Who would win

Who would win

America VS Russia, Turkey, Iran and Syria

Whos the aggressor and are nukes involved?

1. America
2. No

America would win more carriers tanks and foot solders, but if you take into consideration that America is the aggressor, Turkey a NATO member. Would be able to call in the rest of nato on there side

US of course, wtf kind of question is this?

the world

Why not america, russia, turkey, iran and syria vs Europe + china?

You seriously think that's how NATO would work? US would find some sort of aggression Turkey did and thus having every other NATO member backing them.

Im just saying thats how nato would work on paper

hmmm why not syria + iraq vs iran + azerbaijan + georgia + armenia vs russia + ukraine + poland vs norway + sweden + denmark + finland + netherlands vs US vs MEXICO vs ISIS?

Hahaha
Do you think the US would win?

You people are so brainwashed by movies and your media

Of course fucking not you wouldnt win, idiot
If nukes wouldn't exist or if there are an anti nukd defence system, US would have been fucked

Wut

Better question since it pertains to the future.
Who could win against America + Russia?

I don't know if this is still true but I once read that the USA stopped investing into space warfare and security measures after the USSR collapsed. Only, Russia never did.
So now Russia has a much more powerful space warfare system able to shut down american communications and electrical grids in a matter of minutes without them being able to fight back

As I said I don't know if this was bullshit but it's interesting nonetheless

America would lose. It isn't actually that overwhelmingly strong a military power. The reason nobody challenges them is because NATO. Every Western country is murica's bitch boi vassal state so they'd have to fight the combined power US+EUSSR+Asian satellites.

China and the rest of the world all teamed up in an autism super alliance

Future sounds bright and peaceful.

>Implying America needs NATO

As an individual country? No. As a globalist hegemon? Yes you do.

What about 10 brock lesnars vs a gorilla with a sword

What if every NATO member is against the war and doesn't allow US troops through their territory?

>NATO member
>having a free will

US annex NATO.

We would just march though your shit county in the name of freedom

>who wins US vs x
>doesn't list a single victory condition

see, this is why we always lose

>Who would win

With nukes? No one. But probably Russia would get it worse since it is more centralized in the big cities.

Without nukes?

Turkey and the rest are dead weight. If the Ruskies are intelligent and only use them as long as they are useful and drop them as soon as they get compromised (i.e. don't go full Hiltler helping Italians) ... AND if they are on the defense I say the Russians have a very decent change. They are terrific on the defense + winter + they probably could get their hands on better conscripts once both countries ran out of professional soldiers.

If Russia is on the attack they are fucked. America is un-invadable unless they are backstabbed by Canada or Mexico and even then it would be pretty uphill considering most citizens are armed.

America, assuming nukes weren't be used. Russia would never be able to land a naval invasion.

Anyone whose entire economy isn't subsidized by the MLB want to weigh in?

the military industrial complex