Julian Assange absolutely BTFO by red.it in his AMA

Julian Assange absolutely BTFO by red.it in his AMA.
Doesn't respond to any of the tough questions at all.
leddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/
video AMA starts at 00:50:00 on tw0tch
tw0tch.tv/leddit/v/113771480

Other urls found in this thread:

tw0tch.tv/reddit/v/113771480
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/28800256698
youtube.com/watch?v=NpJDkWDO5RY
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-rnc-idUSKBN14U2DD?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can i just say FUCK the spam system here

replace 'leddit' with reddit
and tw0tch with twitch

f

tw0tch.tv/reddit/v/113771480

I thought the libs loved Julian. What happened?

Kill yourself redditor.

can i just say FUCK the reddit-linking eternal paki

reeeee this is important

He spoke out against their queen Hillary which helped fascist racist Drumpf

Therefore he's a Russian troll now.

We all know that the Russians are behind the wikileaks' Hillary stuff

Leave it to Sup Forums to continue denying Russia's influence even while assange fucks up constantly like this

Notice how the trumpcucks create conspiracies out of thin air when they benefit trump, yet, suspicious stuff like assange dodging questions simply flies under their radars?

There sure is a lot of trump/Russia cumguzzling here

>mexican intellectuals

Duh you retard, Seth Rich was the leaker and Hillary shot him in the back of the head personally.

HIZ NAME WUZ SETH RICH

>WE

>Oh noes wikileaks exposed how corrupt one of the candidates was, We should totally let that corrupt candidate take office!

>mexico
You sure are impartial lmao.

You just wish you could cross over the glorious wall to get to our cummies.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/28800256698

what happened?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Regardless of who won the election don't you think it's extremely serious that another nation directly had control of the outcome of it?

What does that imply for trump? What if they have information to blackmail him? What if they found dirt on both candidates and they just released Hillary's stuff because it was the most adequate thing to do for Russians?

Why do trumpfags always deflect the issue at hand so poorly?

You can both respond to the post with non off topic bullshit or fuck off memers

inb4 'assassins by the window theorists'

>my question is 7th highest upvoted and has never been outside the top 10
>I hope that it hasn't been skipped considering Julian has answered more than 10 questions so far. I hope I'm wrong

what the fuck is with reddit
this guy is a nobody, he is not a journalist or policymaker and he expects someone to answer his loaded question

Nerd Virgins on Conde Nast version of voat.co think wikileaks will suddenly give up his sources.

Shut up beaner. This is an American image board. Can't wait for the day of the deport.

>This is an eternal trumpfag cumguzzler imageboard
Fixed that for you cletus

>Regardless of who won the election don't you think it's extremely serious that another nation directly had control of the outcome of it?

Directly had control how? Because they backed one candidate? Because they exposed the corruption of a politician? You do realize this sort of thing happens in politics all the time, yes? That Julian Assange did this for like a decade. He used foreign sources to expose corruption from within various governments. Literally nobody condemned him for this until the US election when Hillary lost. In fact, he was praised as a hero. Hillary appears to be the sole exception to standard procedure for whistleblowing in Wikileaks where it isn't okay.

What really gets me about this is if ANYBODY had any dirt of Trump, they would have done the same in a hearbeat. Nobody has any problem with foreign powers promoting Hillary or even giving her money for favor or any other shit she's done. No, it's fine for liberals to have foreign powers manipulating them and the American people.

But if Russia is involved in exposing a corrupt US politician because they want the Republicans to win? Wow, big no no! What a breach!

Hypocritical twat.

That's because Assange and wikileaks are now a CIA asset

ANGRY SPIC MAN

So Hillary only could have won if the American people were kept in the dark about the nefarious shit in her emails? None of the emails are fake. What did Russia hack? It wasn't the fucking ballot boxes limey.

reddit com/r/the_donald
twitch tv/reddit/v/fuckyou

Just ommit the right parts, dipshit. Also, kill yourself. Go back, and stay away for at least a year or until you begin to be able to grow some sort of facial hair.

peso continues to fall

CTR stronk in the reddit comments for that video. His answers in the video seem pretty chill and reasonable.

