Holy shit guys. you just voted an SJW for the position of presidency

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/517293224831234048

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/517293224831234048
g.co/kgs/1OHJA4
truthrevolt.org/news/abc-runs-anti-trump-black-ish-promo-during-nfl-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We already knew he was a shitposter but holy fuck this is great

stay mad, schlomo. You might actually take the time to notice that what he's saying (1) is actually true, and (2) shows the hypocrisy of SJWs.

sage

>It's actually true XD

Wait, you actually think it's "racism at highest level" to call a show blackish?

>what is hyperbole
Ironically schlomo I agree with you, but autism like reading things at face value is why you'll never have a qt JIDF gf

So it's true Israelis are retarded

If he manages to turn the SJWs against the networks that direct them, the fireworks are gonna be GREAT.

Please explain to me how calling a show "blackish" is even remotely racist.

It's a comedy show about a black family, the name of show literally just says they are black. what the fuck is racist about this?

Also there was a show called "Whites" in BBC and no one was outraged that the show is called whites. just saying

No, we elected a man that understands the best way to dismantle the left is to use their own weapons against them. Force them to fight each other.

Is it for real?will he expose their hypocrisy so blatantly?by fucking jehovas mighty oven that's great!

>October 2014

Want a newer example of trump being an SJW?

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/517293224831234048

Keep on being my President oh, Golden Don!

>wanting a shitposter to be in charge of handling your country

cry more heeb, the show should be called "jewish"
and it should be about palestinians deep dicking green-eyed
lebanese girls while little heebs watch-on and jerk into their yamakas and cry

Is trump a low-key white nationalist?

Israeli shitposter goes to Sup Forums, gets btfo by Sup Forumsacks, doesn't feel good and changes - 6 MILLION. Many such cases!

He's insane...

I like it.

SAD.

this is the whitelash you faggots have been inviting for years

and it's coming from the most powerful position in the world. justice is blind.

sage

IMAGINE

THE

FUHRER

You don't like it when this shit is done back to you? Too bad, kike.

Did people freak out over "The White Kids U Know"?

We all knew Trump was a master shitposter but this goes above expectations comfy 8 years ahead goys

Okay now I am convinced

>stay mad, schlomo
you are correct Israel is jelly, finally with Obongo leaving.

(((they))) control the media and (((they))) deem it ok. Their power is failing thanks to the internet but these kikes have controlled what is ok and what isn't for the last 70 or so years in this country

Wow he really said that? I'm impressed.

>by fucking jehovas mighty oven that's great!
A FUCKING SUN
I KEKED OUTLOUD

Shut up nigger!

>you just voted an SJW for the position of presidency
Oh? Is he advocating that a mob actively harass ABC into changing their position? Or just pointing out something he finds stupid?

I think you're overlooking what the acronym "SJW" stands for and what their track record is like. They actively push for online and real life vigilantism and mob rule.

They are a black family who acts white but not completely. Hence black-ish. Because they don't act like niggers they are considered ish.

Above aussie level shitposting.
I just love all the angry liberal replies to his tweet.
We need to step our game up if we're to keep up with The Don

So what kind of multi-dimensional chess is he playing right now?

jesus christ

You are witnessing the beginning of the end for ((( Hollywood )))

Nothing, he is shitposting, it is all he ever does. The majority of people on this site are too young or stupid to realize this is not a quality you want in a president

the show is blackish. how is that not racist?

go trump, speak truth to power

We've never had a shitposting president before, fuck off with your faux "wisdom"

I always thought it was Blackfish

Source?

>Also there was a show called "Whites" in BBC
was it a documentary about endangered species?

You lack intelligence.

>1st oct 2014

I saw a commercial for the show where a white woman said "I voted for Trump" and all the black people freaked out and were acting like it was a bad thing. Easy joke, disgusting show!

did he live?

Lol, imagine how that Lenny Jacobson guy in the comments is feeling right now.

Blackish is the shittiest show on TV.

no its profiteering from racial division and actually divides people in the real world.

That is a solid 20s fall. What was going through his mind on the way down?

Fuck off jewboy.

im gonna make a show called "kikeish"

Thank God this shitposting madman is going to be president otherwise ((twitter)) would have deleted him by now like the rest

>pay for a service
>they insult you and think you will persecute you
>keep it up until he leaves
it's called not being professional cast you retard

He's right tho

how is that sjw at all? SJW worship niggers and let them call their shows whatever they want

GIF intentionally has poor quality. In the video you can see him using his parachute.

