really looked like he was but this video pretty much proves he wasn't.

Fucking great! Thanks!

He's /ourguy/ though, poo.

Oh god. Why not fucking stop after the 2nd? Or 3rd? This fucking breaks my heart and pisses me off at the same time. You know these kids are never going to have a normal life, if they even live past 12.
The only mercy these kids will ever find is death.

Bill Underhill. He struck it rich helping a cabal of jews take back their homeland. They paid him with chests full of jew gold.

at that particular point of the speech, he looked like he was thinking "is this bitch seriously bringing up tommy lee jones as a life example"

and he actually showed surprisingly good acting skills. vinceposting was one of Sup Forums's greatest moments

good work user

Is the jewish religion meme'd in Hollywood to get yourself in? Like do actors make up their jewish roots to get noticed? Like 'ye nah me mum's grandpa is jewish'

Anyone see Streep paint her face orange to look like trump? Why the fuck is this exceptable? If any conservative went around painting his face black to look like Obama he'd be deemed a racist and charged with a hate crime. WHAT THEORY FUCK.

Y'all are blue pilled. "Hollywood" isn't a thing.

>trusting a jew
it's obvious your people do not have expierience with them

"LMAO"

"Hollywood."

Right.

Nice guys.

Is Meryl a Jew? I thought she was Presbyterian

Needs Denzel looking bored and disgusted

>guess who didn't vote for shillary
top kek

The mom has the same condition, so she and the dad obviously don't see it as a bad thing and believe they will be able to do all the things she did.

Ahmed pls

what did he mean by this?

Brother, if you think the Golden Globes were bad, just wait for the Oscars. That's all I can say.

It's going to be one speech after another condemning Trump and evil white people.

I'm even willing to bet that there's going to be a musical number that subtly mocks or parodies him

And there's a rumor that Hillary Clinton herself has been invited to attend.

Stop.