Is it me or does plebbit tow the line of the Obama administration or whatever airhead on the Comedy Central? It seems like everyone on that cucky website actually believes in muh evil rasha narrative. Not surprising since its full of nu-males and soccer moms.

it was happening to ALL the top comments.
some he even replied to but didn't answer the questions.

>Directly had control how? Because they backed one candidate? Because they exposed the corruption of a politician? You do realize this sort of thing happens in politics all the time, yes? That Julian Assange did this for like a decade. He used foreign sources to expose corruption from within various governments. Literally nobody condemned him for this until the US election when Hillary lost. In fact, he was praised as a hero. Hillary appears to be the sole exception to standard procedure for whistleblowing in Wikileaks where it isn't okay.
Except Julian assange doesn't work in the Russian government, cuck.
>What really gets me about this is if ANYBODY had any dirt of Trump, they would have done the same in a hearbeat. Nobody has any problem with foreign powers promoting Hillary or even giving her money for favor or any other shit she's done. No, it's fine for liberals to have foreign powers manipulating them and the American people.
Yeah right, because Russians would really release any dirt on trump so that Hillary wins and fucks over Russia, lmao
>But if Russia is involved in exposing a corrupt US politician because they want the Republicans to win? Wow, big no no! What a breach!
>Hypocritical twat.
It's actually an issue no matter the party that Russia backs, cuck

mad :^)?

>don't you think it's extremely serious that another nation directly had control of the outcome of it
How in the fuck does leaking party emails showing you as a complete bitch make you have direct control over the thoughts of millions of people? How does that give you control of them?
The DNC alluded to hacked voting booths, which it true then the point would be valid, but leaked emails by a Russian linked hacker doesn't fucking mean Muslim that Russia had control over the entire election. If that was true then the same goes for the MSM and the Bush family whose member, and Jeb's cousin, leaked the grab her by the pussy video.

DNC are salty fucks for not using proper cybersecurity.

there was no nefarious shit in any of the emails. ever. it was all smoke.

>Question is the 7th highest upvote
The suicidal hive mind is pissed when you don't recognize it

whether it helped or hurt anyone this election, dont you think their should be some recpercussions from a foreign state actively trying to interfere with a democratic process? my titties just wont stop pointing about this..

it's not like the u.s. has tried to interfere with any other countries election ( only 81 times) its not like we used the cia to carry out coup de tats ( we have and still try)

The Hypocrite Factory USA using tired talking points and having to listen to idiots repeat them ad naseusm ---welcome to america

reddit

/thread.

>Hillary is backed by Saudi Arabia
>Crickets
>Trump gets backed by Russia
>[Autistic screeching]

youtube.com/watch?v=NpJDkWDO5RY

>Not been seen alive for months
>Chooses to show up on literally a fucking greenscreen

>Refuses to walk up to the window
>Refuses to write a message from comments on a piece of paper
>Refuses to sign anything with his PGP code and says from now on they are dropping PGP and using (((live video))) as golden standard to proof of life
>Gets mad and says anyone who questions a twitch reddit AMA as proof of life is a shill

For those of you who bought that shit, this is what university students have created with current CGI tech

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Now imagine what intelligence agencies have

>that another nation directly had control of the outcome of it?

>be Mexico
>send millions of illegal immigrants to America
>illegal immigrants send back remittances in the order of billions every year
>these remittances are then spent on the Mexican economy
>NAFTA secures manufacturing jobs for Mexicans
>Democratic party demanding all these Mexicans become legal because "muh sad dreamers"
>hundreds of sanctuary cities pop up to protect illegal mexican immigrants

Paco, the country with the biggest influence on this country is Mexico. Fortunately, Trump will put an end to this foreign interference.

>Except Julian assange doesn't work in the Russian government, cuck.

