Be amerifat

>be amerifat
>get son
>send him to Doctor Shekelberg
>he mutilates your sons dick
>you pay him
few years later
>Doctor Shekelberg Foundation suggest to use a fake foreskin to protect your little mutilated pepe
>pays second time

top kek amerifats

something something I don't have to bathe something something %5 reduction in HIV

something something i dont either something something neither black nor gay

no stupid german, we cant pull back our foreskin and pour some water on our cock because we are so fat and stupid. That's why the jews needs to chomp our foreskin away

WTF? i love getting my genitals mutilated now!

>hur dur inb4 smegma

how often do you shower amerifats? Disgusting pigs

Holy shit how this doesn't have cut freaks rioting in the streets is beyond me.

>t. my parents actually cared about me it turns out

>be american
>be uncut
feels good man

You're still getting HIV moron

>tfw your parents didn't let some one mutilate you when you where a child

He was posting on your side
Typical german blockhead

>germans obsessed with eveyones dicks
What a surprise.

>doesn't want our approval
>posts about us all day
Lel

You faggots are too obsessed with foreskin... Every time I see a thread about being anti circumcision I see an angry fat Muslim nigger who is worried about other dudes ding dongs.. Holy fuck

>tfw going to circumcise my sons tomorrow so they can be like their father

And they'll circumcise their sons too, :-)

no he wasnt you moron

He's gotta do something with his time while the women in his family are raped in hookah bar basements.

I was

I shower every other day

>maga

you got jewed.com

most amerifat on Sup Forums dont shower, they rarely leave the house so hygiene is not important.
they post pics of rashes on their inner thighs where the cheese has been growing asking if its cancer.

>Implying I'm not jewish

>mutilated
Lol, no.

>HIV
Try not fucking skanks and niggers or taking it raw dog at the glory hole
t. Uncut master race

Muslims require circumcision retard.

>Germany
>always talking about cock

Sounds right, senpai.

lol countries get butthurt at the thought of AmeriCANS, btfo whatever irrelevant country you are!

>amerifats need lube to masturbate
>amerifats need fake foreskin
>amerifats dont come

why? why are you mutilating healthy and working dicks?

What if I told you, that I never even think about it :^) and it hasn't caused me any problems ever, so I don't know what everyone is always on about.

>American who lost part of his penis to jewish tricks is deflecting

Not a surprise. Rid your medical system of those shekelshits and save any further children from being mutilated.

>AmeriCANS,
>Cans
>can
>not ameribarrels

There is a marginal decrease in HIV transmission rates if the male is circumcused. Also outside of gay sex it is much harder for white men to get HIV compared to Black men. It is incredibly hard for Lesbians to transmit HIV to one another.

>I've always been broken since before I can even remember
>therefore there's nothing wrong with me

>Also outside of gay sex it is much harder for white men to get HIV compared to Black men.
You do realize the reason HIV is so prevalent among black men is because a significant percentage are on the down low right? Renaming GRIDS was a mistake.

>no he wasnt you moron
He obviously was.

Kek

This

I don't get it then, why do the french have a reputation of "smelling" (especially coming from murifats dripping sweat & face grease all day) if i shower twice a day and never had that impression about my southern neighbors ?
Do the smell of soap, shampoo and the like disgust them or something ? Or is it because being around "summer day horse sweat"-smelling negros fucked up their sense of smell forever ?

My sister went abroad for a year in college and told me about her sexual encounters.
>Cutfags dickheads are like rock hard dildos that feel like sandpaper.
>They need lube to not scrape the shit out of vagina walls.
>they fuck too hard sometimes making it painful since they basically are missing all the nerve endings that make them come("WE CAN HOLD OUT FOR LONGER! DAS WHY WE BESS!") and it feels like you're being fucked by a broomhandle

She also told me that the chads she fucked never bathed their dicks since "WE DONT NEED TO BECAUSE NO FORESKIN"

The only reason to cut off your foreskin is if you lived 1000 years ago in a fucking desert with little to no water around.

>not showering everyday

I can ask the same about you, Abdul. Why do your people their mutilate penises as well?

>be amerishartlet
>get literally mitutilated
>"b-but the girls like it, m-muh HIV"
*ms. Shoahberg uses creme made of your foreskin to remove her wrinkles*
Talk about a good goy

>my sister told me about dicks in her vagina walls
Fucking lol'd, at least make it believable

There is data that shows sub-saharan Africans are more susceptible to infection from the virus than caucasians. Given the same manner of exposure.

Wow. You can neglect your personal hygiene and have sex with degenerates with HIV? WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Germans dont get sarcasm.

