SHE WON. BY 3 MILLION VOTES

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Madam Fuhrer when?

SHE LOST!! HAHA

SHILL BTFO

>person inaugurated on Jan 20
Trump
OP btfo

but if she won how is that trump will be potus friendo?

/thread

I kinda also want a variant of the EC in my country. It's not fair that city living people should decide for all of us.

>be republican party
>pick ridiculous clown candidate
>candidate proceeds to piss off the majority of blacks, hispanics and women
>almost every public figure in america and the world comes out against him

>hillary clinton STILL loses the election by SEVENTY SEVEN EC votes

is hillary clinton, dare i say it, the single most incompetent, useless, pathetic moron on the face of the earth

it wasnt even close kek

Probably going to cry soon, for no discernible reason. Emotions all over the place, after I thought I was doing ok. Maybe it's because I saw Him again. Minutes afterwards my heart was still racing, unpleasantly so. If I go to the Dennys on Friday then he might be there on shift. Maybe we could talk behind the retaurant, if it's not too loud...I could lick his foreskin, So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

i think he will REALLY care when he get inaugurated in 10 days and become the Godemperor of Mankind

She won by 272,809 votes.

Over 4 million illegals Mexicans voted - which means that Mexico directly influenced our election. Which also means that the popular vote is fraudulent.

topkek, how does someone even lose by that many electorates

Bogthreads constantly get deleted. But this shit is fucking allowed.

>CHECK MATE
>NO, I WIN BECAUSE I HAVE MORE CHESS PIECES LEFT ON THE BOARD

>they'll keep making this thread for years

See you in 2020 faggots

She won a vote that means nothing, congrats!

*insert leaf flag here*
Intelligent city dwellers voted for Hillary. Suburban and rural retards voted for trump.

SHE WON BY SIX GORILLION VOTES

>Hillary ahead by 3 million votes
>Still loses

Clearly she's just a fucking loser.

>shills are 90%~ sure Hillary will win
>predict she will win by 3 million votes
>loses
>gets 3 million more votes anyway

Really makes you think.

She's a dumb cunt who lost, fuck off faggot.

NOT A DEMOCRACY

NOT AN ARGUMENT

But OP is correct

someone thread me

>rigging absentee ballots
>bussing negroids in blue states
She lost critical states badly but hoovered up votes in hard blue states.

/thread

>Getting a free copy of our glorious constitution just for insulting muslims
shit where do I go for this?

It would be interesting if someone were to audit the vote in California.

>Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

hesus cvist are they still counting those votes lol

Burası neresi

yalova 77 comfy