This point has no relevance you dumb beaner. Julian Assange doesn't work for any government. Yet he has hacked into sensitive information and published sources that come from either defectors or foreign hackers. He was praised as a hero for "keeping governments open and honest" for literally a decade before this Hillary thing, and suddenly this represents a "problem" because a very important Democrat was found with her hand in the cookie jar.

>Yeah right, because Russians would really release any dirt on trump so that Hillary wins and fucks over Russia, lmao

Blame democrats for apparently having shitty hackers despite being the "super smart tech" group.

>It's actually an issue no matter the party that Russia backs, cuck

lol you're a fucking idiot. Foreign countries will always support one side or the other. Your argument is literally "but that's exactly what ISIS WANTS you to do is defend yourselves!!". Literally the same thing. It doesn't fucking matter what foreign powers want or if they encouraged it. It does not matter if Russia pushed Trump. Regardless if they wanted Trump or not, the US voted him in. WE wanted Trump. That Russia wanted him too is fucking irrelevant. By your same stupid logic, we shouldn't have elected Hillary because countries like Canada wanted her to win and they're a foreign power and we wouldn't want to be cucked now would we?

Fucking idiot beaner. No more (You)'s.

I think the point isn't Russia did it america did, germany does it, etc...

I think that no one should do it, but we can't have that either cause corrupted politicians it's kind of a thing so you have to expose them once in a while.

Please kill yourself. We do not care that you were ignored on an AMA and no it doesn't mean anything.

if wikileaks is being controlled by russians then the people with anti-trump leaks would have gone to someone else no?

Go back to where you belong you retard cunt

the overwhelming majority of Americans don't have the patience to read leaks, much less the wit to have their opinions affected by their contents

wikileaks did not and very likely could not ever leak anything that could possibly affect America's respect for Clinton as much as her collapsing and being shoved into a SUV on television did

>>Refuses to sign anything with his PGP code and says from now on they are dropping PGP and using (((live video))) as golden standard to proof of life

This, to me, is 100% evidence that he's been compromised. Case closed.

partisan opprotunists

This

I don't believe Assange really liked Clinton or Trump. He just believes in exposing the secrets of the government.

>Regardless of who won the election don't you think it's extremely serious that another nation directly had control of the outcome of it?

How many people's votes were directly changed because of the emails?

I was already going to vote for Trump so how much did the emails supposedly "hack" the elections? It was just another reasons not to vote for her, not THE reason

This, double penetration

2008 Liberals:
>Assange is a GOD!!! Fuck all you conservatards that call him and Snowden terrorists and traitors!

2016 liberals:
>Assange is a Russian spy paid by Trump and the KKK to help hack the election!

You're an idiot, fuck off shill

Yep, truth.

He refused to use PGP signatures? Lol

Sup Forums is compromised, not Wikileaks

Rollin ?

PGP verification aside, Assange does not have verifiable access to a window.

That's about all.

Peace out.

>my question is the 7th highest upvoted and has never been outside the top 10

Holy shit this faggot needs to kill himself.

They liked leaks when it was hurting people they disagreed with and the blame fell on both the republicans and democrats.

The moment leaks started hurting poor ol' Shillary, despite the fact the leaks revealed the DNC conspiring to undermine Reddits favored candidate Bernie, they changed their tune. They bought the Assange = Russian bootlicker narrative, and accused him of just revealing info from one party.

Reddit wholly believed the RNC was hacked as well, and the info never released, despite nobody from US intelligence ever actually saying they investigated RNC servers, and the fact there weren't RNC leaks was proof leaks were a tool of political persuasion. They believed the narrative US Intel told them, the same guys that said they weren't spying on Americans phone records by the millions, because they WANTED to believe that narrative. The fact US intel is now admitting the RNC was, at most, hacked at a state level well before the Trump campaign, is of course going to be buried by the hivemind.