Sounds like bullshit so I'm gonna need to see a source on that.

never been to france but there are a lot of french people in california, and in general they have very poor hygiene

LMAO

>jerk off
>some cum still inside foreskin all day
>run my hand through it and shove it in my gf's face
>she gets mad as hell

Come on man. You dont need to make shit up to argue your point.

>being so insecure about your dick that you must mutilate your sons so you don't have to feel like a half-cocked abomination alone

I can't even imagine how proud you feel right now.

You have to shower before going to bed and after getting out of bed you filthy whore.

>tfw you're born on a TRUE christian nation where this shit only happens on closed kike communities

Tell a better lie next time okay?

>Every other day

Not everyday, disgusting.

It's kinda like little miss pageants contests .. for cocks.

God damn kikes.

>ask mom who wanted me circumsized and why
>"well its a health thing, all the kids get it"
>can tell she knows nothing about it

Fucking kikes. Good thing we have the internet now to factcheck their lies on the spot.

oooooh spooky double post, ayyy!

>muh Sup Forums is a hivemind

I'm on my phone so I cant really copy paste, butvjust google, "sub-saharan Africans more susceptible to HIV infection" it will be the the first thing you find.

Huh, why South Korea?

Because of us after Korean war. We helped modernize south korea so they adopted a lot of cultural practices of 1950s America. Like Circumcision, also Christianity.

>I dont have to bathe

K.

Nuke everything above yellow.

Holy fuck I shower twice a day, even now when it's --25'C outside in the morning.

Just fuckin cut your whole dick it won't cause any trouble in the future.

>also Christianity.
lol

look at again dumb nigger

it is a jew/islam thing

Funny the most dirty tourist I've seen are french and german

I really wish I was in pic related thread. Would of love to have read al the comments

Only jews and sandniggers get cut.
End of discussion

ehhhhhhh

I beg to differ, jews are a tiny sliver of the population here and 80% of the population is cut.

maybe in your country that is true, but I looked up a quick figure and it said 10.9% of Germans are cut

jews have influence, y'know

This.

I found it, and I'll concede that you were correct. In the larger context though a 40% increase in contracting HIV is still very small when it comes to heterosexual intercourse.

Burguerland really got fuck by the jews.

I mean, I feel sorry for people who got circumcised when they were babies, those poor fucks that try to defend something they didn't had any control.

I have heard everywhere of this bullshit about being a cutfag reduces chance of HIV.
How the fuck is this reasoning possible.
>I don't have to bathe
Why dont you get rid of your eyelids,anus,ears,skin then fucking faggot?

Yeah buttsex is far mire dangerous than being black versus white. Part from the mechanics and part because ofctge incredibly high level of promiscuity in the gay community.

>tfw you're a non-jewish Amerilard of white european ancestry, and your parents, unknowing of the (((lies))), circumsized you

God, desu I really fucking hate being cut, thanks Mexibro for the support

It might be because of something of the sexual dynamics. Or maybe it's a population dynamic. Just bullshitting, but maybe less blacks get cut than whites in the US. So then because blacks are AIDS magnets the figures would show that cut people get less AIDS.

>10.9% of Germans are cut

That figure is outdated, more than 10.9% of Germans are Arabs now.

Dont worry user women tend to like cut penises better. Also it gives your pecker more asthetic appeal.

>those digits
Maybe that quarter inch of my penis was worth it.

Audibly kek'd

Yeah, I didn't look into the figure much, all I know is, Burgerland got screwed over hard compared to European countries.

>circumcision lower HIV infections
(((they))) didn't really use that logic......did they?

This is you points, really?

Why are those threads even still going on? There isn't any more trump spam now that he won.

Sounds harsh, man. In the hospital I was born some female (((doctor))) suggested the idea of me getting circumcised, my parents told her to fuck off.

thanks

those digits comfort me

Who might be behind this post?

This

I have some news for you Kraut,

Mine was only cut when I was two because it was infected causing it to spread something that could've made me handicapped.

So jokes on you Hans.

Nope, Jesus was cut too, said you needed foreskin removed to enter heaven.

American Christians want to LARP as ancient hebrews. That's one of the things that made us so easy to subvert.

I really don't get what's the big deal about circumcision besides muh joos. >inb4 shill
Kikes can go fuck themselves, but what's done is done, it's not like it impedes on my day to day life, unlike a prosthetic.

it's original kikes (Israel), new kikes (protestant christians, USA, Canada, Australia, South Korea) and sand kikes (muslims, Middle East, Africa, and Indonesia area)

>I will never have a soft, sensitive cock head

Fucking jews man

You can restore your foreskin. It's actually really easy.

I'm pretty sure the joke is quite much on you, plaguedick

HOW

dated 2 men w/ foreskin (one currently, and the other was my first bf)

every other guy i fucked was cut and the shit was dry and nasty looking.

foreskin ftw