Conservashits

>Conservashits

>losers make the rules.

You mean the governor and the hugely successful businessman?

>Democucks
I thought you liked it up the ass? So, take it and enjoy it you faggot.

>hollywood star
>Trump

He had one TV show 10 years ago and a cameo in Home Alone.

4 years.

>Highly successful

>Currently in debt
>Would be several times richer by now if he just invested daddy's money.

wow he's like literally like hitler

>hitler had his berlin wall

What did they mean with this?

>simply investing would make you richer than Trump.

What kind of magic wand do you have?

They're stupid pills. How clever.

Has it ever occured to you he would have rather worked in real estate so he can continue his father's legacy?

>If your party brought American two

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

you want to know how I know you know nothing about investments?

It's a bait image.

Trump is not my president. He is a mentally unstable man and wants to start WW3. Hillary is a much more sensible choice and she should have won. She worked so hard her entire life only to have it all stolen from her from some racist rednecks. Fuck this racist piece of shit country, I'm moving to Canada. Call me a Leaf.

>he should have just put all his money on the stock market instead of creating jobs and actually accomplishing something

The only people I see saying "Stars should stay out of politics." Are the Liberals saying "Conservatives are saying 'Stars should stay out of politics.'"

Was that a sound I heard? hmm guess it was nothing.. I'll just go back to winning, with extra "popular vote" bonus gravy for my biscuits.

Baby, you're asshole is going to be stretched for eight looooooooong years!

The Dems are dead and have no one to run against someone that took no donations. Every last dem and GOP is dirty.

Trump is the only one that doesn't have owners, or needs to steal tax payer money to live.

Any "argument" that includes
>you don't get to
goes straight into the trash.

>Muh legacy
Let's do some math. If Trump liquidated his assets in the 1970 for about 20 million and invested that at a rate of return of 11%or more, he's be worth at least 3 billion. A good investors could have hit at least 15% per year which would put him well over 10 billion.

Nigger, stocks represent parts of companies. He'd still be creating jobs by financially backing those companies.

They don't realize that you sometimes need to spend money. They assume that you could survive off gibmedats till 70 and then use your amassed wealth

Trump wasn't a Hollywood star.

Reagan, although being a former Hollywood actor, was a politician before becoming President.

So they admit the entertainment industry produces idiots?

>fuck you elitist 1% who just live on old money making you more money! OCCUPY DEMOCRATS!!!!
>being an elitist investor is ok when I use it as ammo against drumpf!

You fucking parasites are just the worst

So poor people should or shouldn't listen to Hollywood? What do these people actually want.

>Elect community organizer and 1 term junior senator to president
>He divides the country by race politics and demonizing gun owners, but its their fault somehow
liberals

>Ignores the fact one was a successful businessman and the other was a Governor before becoming president

>New rule
Only the people who win get to make the rules. Your criminal party has no say in the matter.

And yet OD supports illegal aliens.

>Being this stupid
If he had just invested his money he wouldn't be a global household name. He wouldn't have have a brand and a reputation for glamour, excellence and excessive wealth.

If he hadn't done that, he wouldn't be president right now.

When are you libshits going to figure this out? Trump has been preparing to be president for decades. He invested in his own reputation instead of simply making more money as an anonymous speculator.

unfortunately the conservatives in Congress don't think fit that image

>People on this board unironically believe Trump hiring people at minimum wage, destroying communities Atlantic city with his shitty businesses, skipping out on paying workers, and dodging taxes makes him a gud boi who dindu duffin and makes America a better place.

Keep on drinking the orange koolaid user.

So what you're saying is he only cares about his name, brand and business instead of the American people? He's free to do that shit but I'm not sure why those are qualities anyone would want in their leader.

Really? Who the FUCK are YOU to make the rules? See this is why nobody likes you guys and everybody voted for Trump. You pushy douche bags that think you're so smart that you can run everyone lives. Do you know that one character arch type in every college movie? The one that dresses preppy and harnesses the nerds or heroes or whatever? Yeah,thats not the Republicans. Thats you and the Democrats. The problem is you are projecting your own shitty attributes onto that character and not admitting to yourself that you are the douche and you're the one that needs to grow up and change. You can't hide it by dressing down or dressing up. You can't hide it by driving a fast car or a cool motorcycle. You're parents can't buy it off of you and if you're not automatically cool if you're poor and ghetto. The only way to not be a douche is to relax a bit around your friends,work hard at your job and be a team player.

The difference is that these two celebrities put their asses on the line and actually did something politically significant instead of grandstanding about their opinions.
"Celebrities that are all bark and no bite should stay out of politics" is a more appropriate statement.

Just taking a guess but Atlantic City probably died because of NJ's ridiculously high taxes and demokikes+neocons sending all of the jobs abroad so no one in the US has money to gamble.

>Hillary
>sensible
?

Thank God for "Rowdy" Trey Gowdy

Hahahahahahahahaha

edit
harasses *

Is the one about the Berlin wall serious? I know occupy Democrats is retarded but are they that retarded?

No, that's what you're saying in a desperate attempt to save face after getting your teeth smashed out by facts. You made an ignorant and ill-informed statement, and I corrected you hard. There were no further implications.