For them, it's already a matter of fact that Russia hacked the 2016 DNC and RNC, and Russia only released DNC leaks to influence the election, and thus Assange is a horrible person even though there is no reason he would have to be complicit with Russia even if their theroy about Russian influence was true. Russia, quite simply, could have selectively leaked info to Assange.

This all of course ignores, the only real evidence Russia hacked the DNC was a report of Crowdstrike which was hired by the DNC. Since multiple other companies, and US intel have all analysed this report and agreed with this, Reddit has been bamboozled into believing this theory was confirmed by multiple investigations. Not just one.

Reddits also designed so only majority opinion are ever visible, it's a self-enforcing hivemind. So even if like a third of reddit libs still support Wikileaks, they get buried. There were also literal shills hired to support Hillary.

Digital signature via PGP, yes.

They'll like him again eventually.

Nobody likes losing.

Reddit also called reports of Hillary's poor health a "right-wing conspiracy" up until she collapsed right outside her vehicle and was thrown into it like a side of beef.

Reddit, never wavering in its beliefs, started talking about how awesome and tough Hillary was for campaigning through illness.

Reddit more or less went into campaign mode and everything that hurt Hillary was bad, and everything that hurt Trump was good. The is of course outside of le_donald which permabanned anybody that even remotely questioned Le God Emperor.

Reddit by design is a horrible place to discuss partisan or controversial political issues.

Funny thing is that Reuters just reported the FBI Chief doesn't believe the RNC or Trump Campaign were hacked top kek.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-rnc-idUSKBN14U2DD?il=0

Russia hacked the DNC into being scumbags behind closed doors.

>Reddit by design is a horrible place to discuss partisan or controversial political issues.
he says in a thread that censors reddit and twitch links

those redditfags were completely butthurt with a single question about the clinton foundation wrongdoings and hillary emails about laura silsby, nobody should give a shit about them or their concerns, they are trash

Holy fuck it's so hard to change a few letters in a URL! Sup Forums BTFO, being forced to change a few letters in a URL is even worse than Reddit by design censoring minority opinions!

This is why you lost the Empire Nigel.

Nope. I don't consider it extremely serious at all that the Russians told the truth. Maybe if you don't want someone "controlling" your elections you should not run a fucking criminal as your candidate.

Reddit and the goons have a mainline to Clinton

read this post tfw Clinton's fully paid sjw army, that run r3ddit and tunblr lost the election to Trump's unpaid lebanese frog forum

>reddit opinion
>important

Fuck off. There's a reason it is filtered, faggot.

>rnc servers
Today at the committee hearing for the (((Russian hacking))) the alphabet agencies, mostly FBI director Comie, said that the RNC was hacked but on,y the really old RNC servers s nothing recent or notable was stolen.

yeah i also dont understand all this 'MUUUH EMAILS' thing about her and podesta. there was basically nothing interresting in them. but this election i us election i realized its only about emotions and us vs them BS. SAD -DJT

Implying assange didn't get killed a month ago
>he's dead

>don't you think it's extremely serious that another nation directly had control of the outcome of it?

Burgers influence the elections of EVERY COUNTRY in North AND South America, including Mexico, and quite a few elections elsewhere in the world, so not really. It's par for the course.

A company that the DNC hired said they found that there were indicators Russia was behind the leaks. That to me, makes Russia the most probable actor behind the leaks. I do not care very much about Russia leaking info on an infamously corrupt Candidate backed by an infamously corrupt Party. Maybe the democrats shouldn't elect pieces of shit that EVERYBODY knew was corrupt over somebody like Barnie Flanders who everybody knew was as clean as a whistle, because it's the "safe bet".

It does not strike me as the hard evidence that justifies the US expelling Russian Diplomats, but they really were just looking to an excuse to stir shit up with Russia. That's the reason the intel agencies didn't investigate the server Crowdstrike investigated themselves, and praised Crowdstrikes ability to investigate on their own, they would rather Trust than Verify because Verifying might cause US intel to come to a conclusion they don't want to come to. Putting them in an awkward position of either revealing Russia had nothing to do with it, or having to lie to the US public & congress. Better to just trust Crowdstrike.

