ANTI-FASCIST GENERAL -- Classic Edition

This thread is for discussion of all things Anti-Fasc.

Get in here, Comrades!

Priority #1: Stop Trump.

Say it with me:

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA!

Keep discussion to tactics to stop Trump and his administration, no matter that cost.

Also, we need suggestions and resources for future threads, so post your favorite Anti-Fa memes, links, and book recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFgJSJneihM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Antifa:

They pretend to be some revolutionary communists, yet in practice they are foot soldiers for the ZOG establishment.

They're also mostly self-loathing whites, drug addicted and will definitely not have any children or any kind of future.

They're the worst humanity has ever produced. I mean above ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Mexican Cartels, everything. If they had it their way, there would literally be no white people.

And what is their rallying cry? "Goodnight, white pride." They hate themselves. They hate their race. The fucking niggers and Jews have convinced them that they deserve to be ashamed of their heritage, a heritage far more illustrious than any of their detractors'. If the shitskins and the kikes and all the others who can't match the accomplishments of the West aren't able to build themselves up, they're content to break the caretakers of modern civilization down. And these antifa, these weaklings, these absolutely pathetic sacks of race-betraying shit actually believe it. They have been brainwashed to the point that they are not only no longer proud, but they are willing to use violence to rob others of their pride. They deserve to be shot for their treachery, and their puppeteers deserve far, far worse.

One militant white traitor is worse than a thousand Muslims in my opinion.

Dude, wtf? USA is one of the most progressive nations on Earth. Fascism would ban organizations like Labour Unions, CPUSA, etc...

You want no Trump? You let him win, it´s your only fault, that more of you weren´t voting for Hillary or Bernie.

No KKK? Damn, man, I dont know, what are you smoking, but KKK is kinda nonexistent as an active force.

>hurr durr
>Trump is racist
cry more - your candidate lost
>can't admit Clinton was a shitty candidate
>no valid argument against Trump
>He's racis because he's racis!

>implying Hillary isn't Fasc-lite

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Faggots.

>Antifa brought knives only to get stabbed themselves

You can't make this shit up

my favorite antifa members are the ones hanging from trees

Whats up beta commie bitch boy? Hope you like 556

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lFgJSJneihM

Shut up nigger

pathetic

This happened here too. The cuck is dead.

Go back to kikechan/pol/

Have you been contacted by your local Safety Squad yet?

Unless you fix the constitution then whoever you get to replace Trump will lose to another fascist.

Speak, hands, for me!

kek

LOL!

LEAF

antifas are literally the most degenrate retarded rage-driven uneducated narrow minded fucks i've ever come to deal with.
please move to a communist shithole. leave our holy capitalist grounds.

stomped a racist whitey the other day, feelsgoodman.jpeg he begged for mercy but me and my homies went to work on his face.

kys op SAGE

Sure you did lol

This. I always wonder why they just don't fuck off to Cuba or Venezuela.

Hello, Austria, how about our own FASCIST union state?

Fuck right the fuck outta here nigger.

G E T O U T
E
T
O
U
T

only if mel gibson for führer

>1001 fairytale of a leftist faggot dreaming about his moral superiority.

eat my Springerstiefel you arschgeficktes Schwuchtel.

NO NIGGERS
NO GAYS
ALL WHITE U.S.A.

Great idea!
Can we then retake Silesia for the fine camps of Auschwitz?

Ah, government paid lapdogs are setting up shop in here. Why?
One would think you would be too busy fighting far right, especially by doing all you can to import far right, ultra conservative, theocratic, anti-semitic, genocide denying people from the middle East.

The peak useful idiots, if there ever were any.

sure, that would be nice

Antifa is worse than the KKK tbqhwy.

>Antifa

Normie-jew *politically correct* SJW faggots get off my board REEEEEEE

Us blacks will fuck your women while you're tied up in the back room goyim, the bull has been prepped. We are the new Europeans

Is this a JoJo reference?

Settle down, Svejk.

Trump Won.
America is a White country.
Antifa are a bunch of Neo-Communists.
Antifa is literally a tool for the Jew.

U Mad, Polska? Silesia is rightfully the crownland of the Kingdom of Bohemia. You got it just because Saupreiss was naughty and Russ-tards were backing you.

Svejk? We´re mostly GERMANIC in our blood, Slavic Bohemians are basically extinct. (Thanks Austria, Bavaria and Saxony)

It was the filename that did me in

delet this

>Us blacks will fuck your women
you mean you will fuck the whores.
we don't need them, keep'em.
what makesme chuckle is that everytime nigger post about how they prefere fucking white women they acknowledge the superiority of the white race. kek.

>new europeans
topkek, you dont really think you can compete with europeans in any other subject than sports and thats only because you gotta everyday after you comitted a crime. fuck it im out of here.

Sweedes will destroy whites yet they can't keep the rapefugees under control

>you mean you will fuck the whores

yes and we'll still have kids with them further erasing white identity

>you dont really think you can compete with europeans in any other subject than sports

we already did long ago when we originally lived in Europe and created the first civilizations, read a history book kraut. Blacks were the original Europeans.

bullshit you evolved into whites on the way.
and how do you erase the identitity of the white race by creating little caramel-colored miniyous?

you erase your own identity you fucking idiot xD