He said it's racist, how there would be an outrage if there was a show called Whiteish.
Fuck, you're a ugly crooked teeth short hooked nose FUCKING KIKE and on top of that you're a shit-for-brains.. Jesus Christ
Does it trigger you to hear that? JESUS CHRIST, fucking roach

Trips of truth.
PRAISE KEK!!!

There was already a show called "whites" and there was no outrage.

There is nothing racist about having a show called "blackish". it literally just means the show is about a black family, it does not demean anyone

Like this has anything to do with anything and isn't just a distraction from Sessions. The fact that he's tweeting about the show and not Sessions says a lot.

There you go trying to use our slang against us, it doesn't work. Also for your flag:
g.co/kgs/1OHJA4

Do the research scHOMO, the show didn't represent and pander white culture. Blackish show is centered around black people and doesn't come from the characters' names.

>trying to defend a retarded tweet by pretending to be retarded

Should i really say this?
Sjw = saying something is racist when it isn't
That's what trump is doing

Having a show about black people is not racist. it does not demean anyone.

Stop being a crybaby sjw

Throw the jew down the well, so my country can be free! Throw the jew down the well, then we'll have a big party!
Sing along!

It fucking has an anti-Trump episode airing, it panders to a specific group of people and leaves other viewers out. Plus it's mild propaganda, you're the one being a crybaby that Trump mocked your uncles produced show

I'm sorry user, but if you defend the pure and utter stupidity which was demonstrated in that tweet, you are not particularly intelligent yourself

Non sequitur.

>you are not particularly intelligent yourself
back at you, if you take the tweets seriously

This. It is truly the best timeline we are living

Parenthood might as well be called Whitish.

in short: hes saying the DOUBLE STANDARD is RACIST.

Isn't "Friends" whitish?

No user, he literally became an SJW.
There is nothing racist about calling a show blackish you idiot

We should make a show called Jew-ish where you only steal money and act like a kike faggot half of the time

please continue saying why they shoulda voted shillary...

the point is if you made a show called ''whitish'' it would be considered racism while ''blackish'' seems fine

You dont think he knows what he's doing, but by god does he know what he's doing

Imagine a black, "How I met your Father..."

"The One Where Your Father Left."

How many times have people said

>h-h-he has broken his promises!

When he hasn't even gone into office yet.

Laughable.

Trump is a strategist. Give him at least two years in office to prove his worth. Maybe his project will even take 8 years. No matter how bad he is, you should know that everyone else would have been much worse. Especially Hillary, which was his only serious opponent.

how soon will it's ratings crash and it's cancelled, i'll give it two weeks, the don is all powerful

Wait, did he just plagiarize this quote ?

truthrevolt.org/news/abc-runs-anti-trump-black-ish-promo-during-nfl-game

fpbp

fifteenth post best post

>the cameraman is standing on the ledge too

shlom, it is racist because the show's title implies the family isnt "really black" because they dont act like niggers and act "white".

which further implies that blacks are niggers.

which is racist.

Your talking about a show called whites about a restaurant referring to the white chef cloths they wear....

Jews sure are fucking sneaky cunts aren't they

Look on his back

He has a parachute

holy shit israel. you guys just hired a fucking retard to shill on the internet for you.

Lol, it's like ten days before he's sworn into office but he's still shitposting full speed ahead.

Great diversion there. There is racism against whites in all Western governments, not ALL OF the government. But you know this already.

Makes you a bit scared and sweaty eh? That the God Emperor will be redpilled by Sup Forums browsing and end the Globalists. You should cheer us on, arenĀ“t you always saying Israel is our ally :-) "not the same as the Globalists".

If it were called niggerish, it would not be racist because then they would just be describing black people. But these are black people and they're calling them blackish, implying they aren't black because they have jobs and responsibilities and shit - and no one is in prison. And the dad is present. So they're saying they're like white people with black skin. It RAYCIS!!!!

>being jewish
>not killing self

Holding your political and ideological opponents to their own standards is nothing new, and not hypocritical, regardless of whether or not your beliefs are contradictory to your opponents. Fuck off, Chaim.

underrated
have a (you) good sir

jesus nipping christ

they are trying to co-opt anythign resembling rightwing humor by making left-tarded shows like "Blackish" and the asian counterpart, "Fresh Off the Boat"

liberals have never, even been funny and what they are doing s trying to be edgy and racy without actually being those things. and so, these shows are doomed to be propped up for more seasons than necessary, and then White America will be blamed for racism when the shows fail. it's that simple.