Like, thought experiment here, lets say these leaks WERE Russian.

Sure it's a sign Russia has influence over the election, but it's also a direct disincentive to engage in corruption or elect corrupt candidates. At the very least, it's an incentive to avoid channels like email for corrupt dealings, which slows down corruption.

Overall I can't really say Russia did anything bad for the world. I DEFINITELY don't understand why Assange is getting blamed for putting this info out here, think about this, imagine if Assange got this info and DIDN'T release it.

If that was revealed, Wikileaks would be framed as a partisan actor, and never be credible again. Their ONLY CHOICE was to release this data.

If Reddit had their way, and got rid of people like Assange for blindly releasing data their sources gave them, or got Assange to not release data if it could hurt the Democratic Party, we would have no leakers that could be trusted to not be partisan. That would be a huge win for the keepers of secrets everywhere.

People think they're protesting against Assange for being a Russian puppet. There is no resaon Assange had to have known, or reasonably would have been informed these leaks were connected to Russia if they were, as it would be against the interests of both Wikileaks and Russia. There is no logical reason he would know these leaks were connected to a state actor, other than wishful thinking, because that would really discredit Assange and his DNC leaks.

What they're really protesting against is the unbias, non-partisan release of information that Wikileaks receives. They just don't realize what they're fighting for, is a world where information like this is never released by neutral non-partisan pro-privacy parties.

You ignorant fucks have obviously never visited mostdamagingwikileaks.com

A FUCKING LEA- Hey, that make sense.

flag

Exhibit A) WikiLeaks has a 10 year history of veracity. No one has ever disputed a single document, even though whole countries leadership have fallen over what has been released during that time.

Exhibit B) There is no evidence Russian hackers (who are always trying to penetrate US) found the emails.

Exhibit C) There is no evidence the Russians handed those data (emails) to Assange for publication on wikiLeaks

Exhibit D) Hillary Clinton was reported to be pissed at a number of people on election night, INCLUDING OBAMA. She felt he could have done more.

Exhibit E) Obama only released thin reports that mostly speak about how to protect a network, not detailed info on the hack or evidence showing Russia found the exact data and communicated with WikiLeaks

Exhibit F) Hillary will do anything and everything, Obama is a constitutional scholar, even he has a bar higher than crooked Hillary
This most certainly suggests the "proof" is much like WMD in Iraq, politically convenient. Obama for all he is, refused to take these actions before the election because he knew they have no real evidence and there would be calls for investigation. A BRIDGE TOO FAR.

THE CIA are conflating Russian penetration of networks, to finding and leaking data to wikiLeaks which no evidence has been provided. Lies about WMD helped another Admin not only invade a country over lies, but avoid prosecution.

Hillary needs cover for the biggest $1.8 Billion loss in a 100 years, the DNC needs cover for being washed out of government at every level. Pedosta/Hillary and the Clinton Foundation need to cover for the emails leacked to the public.

When Chelsea joined CF she started an investigation, she also hired a new CEO. He can also be the leaker. Seth Rich was murdered, Tech Lead for DNC a Sanders supporter, he can also be the leaker. Tribes in the Intel agencies also have a vendetta against the Clinton's they too can be the leakers.

fuck I wish I knew about this website before the election

this is very serious.
stop calling people shills. this is a valid issue

>Like, thought experiment here

I want to knock you out so badly right now

Come at me bro

it's not filtered though
reddit.com/r/kys

It's only filtered for newfags

>your mexican heritage
>wall
opinion discarded

but my comment was upboated on leddit! upboated!!

does he even lift?

fix the problems in your own pozzed up shithole pedro before you go criticizing others. you don't see us criticizing the US, fix your own third world shithole

Why is no one else pointing this out?

>voat.co

kill yourself you retard faggot, that site is worse than reddit