Can someone explain the appeal to anime for me?

Can someone explain the appeal to anime for me?
Why do so many men prefer to sit alone at their house watching cartoon women with big ol anime eyes act autistic and drink tea rather than start a social life of their own

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You tell me user.

Because it's better than the real world and the tits are bigger too.

Read this Faggot, this dude spells it out: atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/

it can be pretty much anything you want really

Ebina is perfect desu

do you expect me to read all of this shit.
Just gimme a tldr

It's fun

Ebina is a dork
Dorks aren't perfect
Ebina isn't perfect

It presents an ideal world, with ideal interpersonal relationships, where you and your high school sweetheart can lose your virginities together tenderly and stay together forever happily, where you can have friends who support and love you unconditionally and go on adventures or achieve meaningful goals that make your life feel fulfilled, where evil people are duly punished, where ideals like loyalty and honor are lived up to.

It's the world as it should be instead of the disgusting, backstabbing, unfair world as it is.

Betas can't get women to touch them so they upgrade their masturbation fantasies instead of their bodies and minds.

Tl;Dr: Modern Culture has left White people with feelings of Anomie, a sense of alienation from our own culture and people. Many such alienated individuals sought solace in some other culture, Anime, which was generally un-kiked and still represented things like traditional values and masculinity in a positive light. Even the more "degenerate" examples have instances of showcasing traditional virtue.

Thus, why Anime and all things related to it find ample expression within the Alt-Right. Also, the movement owes a lot of its start to Sup Forums and 4-Chan was originally founded to discuss anime, thus the founder effect passed on to it and thus onto the Alt-Right further cementing Anime into our general zeitgeist whether we like it or not.

because I am lonely and the modern woman is garbage, so sometimes I like seeing cute anime girls with big tits doing cute things

>big tits

Dont talk shit abou tea, I drink alot of it while at my pc, and am not a weeb faggot.

>its easy
>its fun
>no risk
>instant gratification
>no responsibility, no obligations
>escapism
>no immediate bad consequences
>brighter colors than reality
>cute voices you dont hear in reality
>no need to guess social customs and other peoples complicated needs

big tits

no bully frog pls

nawww

It's one of the few MOSTLY unjewed entertainment form. Plus, they're cute.

1 post by this ID

>pedophiles

>alt-right

I like cute things.

>rather than start a social life of their own
Social anxiety.

Yeah if you're not buying blu rays with 3 episodes a disc on them

I've always preferred video games to anime, but since I mostly play Japanese games they have a lot in common with anime.

What is the appeal of a social life?

That is not cute, things are not cute if you make them sexual.

T-Thank you a-america for the tdlr

Animes is disgusting and you should be ashamed for watching that toxic pedopill thing.

They can be both user, look into your heart. You know it to be true.

> The Atlantic

> Alt-Right in the headline

Yeah, fuck you.

I don't see it.

>wasting your money on boring ungrateful cunts
Too many figures and doujinshi to buy.

Anime is more than just cute girls, you realize. There's more variety than American TV, which is pretty much all legal dramas and cop shows, with a few reality shows thrown in the mix.

That said, the specific phenomenon you're describing is caused by the simple fact that imagination is superior to reality. Show me where I can find faithful, compassionate, affectionate girls, and by gods, I will make an effort. So far, however, I've yet to find any.

Neko is so cute!

delet this

>flat is justice

true

>Can someone explain the appeal to anime for me?
Animation allows for story premise and narrative that would be too difficult to accomplish through live action. Add to that the long history of really fucking weird stories and folklore that the Japanese have and you can get some interesting shit.

But then they fuck it up by setting every god damned thing in High School.

>modern women are encouraged to let themselves go, dress and act like slobs, and to be unlikeable bitches
>modern men turn towards escapist fantasy which depicts women as demure, attractive, and pleasant
Gee, sure is a toughie

Are you really asking this kind of question on Sup Forums? Are you retarded?